Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018  (Read 13147 times)
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

My two coins that can go up quickly are CoinMetro and Latium. In terms of CoinMetro, they will be launching an exchange in June and it's going to go crazy. Their set up looks great and their tech is strong. I'm looking for at least x 5 of my initial investment. Another bagger is Latium. This one is crypto meets the gig economy... think the new Fivver. It has a really low market cap and is ready to pop. It even has it's own internal BTC/Eth exchange for it's native token. Check out this comprehensive review of Latium and make your own mind up https://www.cryptocoindude.com/latium-crypto-meets-gig-economy/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

Ethereum. Regardless of whether it has drawbacks, it is still well and alive. There are many ICOs about it and it is directly behind bitcoin at open learning of coins.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:09:11 PM

I recommend Ethereum and NEO on your portfolio, these two coins have advanced technology and have a huge support community in the market so I am very confident that the future of these two coins is very bright and suitable for investment use.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh
Top 3 altcoin that I recommend you buy is Ethereum, Cardano and NEO. They are valuable and potential altcoin, they are highly appreciated by many experts. Ethereum is the queen of the market, for me Ethereum is always worth investing. Cardano has a professional team, it has very good scalability, I believe in the future this will be a great rival of Ethereum. NEO is called the dragon of Asia, it has a very large community, compared to Ethereum, NEO has faster transaction processing. NEO really worth to invest.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

Top 3 altcoin that I recommend you buy is Ethereum, Cardano and NEO. They are valuable and potential altcoin, they are highly appreciated by many experts. Ethereum is the queen of the market, for me Ethereum is always worth investing. Cardano has a professional team, it has very good scalability, I believe in the future this will be a great rival of Ethereum. NEO is called the dragon of Asia, it has a very large community, compared to Ethereum, NEO has faster transaction processing. NEO really worth to invest.

I really agree with you for a good altcoin option to buy now and make an investment. ethereum and Cardano themselves are still my favorite altcoin and I still hold for a long-term possibility to save the end of the year if the price can rise again higher. because I also believe in a project developed for future functions on both coins, if the NEO itself is unquestionably in fact the field will be able to replace the position of ethereum in the future but that is still unclear.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:35:34 AM

I'm sure that the development of coin prices has skyrocketed so buying now is a very lucrative one day, currently available over 1400 coins and tokens and some of the coins I recommend to buy are NEO, Ripple, Waves, and TRON.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:46:16 AM

I suggest you buy Ethereum and NEO both of these coins have bright future prospects, I see the development of these two coins is very good and increasingly popular so I think is very reliable.
Herry toer

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:55:30 AM

I see lots of altcoins that have great potential in the future, so do not confused, you can vote in the best 10 coins list in Coinmarketcap, I recommend Ethereum should be in your portfolio and other coins you can choose yourself.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

Every coin price is based on the peice if the Bitcoin, so when the price of bitcoin is increasing automatically the price of altcoin will increase in the way, we choose the potential coins like Ripple, NEO, EOS, Tron, ETH etc. All these have great future with the developments they are doing.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

I see now that many coins that have great potential in the future You can choose from a list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap, Ethereum is the best altcoin, so you don't forget to choose ETH to save in the next few months.
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

Crypto Exchange coins like KCS, BNB

Maybe RipaEx (Pre ICO)
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3759172
Open source Crypto Exchange software.

Exchanges seem to be doing well in both bull / bear markets Tongue

restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

The best Altcoin is Ethereum, so I recommend Ethereum to enter in your investment portfolio, now the market is down so this is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum for a bargain price and save it.
Posisi

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

I see the development of some altcoin I think Ethereum is the best choice,
 Ethereum has a big support community so I'm sure the future is very bright.
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

Bounty Campaign of ADC is very good;

''TELEGRAM BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
2.000 ADC
How to join ADC Telegram bounty campaign:
   Join our Telegram group: http://bit.ly/2t5mt3d
   Invite up to 5 friends to our Telegram group
Telegram Campaign Stakes
   Joining Telegram group = 10 Stakes
   Invite up to 5 friends to our Telegram group = 10 Stakes''
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

For me the best are the ones who would survive in the long run ,
There are so many alt-coin right now and most of them are ending up being worthless in the market ,
So for me you should look on what coin would survive in the future.

blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

you should choose some privacy coins . such as dash , zcash , Monero . the encryption market is developing at a speed . the government will soon tax the encryption . privacy coins are not trackable . they will be hot in the future .
kalleea

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Just listen and draw your own conclusion: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

In my opinion Syscoin is the most undervalued coin this year - recent events confirm it ... you will see what gonna happen shortly Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

Depends on your goal, whether it is for long term or short term.
Anyway, I can suggest you to pick DeepOnion, Enigma, MedicCoin and PIVX.
Of course, it's not a financial advice. Always do your own research.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Ethereum I suggest is in your portfolio, Ethereum I think the development is very good compared to other altcoins so I suggest you buy it and keep it in the next few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: