Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13889 times)
hoeda (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:19:24 AM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:43:17 AM

Welcome, my friend, you can reply from the forum posts, you can get 14 active points every 2 weeks, slowly upgrade to a certain level can take some reward tasks to get paid,

Rp.500

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:46:01 AM

Welcome to the bitcoin, you can start with buying the bitcoin now if you have funds, if you're not have it i suggest you can go with join the airdrop / bounty but with your rank now it's hard to join them. But just patience for 1 month to reach jr.member rank then you can join with them.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:47:13 AM

Better late than never. Welcome to the roller coaster ride of your life, so far only the strong hands survive.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Kurapajajadi

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:50:24 AM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
the first I say welcome to deepen the world of crypto well this is the first step of the newbie that we read the rules that have been set bitcointalk and raise your rank max jr.member is 1.5 months a week should be 14 posts if suda jr. member then you better follow the bounty campaign like signature campaign and see in regulation how to memcesangs signature benad if you follow the social media bounty and read the requirements in the company and then you follow until the end of expiration in the company
namjar

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:51:14 AM

There is no way to get it for free, and you should know that because you said that you have previously worked before.

The only way to have bitcoin is just by buying them, otherwise you will have to stay stucked on your pc for more than 12 hours a day in order to claim $0,02 worth of bitcoin everyday through faucets.

If you dont really want to pass through this sittuation, then better to get a job, or do whatever you do, but use some part of your monthly wage in order to buy bitcoin..

Maybe one day you will have a good amount of it, and if it goes up, you will have much more than before.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:51:58 AM

Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:54:15 AM

success for all of us!!

Welcome to the world of CryptoCurrency! I must say that this world takes alot of risk, so as a newbie, your bestfriend is this forum and google. Read, read and read, it may take time but the future is very rewarding, look at your friend she profitted from the time that you refused her offer to you. I am also new to this kind of thing but i can foresee a great future in this altcoins things.

Btw, i'm into Ethereum right now. Search about airdrops, ERC20 and MEW.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

success for all of us!!

WELCOME to the forum. First, there is no easy way to get bitcoin. If you like, you can start investing on it or mining but that involves a big capital. But if you want to earn bitcoins without even investing, then this is the right place to start.
Since you are just newbie in rank, all you have to do is focus on promoting your rank first so you can participate in signature campaigns and while you're doing that, you can try social  media campaign where it only requires your facebook and twitter. Or you can do translation campaign from OP's language to Indonesian language.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:07:12 AM

first you should know how the bitcoin work,
then find the best way to collect bitcoin, there is a lot of way mining, trading etc
so you will got what you are looking for

anyway welcome to this forum my friend

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:11:52 AM

your job as a newbie is to read everything in this forum, do not think about how to get bitcoin first, because if you have just thought how to get bitcoin, you do definitely SPAM in this forum which will only result in your account in baned / gets negative trust if caught by moderator

sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:16:19 AM

Contribute whatever you can that can be helpful/informative or something that can be added to a discussion. Opinions and suggestions are also other things.
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:18:05 AM

Probably best to keep 85% in BTC and test the water for altcoin investment.

Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:26:24 AM

You can start from the Forum Replies understanding, we must first understand the bitcoin knowledge, slowly level up, you can get some reward tasks, get paid.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:04:36 AM

It's not too late to start with bitcoin trading now, bitcoin always welcome newbies, it really has potential to grow fulfil your goals.
First you must have an wallet so that you can receive and send bitcoins whenever you need and i would recommend coinbase.com.
Coinbase also allows you to buy bitcoins with your bank card. Furthemore, read maximum topics over different boards within this forum so you will understand the digital world well
Johntata

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:12:49 AM

You need to stay active by posting the comments, and your status will get updated roughly every two weeks.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:13:26 AM

Read everything and you will remember only what you are really interested in. Try to get some bounties or airdrops - even if they do not give you profit at least you will have some sort of stimulus in learning. The game is the best way to understand something. Try to understand general rules of security, try to understand different protocols of crypto. It is really interesting. Have fan - no game, no life.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:17:26 AM

Wellcome! This is a great community for BTC and Altcoin! Here you can find out, learn, help people and lots of other things will come to you!
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:23:08 AM

I can only tell you to improve your rank to min Jr.Member to be eligible for some rewarding tasks. Gradulaly, as and when u r rank improves, u will be recognised for u tasks and will be given more tasks. You can also join Bounty campaigns after u achieve the Jr Member level and start earning money by participating in the campaigning tasks. Thats what i can advise for a newbie at this juncture , u will come to know more and more once u start doing the above tasks.All the Best !!!!!

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:28:08 AM

What you should do as newbie is to learn all there is about bitcoin, block chain, altcoin and all  of cryptocurrency history. They you will begin to appreciate the tech and you will grow.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: