Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13891 times)
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:10:35 AM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Well... To be sucessfull on the bitcoin is not easy will needs much time to learning about the bitcoin and any other related with digital coins, you know that your friend spent about 3 years to be sucessfull on the bitcoin or at least the money of your friend increased, so you must spend your time on the bitcoin. Many ways to getting the bitcoin you can mine the bitcoin, trading altcoins or investing into the ICOs program, so choose the ways to get the bitcoin depending on your time and your money.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:10:49 AM

First of all, you have to get used to this forum, and then like me reply to other posts, the beginning of the 360S restrictions, when you get 30 active, there is no 360S restrictions, this time you can access your forum account Some bounty tasks to get paid.

theory_of_computation

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

Thanks to everybody who shares experiences in this thread. Very motivating for the newbies.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

You need to learn about the cryptoworld, learn about the different coins - bitcoin and altcoins, you need to research ICOs.
Investing in any of these is risky, but all of these can offer profit or loss, depending on how you use them.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:23:56 AM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

Hey there! First and foremost, Welcome to bitcointalk.org! What you should do? You have to read the rules and guides for this forum. Keep in mind the do's and dont's. As you can see, theres a hierarchy of ranks here. Now in order for you to gain rank you must need to accomplish task for posting. But beware on your posts coz off-topic post will be deleted by the admins or moderators. On how to gain coins, you have to join on campaigns and bounty, theyll give you task that depends on the campaign whether its per week or per month scheduled. You also have to create your wallet on MYETHERWALLET.COM for you to have your own storage for alt coins and also youre unable to join any campaigns if you dont have one. Try to read more on the rules and guidance for newbies. Theres a lot of thread here that addresses the newbie issues. Dont get overwhelm by those too good to be true ads and phishing sites. Anyway goodluck for you debut here! Cheers mate!
wklt2002

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:39:02 AM

You can get 14 activity points every 2 weeks, just continue that until you get to a nice level like Full member. Then you can start earning some Bitcoin by posting
Ebilamby

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:44:08 AM

We are both newbies
Best thing to do is to be patient and build up our posts while browsing through the forum to understand it better
woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:53:02 AM

Start by reading the forum rules and etiquette, to ensure you won't have any future problems. Many people get in trouble because they're not aware of guidelines. Other than that, welcome and hopefully you'll enjoy your stay! This community is great Smiley

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:54:34 AM

As a newbie, first you have to read all about bitcoin and guidelines before you work on this forum. Reading is the most important way to support you by make own decision to do activities and to plan on how to work in bitcoin. Our knowledge is the guide on how to work better in this forum. All threads are important to us because it gives some advices on how to gain coins. Unlike off topic that unconnected to bitcoin. I suggest you that before you gain more coins you must work harder and learn on how to make money in bitcoin.

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:11:41 AM

Research is the main thing any newbie should be doing right now.
Study and learn about how the cryptoworld works - coins, tokens, ICOs and everything that comes with these!
Join forums, news rooms and keep up to date!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
clubber_fg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:12:13 AM

I have been reading this forum for 1 week and this is the opportunity for me to start posting on this forum. I ve already invested 1200$ just because i am very impatient. First investment was 200$ and i lost some money down to 168$ then i noticed that something missing on my side.(knowledge about how this thing work charts etc) 1 day i worked on charts watching youtube videos. My investment increased up to 192$. Yesterday i invested 1000$ more i was more confident  Smiley Today i noticed that when bitcoin price increases altcoin prices decrease. Yesterday i was disappointed just because i didnt buy ethereum when it was 360$.Yesterday BTC-ETH price was up to  0.052 now 0.0488 maybe it will be lower later. It's a great opportunity to buy reliable altcoins now as i see. Reliable for me is what most ppl suggest atm. I can earn or i can lose money but everything is an experience for me atm. We noobs have lots of things to learn.
I wish you all good luck.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:19:29 AM

success for all of us!!

First of all welcome to the bitcoin world and i hope you will also find success just like your friend did, i was just wondering if its him or her?
Anyways, since you are a college graduate i think you can find jobs here that suits your course, most of the jobs offer here are in connection with programing and internet related.
I wish you luck on your venture to the bitcoin world.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

Before investing in any ICO, i suggest joining some bounty program to earn you tokens, learn and post about the ICO.
Research about the ICO by reading it whitepaper on the website.

ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:45:31 AM

Welcome my friend, just learn by seeing many threads here and you can ask them. Also you can post your reply to get activity point and promote to new rank.

cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:48:34 AM

Try to improve yourself by searching ways to get a good trading habits.Because trading is the most profitable way to earn in cryptoworld.

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

As a newbie, the first thing you have to do is becoming active in bitcoin forum. By being active in the forum will lead you to have a higher rank which somehow will allow you to participate in any bounty campaigns to earn bitcoin. At least you need to be a junior member for minimum rank to be eligible. Overall, work hard,  keep learning,  and always cheer up. Good luck  Wink
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:10 PM

The most important thing is to aim for maximal bitcoin revenue no matter what you do

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

Aside from continuously being active in this forum, what you can do is to learn about bitcoin and other coins that have a potential, like bitcoin 7 years ago. Don't think that you are late to be in the hype of bitcoin, the crypto world. I know you can be successful someday by the help of cryptocurrencies.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:36:53 PM

You should try to improve in trading,because trading is the most profitable way to earn BTCs in monthly basis you can earn atleast x3 of your portfolio.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:32:44 AM

Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.
This is really what is needed. There is just so much to learn and skipping any point of learning at some point is what leads some people in making bad decisions.

OP can start from beginners thread as that is one part to start learning a whole lot from about using the best of the forum, understanding what bitcoin is all about and seeing how every opportunity can be utilized. There are so many things to tap from which involves being smart.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: