Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13891 times)
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:42:53 AM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
First of all welcome my friend.  I will guide you as being your senior here.  First do a research on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  As it is very vast field.  Learn about it,  collect all possible knowledge about cryptocurreny. Learn before you doing anything to avoid lose cause sometimes we repent after we made a mistake decisions . So much better to learn and seek an strategy before you decide to start operation.  As you said currency is so volatile we cannot stop it. So wee need to put some patience to learn when or what will happened on it after we trade or invest.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:03:00 AM

As a newbie just continue on posting to add on your activity every two weeks.You should try to read on topics to make you learn and deeply understand the cryptocurrency.Try reasearch something to make everything clear to you.And when you learn everything yoi can join in bounty signatures.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:13:19 AM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

Many Thread and advice spread on this forum or another forum youtube channel and social group, you can inform yourself with more knowledge about cryptocurrency, bitcoin, blockchain, trading, market and else, found friend who like bitcoin also. then take a step a little risk for learn and move forward.

ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:31:14 AM

The first thing to do right now if i were you is reading the threads about bitcoin and altcoins to have an information about its backgrounds
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:50:42 AM

success for all of us!!
welcome to crypto world.

First thing that you must do in order to succeed is be familiar in all obstacles this community has you can start by reading alot from thread after threads so you will learn more about Mining,gambling tradingand investments.

Second if you had a capital try to buy atleast 0.05 bitcoin to start trading to earn the ups and downs of trading

Third if you had no capital you can earn by joining campaign but first you must be active in posting thru conversation here for your account to attain atleast member rank to be able to participate in campaigns for BtC payments.

Last but not the least be carefull here theres a lot of bad elements here scammers and hackers are all lver the place so u must be aware of that
Yhan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

Hi,  welcome here in the cryptocurrency. Well first I suggest to you is to know the meaning of cryptocurrency and ICO before you try to invest. Second is joined Airdrops and bounty campaigns to gain free altcoins.
samamatara

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:12:51 AM

Only put in what you can afford to lose, and, enjoy!

it's become a hobby to read about crypto, and if i can make money on top, that's just even better !
soonhy

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:16:07 AM

It takes time and patient, to learn and understand.
be persistence, as just likes anything else, we will encounter difficulties at times.
nothing comes easy, unless it is a scam Smiley

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:18:14 AM

You should rank up your account till it reach junior member then apply for a bounty campaigns and promote any ico's to social media's or here in this forum through signature campaign. They are paying good amount coins.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:53:39 AM

You should rank up your account till it reach junior member then apply for a bounty campaigns and promote any ico's to social media's or here in this forum through signature campaign. They are paying good amount coins.
and take time to read a lot of information regarding here in cyrpto currency then when you are now able to join some campaign and while you are ranked up then you have knowledge about bitcoin so as a newbie you have that skills of having and taking the ability to take some time here in crypto currency cause you dont have any campaign or task to do. ranked up your account that was the right thing to do.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:32:21 AM

success for all of us!!
happy join hoeda, I also initially like you I started from the beginning in this forum much you can learn here,
one of them by following the bounty program, you can receive a lot of information about the rules and rules in this forum, good luck
mark_gate

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:38:42 AM

try something else I think Cheesy
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:44:24 AM

Research more on Bitcoin and other altcoins. And then make valuable comments on this platform to increase your activity and membership level.

dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:48:47 AM

As newbie like you, we must to take priority on how to be rank up as jr member to be qualified as participants in any campaign to earn bitcoin.
No I think the most important thing is by keep read to learn about what bitcoin is, we should learn about what is peer to peer, who is satoshi, halving, token and anything that related to cryptocurrency. By increase our knowledge we also can make quality post and have chance  to go to the next level in cryptocurrency world

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:06:10 AM

You need to read,learn the basics to be able to trade in the market successfully.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:11:57 AM

Its not too late for us beginners, lets just keep ourselves reading and understand what is this bitcoin world all about for us to have enough knowledge and have a chance to make a good and quality post. Just keep on asking friends who have been into bitcoin for a long time, they really help a lot.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:22:41 AM

First you need to increase your knowledge about crypto currency. You can do that by reading many threads. You need to learn how you can earn money in bitcoin. And how to trade for a better income.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:23:32 AM

Great to know that your friend always stuck to Bitcoins and she believed in the potential of it throughout these years that's the only thing that made her successful.Today bitcoin is on the verge of reaching the milestone of $10000.
So your friend had started her journey by mining,but nowadays mining is very difficult and costly means to earn bitcoins.You can start earning bitcoin by either investing or by working for exchange of bitcoin.As you are a newbie ~ I would recommend you to start Facebook, Twitter and telegram campaigns.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

Great to know that your friend always stuck to Bitcoins and she believed in the potential of it throughout these years that's the only thing that made her successful.Today bitcoin is on the verge of reaching the milestone of $10000.
So your friend had started her journey by mining,but nowadays mining is very difficult and costly means to earn bitcoins.You can start earning bitcoin by either investing or by working for exchange of bitcoin.As you are a newbie ~ I would recommend you to start Facebook, Twitter and telegram campaigns.

Always good to get involved in some icos by joining campaigns

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:38:11 PM

If you want to earn bitcoin go for altcoins first..When it comes to altcoins you need to do your research because this is the wild wild west. If you found a project you believe in check out if you can join their bounty program to earn free coins that way. Each campaigns have different criteria so make sure you following their rules to be qualified. As a new starter I wouldn't recommend you to buy and trade these assets. Until you earned your free tokens you'd see the behaviour of the market and make conclusions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: