Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13889 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:40:35 PM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
You are welcome. Firstly, you have to understand that you still have to work for everything and if you can stay glued to this forum, you can easily get to know everything you need to know.

There are so many resources online and you can start by asking what bitcoin and blockchain technology is and every other question that runs through your mind while doing the research will be answered. It is not an easy road and like they always say, nothing good comes easy, so you have to be prepared.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:47:30 PM

Hello Hoeda,

First of all, a huge welcome to the bitcoin and crypto world.
There are a lot of ways on how to get.
1st is mining just like your friend does but it will take a large amount to start it. Even with a $5000 rigs wont be enough to do it.
The next option would be buying it directly. Instead of an ROI of 2 years from the mining industry, here in investing you could double it in a month or maybe a week. Depends on where bitcoin would go, but mostly it will go up when time passes by.
Bounties. You could work for it. Look at the services and markets and you will see them. Try to understand it specially with the ERC20 coins.
foxydoxy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:57:30 PM

Welcome to the new world. First of all you need to get points by replying to post, start new topics, but there is a formula in bitcointalk to get points.
You need to know answer of some questions:

What Ranks exists in Bitcointalk?

Brand New: 0 posts
Newbie: (none)
Jr. Member: activity: 30
Member: Activity: 60
Full Member: Activity: 120
Sr. Member: Activity: 240
Hero Member: Activity: 480

Activity? How can i get it?

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts).

Activity is updated every 60 minutes.

How much is the max activity can i get?

14 is the most activity points you can get for each 2 week period. (It depends on your joining date and time to bitcointalk.com)

After you get more points you will be level up and can wok on bounty programs, you can earn BTC and get paid for advertising and posting in this community.
I think you should research on some keywords:

- Altcoins
- Etherum Network
- ICOs
- Bounty Program

After this you can earn money be active in this world.

You can invest on ICOs as well, buy their tokens as much as you can because they have potentials to grow and be the next Altcoin!
For example take a look at Gilgamesh Platform Website and their bounty program to know more about the legit ICOs and what exactly the bounty program is.

BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:03:46 PM

For me I will try to increase my activity to join the signature bounties, It will be very long journey.

LegendaryCash

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:07:55 PM

Welcome aboard!!! First thing that I would suggest you is to read. Research about coins/crypto and read forums here. Answer some forums here too so you can rank up and maximize your perks. Join airdrops for free coins, some require high ranking here in BTT to join so so point #2. But be cautious when joining. Never give out your private key. And enjoy!
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:11:17 PM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

I don't know the situation in your country and I don't know also whether you have money to buy bitcoin. If you think of getting some bitcoin with your money, try not to be scammed by the frauders. There are tons of scammers in local bitcoin selling websites. Be awake against them.
gemisudayuzer

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:12:50 PM

Welcome in  U can learn here everything good for u Smiley
primera

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:45:31 AM

Quote from: bitcoinbox link=topic=2452564.msg25114924#msg25114924
Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.
This is really what is needed. There is just so much to learn and skipping any point of learning at some point is what leads some people in making bad decisions.

OP can start from beginners thread as that is one part to start learning a whole lot from about using the best of the forum, understanding what bitcoin is all about and seeing how every opportunity can be utilized. There are so many things to tap from which involves being smart.
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:54:08 AM

if my experience during the newbie is the focus to improve rank and follow the airdrop pretty for beginners can collect coins from airdrop even though there is no market, and I also follow the bounty for newbie, yes even though the salary is not too much but good enough to fill the wallet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
Chalxdon

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:17:15 AM

Same thing happened to me but when I eventually made up my mind, my friend has made it big.
However, better late than never.
You can hop in and make some success in the crypto world.
You can delve into trading Bitcoin for altcoins, but you need to study about it or you'll just plunge into a deep River
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:25:25 AM

As a newbie you should know first the rules and regulations to know what to do and to avoid banning, after that you read a lot here to have a knowledge about trading and investing or any what you want.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:28:32 AM

I can only tell you to improve your rank to min Jr.Member to be eligible for some rewarding tasks. Gradulaly, as and when u r rank improves, u will be recognised for u tasks and will be given more tasks. You can also join Bounty campaigns after u achieve the Jr Member level and start earning money by participating in the campaigning tasks. Thats what i can advise for a newbie at this juncture , u will come to know more and more once u start doing the above tasks.All the Best !!!!!

Based on my experienced being a newbie, you should explore and search all the questions you want to ask. Even if how weird question you have just open up and let the experienced one answered your question. We cannot balme those people trying to make us discouraged but don't worry as long as you have guts and determination to know more about bitcoin will be worth it. Be patience and everything will be good, just let other makes you discourage. Aim high and dream big as a millionaire having a bitcoin.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:37:55 AM

For me I will try to increase my activity to join the signature bounties, It will be very long journey.

Yes it’s quite a Long way. But everyone has to earn it here . So it’s worth it Smiley

Louise0910

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:41:28 AM

welcome to the bitcoin world first to do is to read and read until you learn Goodluck Smiley
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:43:22 AM

Try to read first before rushing everything which is what always happen with newbies. It's best that you read the guidelines and if you are planning to join campaign is make sure that you fully understand it.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:44:45 AM

Hello. Stay active in the forum, read a lot, read some more. I like watching podcasts or youtube videos about dev meetings or blockchain meetings (check out beyondblock which was in taipei,really cool). Dont forget to have fun and take some profit and DCA your way in

Cheers
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:49:28 AM

Hey there my friend welcome. I'm also a newbie and i can relate to your topic here, a friend of mine also recommended bitcoin to me. It's good that you have a friend who has been into bitcoin for a long time, you can just ask or let your friend help you about how bitcoin works, also do a self studying/research about bitcoin, this is what i'm doing too. Just a friendly newbie advice, good luck to both of us.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:50:24 AM

success for all of us!!

Hello hoeda nice to meet you there!

To get Bitcoin, you now have either 2 way - Buy it or Mine it

I would suggest you to buy because in order to mine, it requires some knowledge there. You would need to learn what is Bitcoin, What is the core value and technology on Bitcoin to join this industry.

Don't expect money to grow while invest for nothing Cheesy
Adinalini

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:54:56 AM

Thank you everyone, I had the same query and all your replies solved it, recently I got to know about signature campaigns and all, the bitcoin community is awesome!!  Grin
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

If you have the funds try to go mining but the cost of energy is expensive,or try to buy BTCs and try to trade in altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: