Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13889 times)
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:02:19 AM

You're a newbie first you should study all of knowledge about CryptoCurrency as: what is bitcoin? what is Ethereum? Blockchain, Altcoins..... This will help to understand the way cryptocurrency is working after you have to determine that what do you want to do with cryptocurrency? If you want to earn a little bitcoin or altcoins without invested you only need to try to upgrade your rank on this forum( at least Jr. Member) to join to bounties campaign. If you want to earn more than you need to invest your money to ICOs or trading.
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:06:08 AM

to start with it would be a good idea to understand first what the blockchain is and how it works, try to understand how the technology works because that way you will be able to follow developments of bitcoin. For example you might have heard about "forks" or Bitcoin version, the only way to understand these is if you understand how the technology works. Once you understand the blockchain, the second step is to understand Bitcoin (Bitcoin is the first application of the blockchain) once you've understood blockchain and bitcoin you'll want to find a way to buy it. The way to buy bitcoin is send fiat currency (indonesian rupiah) to an exchange and they will send you bitcoin in return. The problem in your case is that there might not be any regional exchanges (who support the indonesian market), in which case you should search for an international exchange who supports Indonesia (different exchanges support different countries, try to find an exchange that supports Indonesia) when you've found it, you will be able once you registred and provided some documentation, to send Rupiah via a bank transfer or credit card and receive BTC is return. Hope that helped somehow, welcome to the crypto family.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:34:12 AM

Best thing to do is get invovled in the community, read interesting threads, learn the ecosystem and make comments.

Once your rank improves you can take part in some bounties and learn more. Best to spend your time learning and then you can get involved in the scene. People can smell out someone who is selling them a poor ICO.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:03:13 AM

So many good tips. There should be blog with them to keep it available

triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:09:48 AM

Since you are novices let your target to learn the forum rules,how we use the forum and every education you need in your cryptocurrency career. About a month time if you have make quality post (30) ,you will be graded to junior member where you can participate in bitcoins bounty campaign. You can start earning bitcoins.
Greenrace

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:51:19 AM

for you beginner things to do is to stay active in this forum by writing comments for existing post and rank raise to follow various projects available, good luck

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:05:00 PM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
You are welcome. Firstly, you have to understand that you still have to work for everything and if you can stay glued to this forum, you can easily get to know everything you need to know.

There are so many resources online and you can start by asking what bitcoin and blockchain technology is and every other question that runs through your mind while doing the research will be answered. It is not an easy road and like they always say, nothing good comes easy, so you have to be prepared.

There is a lot of information avaible on the internet about bitcoin and if looked at randomly can be a confusing one for a newbie. I would suggest to start with the beginning and help section of this forum. There you can find good information before you try to move on other sources to gather more information. In case you need to know any thing special you can create a thread asking any query.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:13:52 PM

I'm a newbie also , what should I do as a newbie to have a bitcoin ??
ethminer012

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

Hi
Another newbie here, working with ethereum mainly

I've started 1 month ago to try to understand what BC is...
I've tried to obtain free eth with some online pages.... scam mostly :-(

So I'd installed ethminer on windows and start to mine to get some coins.
It's not a bussines but now I've got some...

Now I'd like to understand what contracts are...
https://www.ethereum.org/greeter

__
e12

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

Newbies must read discussions and threads in this forum because there are so much to learn. If you are interested in investing or trading, you should make your own research about potential coins. Watch youtube videos because you will learn a lot from those. Knowledge will be your gas in ranking up in this forum and your rank will dictate how much profit you can earn (if you are interested joining campaigns).

Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

Welcome dude, bitcoin is very easy to understand, just search on Youtube, you will see a lot of video explaining how Bitcoin and the blockchain work. And like Bitcoin is great. Now the hardest part, if you want to get Bitcoin then you will need real money to invest in Bitcoin. Now that you have your bitcoin, if you want to earn more than you will have to exchange them and exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex. Just buy promising altcoins when the price is low and sell them when the price is high.
jburg23

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:32:18 PM

I am a newbie and I have problems searching and posting.  I keep getting you have posted within the last 90 seconds and you must wait -- or something like that.
It also happens when I am searching for items to look up.
The problem is I have only posted once on Nov 6th and have not been able to post again unless this post goes through.

Why does this keep happening -- any ideas?

ok -- this one went through fine so I will continue to play and post and see what happens

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:38:47 PM

First of all you should read and learn a lot of this forum. After that you should decide what you want to do in crypto world: miner, trader, bounty hunter or do some investments. I recommend you start from bounty hunting or airdrops , that no so hard to get your first btc, good luck to you.
Cosmas19154

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:19:25 PM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2884
Merit: 773

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:37:36 PM

success for all of us!!
First of all I would like to greet you buddy! Welcome to this Bitcoin world. You are on the right path or track when you do seek for possible income with bitcoin or on other crypto.Since you do ask on where you would start up then better to go on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0 . All the informations you would like to know I'm sure its being listed or noted there on that thread.Just have a time on reading up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wissy

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:19:43 PM

Make sure to do a lot of research before investing in anything. Read a lot of articles and forum and start contributing to the community. Sooner than you think, you will be able to earn something.

Futureblnr

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:24:11 PM

Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great.
DirectDeposit

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:25:41 PM

Do your research then ask others about their research.
Futureblnr

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:31:04 PM

Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great. Is it safe?
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:35:53 PM

I recommend you read as many as possible information about all cryptocurrency. You must following for news and know basic informations and terms. Check pinned posts and you can find important things on youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: