Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13890 times)
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:19:23 PM

As a newbie i suggest you, Firstly you should achieve knowledge about Bitcoin.org thread and crypto world. when you should understand about the crypto world. then you decide what can you do? i think it's a good way to success your future.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:08:53 PM

Hello! You must read and analyze information.
Maybe there is something to practice  Wink. I was told that there's bounty, which give tokens, even in your rank, read carefully their conditions. I'm more than 2 weeks on the forum and I have not seen any such bounty. Is this true?

Yes it’s true. You can find them in the bounties section

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:22:07 PM

Read the general rules first so you would know the DOs and DON'Ts of this forum. If you are looking to earn btc at your level, you can start joining social media campaign. Also, you need to ranked by posting (follow the rules of posting and avoid spamming) so yo could have better chance of joining signature campaign.

8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:32:47 PM

I think you should first study the cryptocurrency system little by little, if you want to force for investment, do with a small capital first, not directly with large capital. while studying the flow of market characteristics.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

Study learn
QpeepBounties

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:48:15 PM

You should try your best to become Legendary Member. It will take a while, but it will be worth.
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:41 AM

I just joined 1 month in bitcoin. During this time I got guidance from friends. From experience, for the first step we learn about bitcoin from this forum. Then rajinlah posts to raise the rank. Do not forget to reproduce followers in your social media, it will facilitate you in following the campaign twitter and facebook. If you have gone up the rank we can follow the signature campaign.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:29:32 AM

I think as a newbie before what should I do is keep posting of a quality post, follow the rules and keep yourself active or updated on what's happening to bitcoin this coming year.

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:34:04 AM

researching and never spam during post if your account does not want to be banned. If you want to follow bounty follow the social media campaign and blog campaigns there the newbie can be accepted. Do not forget to always ask your seniors who play trading

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:44:42 AM

Welcome to Crypto World! First, learn what you need to learn! Start investing, trading bitcoins. Buy them now if you have the money. Also post here in the forum if you have any questions.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:56:11 AM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Read all the information on the coin you want to invest in and when you have enough money to invest, just go in on it with the quickness.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:56:17 AM

I highly recommend that you do your own research about bitcoin, bitcoin is extensive you need to expand your knowledge about it and gather different information that you can use while your really into world of cryptocurrency, You cannot just barge into bitcoin without any knowledge about it so i really think that's what you need to do first research and read as many article related to bitcoin or to crypto.

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:56:49 AM

My advice to you is to work hard and make as much money as you can to buy bitcoin. Buy a little bit every month for the next five years. Don't worry about the price just buy what you can and never sell any. That's all you have to do and your life will be glorious. Best of luck to you.

iwill100

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:03:47 AM

hello and welcome to the new era,
as a newbie first of all you have to lots and lots of researches and know what is this really is. you can use social media for this task. and also read posts in BCT.
For the initial capital you can either deposit some fiat and convert to crypto  or you can catch some airdrops or bounties,but that is not 100% money earnings, if you are lucky may be you can collect few bucks.
Most important thing is do your own research (DYOR)  before do any thing.
GOOD LUCK
iconoclast

Activity: 770

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:04:21 AM

The best thing you do as a newbie is become a Jr. Member so that you will qualify to earn coin by doing tasks.
In the meantime will you are making posts to increase your rank start opening the accounts you will need.
My recommendation is learn how to use myetherwallet and metamask.

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:11:28 AM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
As a newbie you first read different threads in this site.Take time to researh on how cryptocurrency works.Make you rank high so you can join dfferent bounties,signature campaign that pays bitcoin or other altcoins.While your learning in the future you will earn and even if its a lon process im sure you will be curious in trading most especially if you already have coins in your wallet.

keycellko

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:46:12 AM

success for all of us!!

Welcome to the cryptoworld Hoeda!! There are lors of things you could do. For starters you might want to shell out some of your money and invest in bitcoin. You might also want to try trading, there are lots of trusted exchange sites like bittrex or kraken. Or youmight want to try your luck in bitcoin talk by ranking up and join signature campaigns. Good luck!!!
bestICOever

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:49:33 AM

As a newbie, I suggest you can get some airdrop coin to start the business first.Smiley

check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.0, their free airdrop is now open.
vasoweee

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:56:01 AM

It is necessary to answer these questions.
1) How to protect your money(BTC or other cryptocurrency).
2) What a coin in the top 10(20, 30 and etc). What is the value?
3) am I ready for the losses.

izthuphido

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:56:25 AM

Hello friends, we are all in this forum just like you are starting from newbie just like me at the beginning of joining this forum I do not understand anything. a little I will share the experience with you and you need to know that in this forum very many people who have experience in terms of crypto and I think the first thing you should do is keep active to read a comment or topic made by others who is already experienced in crypto, it's like I did before when I first joined this forum. by doing that I'm sure of course with over time of course you will know more about crypto. so keep your friends excited because everyone in this forum starts from zero. And you need to join signature campaign if your rank is high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: