Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:22:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13890 times)
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:26:39 AM

All i can say to you if you are a newbie explore from this forum and be active and be patient always. We know sometimes we cannot control our emotion we angry early. And read also some rules in this forum so that you can aware some banned.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:35:46 AM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

First you should be familliar with all the rules and policies arround bitcointalk.org, once you have read Begineers and Help and understand it. You should then post on the threads with constructive posts. you can acquire 14 activities every 2 weeks. so meaning if you posted 20 posts in just a week you can only have 14 activities and wait for the next update to acquire 14 more.
My advice is, you should read often more so that you can posts with confidence.  also reading in the threads can teach you most of the important terms arround here.  Also respect others posts, you can correct them but be sure that you are positively right on what you are saying. Lastly don't give any important passwords arround here.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:44:58 AM

Improve your rank to junior member or join first to different channel about cryptocurrency so you can get an idea. You can also join to airdrop. Once you'd improve your rank to junior member you can now join to campaigns.

Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:09:13 AM

Read everything in this forum, improve your rank min Jr.member.
after your rank already junior member you can join bounty campaign and you can start earning some money. and you also can get some aidrops.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:25:13 AM

if you have a lot of money, you can buy bitcoin with your money. if you want to get it for free you can follow bounty, like signature campaign, and other social media campaigns. if you want to follow the signature campaign at least your rank has become jr.member. and at least you have to wait 1 month more to be jr. member. more info you should read in local forum indonesia.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:21:32 AM

you can start by joining the airdrop, if you have the funds you can buy bitcoin and invest in it then you will get doubled profits from bitcoin because the price keeps rising, so the sooner it will be better.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:28:34 AM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
continue to be active will make you quickly up the rankings and will allow you to get more btc by signing campaign signatures, the higher your ranking then the greater the fee you will get.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:43:15 AM

Just educate yourself about cryptocurrency and be active on this forum, after that make some investments and join some bounty campaigns.

Malacesia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:46:35 AM

I'm a begginer and i wanna know how much bitcoin should i buy to invest in altcoins. What would be a reasonable sum?
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

success for all of us!!
Keep on working and be hardworking. Always find time to do bitcoin. Also ta more and be updated on the current status of bitcoin. Read the regulations and rules here and be creative with your ideas

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:01:52 AM

a beginer must learn very much about cryptocurrencies on the market, do resarch about coins, when to sell or buy, and how to get informations, also must interact with commnunity on bitcointalk, after long time, you may have enough experience to trade coins on exchanges.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Saifher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:05:11 AM

You've got a lot of reading and catching up to do if you're a newbie. Cryptocurrencies are no joke, and you'll be better off knowing what you're getting yourself into before deciding to invest any savings you have. This forum is a great place to start with, but also make sure you gather information from many different sources (reliable and neutral sources, otherwise you should consider it noise).

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

Hi,  welcome to the club. It was really inspiring hearing success stories from successful investors, may it be big or humble start.  As a newbie,  reading everything here in forum and other relevant topics.  Once you reached junior membership,  read and follow all guidelines and continue to participate and your good to go!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Malacesia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:35:02 AM

I'm a newbie and i dont want to read anything, i just want to gamble on altcoins. 1000$ as a start is enough?
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:49:16 AM

Everyone on this platform has been newbie at least once! Been a newbie is a refreshing opportunity for you to explore every area of cryptocurrency plus the technology that support it. Many crypto enthusiast are stuck in their old way of dealing with blockchain and cryptocurrency in general. But as a newbie you can have and give fresh perspective to on goin development  of cryptocurrency!
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:52:03 AM

If you are a newbie you can actually invest your money in bitcoin if you have,but don't invest in bitcoins now as the price may drop anytime soon. First of all I think you should do alot of reasearch about bitcoins, altcoins, ICOs, etc. You can also do some gambling if you want to multiply your bitcoins by luck but i won't advice doing that as it is pretty risky. You should try investing in ICOs after doing alot of reasearch on the ICO you want to invest in as there are also alot of scam ICOs emerging.You can also invest in altcoins which have a good amount of popularity like Ethereum which would br suitable for long time investments(for a few years). You can earn btc by posting on this forum but you'll need patience for getting to higher ranks here. If you got a good pc with some of the latest hardware you can try bitcoin mining too.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:54:42 AM

When i was reading Cryptography in 2011 (College Subject) i read sha algorithm, cryptocurrency and other things, i did't take that subject seriously now i am just wondering!
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:07:42 AM

First of all,you are welcome in this forum. I think, you have to maintain some things in this forum like knowing details about Bitcoin and other crypto currency. It is the best way to make knowledge and it is the first work for you before joining any campaign. After knowing well,you have to research about it and posting here everyday for increasing you rank in this forum.By doing those, anyone will be successful and once will able to earn with Bitcoin.I think, anyone should do this as a newbie.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:12:11 AM

I'm a newbie and i dont want to read anything, i just want to gamble on altcoins. 1000$ as a start is enough?

Good luck. don't get scammed!
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:21:01 PM

Read articles day by day ask for assistance from the pioneers ask questions if it isnt clear there can be money wasted if it is not made properly take a good time having researches everyday catch up and push your limits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: