Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:26:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13890 times)
Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

As a newbie on the crypto game the most important thing is to spend time and do some research. I know this can be tiresome but the more you know about whatever you want to invest in the better the chances of making a rational decision. This game is not for the faint hearted and hodl is a must.
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

First of all you should read bitcointalk.org's rules and follow them. Then you have to be active. Find topics where newbies can ask questions. Go to myetherwallet.com site and create your first Ethereum wallet. It will help you to participate in the most of bounties and airdrops which require having Eth address. Besides of it you should have Twitter and Facebook accounts. Be patient and profit will knock on your door!  Wink
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:14:28 PM

I think as a new bie we spent more time and do some research and read articles day by day.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
hlpa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:21:46 PM

Welcome to this community.
I am a newbies too.When I first came here I was confused too.
I was hoping that I was not too late to join the community.
I would suggest you to learn as much as you could on this forum.
Post every day,learn and help other new members. Smiley

ELASTOS | Future of Decentralized Internet.
Elastos is the world's first Internet operating system focusing on decentralizing Internet using blockchain. elastos uses the Internet as the base-layer infrastructure rather than as an application, and emphasizes that network communications should be separated from application computing. It also prohibits apps from directly accessing the network so as to prevent malicious attacks.
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

be every day active here and read in forum, medium, steem or other websites about crypto or specific coins. u will get knowledge and so u can help user here. u should have also interest in crypto otherwise u will be wrong here.
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:31:25 PM

You are on right platform. First give maximum time to gain crypto knowledge. Join signature campaign, bounty and airdrop. Be honest in your work. You will be success.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:48:07 PM

Welcome - I'm also new, I follow -Give what you can, take no less or no more than you can give!!
welcome and welcome to join, there is much to learn and understand about all the bitcoin and according to me you have to sring read and understand posts in general in this forum .. I am sure you will gradually understand by itself just enough to read and learn to quickly understand and join, the easy way is the most important you want to try, try and try. happy joining and good luck Wink
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

Do not think about how you can get bitcoins. All you have to do now is to read and learn about bitcoins and how it is used. Learn how to do it and how you can have a good life if you are studying bitcoins. You have to learn more and you need to know it to make it easier for you to find bitcoins. Because if you are going through one of these steps you may not actually learn how much you'll earn here in a fast way.
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:03:32 PM

First you should know about Bitcoin perfectly. Ask more questions and reply to others. You should daily posts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:52:58 PM

My suggestion is to you just pay attention on the activities of you to rank as jr member so that you can joined the campaigns you wanted.Read research about crpyto currency.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:27:36 PM

As a newbie, you should research things about Bitcoin first. Do not rush yourself. News, videos, and articles about Bitcoin are widespread. If you cannot understand what you have researched, search for threads about that here to make you understand it. If you already have enough knowledge about Bitcoin, that is the time you will earn it.
influxz

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:54:43 PM

So, at first you need go to the newbee topic and read about crypto and forum. All necessary information for newbee there. Than you may start participate in bounty campaign.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:30:50 PM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Welcome friend in the world of crypto-currency a great opportunity will you get. First of all there's a choice on what kind of way you want to earn bitcoin like investing, trading, mining, campaign and etc that are suits in your needs. If you have no capital use the campaign and after that use the earn money in investing or trading. But make an account first, be active to make an activity to rank up the account. The good images of your account can easy to join in bitcoin campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

The only one I suggest you to do is reading. Start reading every topic in this forum, it is a great source of information.
Start making questions, many of us in this forum are willing to help, we were newbies too and we were helped by others.
If you decide to buy some alts think it twice before making any decision and never invest more money than you afford to lose.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:59:35 AM

Write posts on this forum until you get a better member rank and then do bounty hunting. There are websites which list all bounties, eg bountylord.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:06:16 AM

novice, download your accounts and bounty

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:16:22 AM

I'm a begginer and i wanna know how much bitcoin should i buy to invest in altcoins. What would be a reasonable sum?

You are a newbie and you want to invest in altcoins. I really advise you should not hurry, you should go around on this forum and study the necessary knowledge about bitcoin, altcoins which help you are not lost your money in the future. After you have enough knowledge you should also invest about $100 - $500 to get experience and when you have many of experience you can invest thousands even millions in it.
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:58:31 AM

The first thing you need to do is read. Threads from bitcoin discussion and such will give you knowledge about what bitcoin really is. You also have to research more. Whatever you don't know you can research it through google and other search engine. I suggest you read "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System" by Satoshi Nakamoto. It will help you a lot. Familiarize yourself on what bitcoin can do, how it works, etc. Reply to any relevant threads once you have an idea with the topic. You can rank up to Jr Member with 30 activities. From this, you can join different signature campaigns. Just be careful because scams are everywhere. Just let yourself know more. Educate yourself. 

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:31:25 AM

There are many ways you can earn Bitcoin at the present time. You can dig the mine, you can invest, trade it. Besides, you can join the bonus campaign, which is the free and endless source of Bitcoin. However, I recommend staying in the forum longer to be able to have more experience and understanding of it

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:33:45 AM

Invest your time learning and reading here at bitcoin forum. Put a little effort to rank up as a Jr. Member so you can participate on some signature campaigns. You can earn bitcoin while putting a little time on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: