Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13890 times)
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

As long as you are serious here,you will have the success of what your friend has here. So keep on learning here. We have more time to learn and while learning we are on our road of success. Just be willing to support the team not just for your own benefits.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

for a newbie, my advice should you increase your account rank first, at least until jr.member, after that you can follow the signature bounty campaign, because the salary earned from the signature campaign is large enough

seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:33:38 AM

For a newbie like you just post and post to this forum and what i mesn about post is that you reply to posts to that you will gain your activity and from that you will soon rank up

---
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:52:45 AM

In my advice for a newbie you should increase your rank account first and you just post and post to this forum and gain your activity.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
VladPoly

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

Start to read this forum and try to catch any airrops and bounties, than this money you can reinvest in cryptomarkets
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:58:35 AM

I think you should concentrate on upgrading your rank. Try to be active, and post regularly. Within two months time your rank would be upgraded to member. Then you can earn bitcoin.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:59:00 AM

There are many ways you can earn Bitcoin at the present time. You can dig the mine, you can invest, trade it. Besides, you can join the bonus campaign, which is the free and endless source of Bitcoin. However, I recommend staying in the forum longer to be able to have more experience and understanding of it

The best thing you can do as a Newbie is to learn and get as much knowledge as possible before implementation. This is surely will gonna help you along. The biggest mistake which newbie do is to go for short term profits without getting any know how of that and eventually lose in the long term. So I will suggest every Newbie here to get as much knowledge as possible.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great. Is it safe?

Ive already in0vested 30$ ..min sum for this project ..I think that they are not scam ..for sure..worth to try
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:39:48 AM

To get a little excited, buy a little eth but not more than 0,1 or so, to feel Like a real Part of crypto (;. After that, read read read. Dont make a full Investment before.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

There are many ways you can earn Bitcoin at the present time. You can dig the mine, you can invest, trade it. Besides, you can join the bonus campaign, which is the free and endless source of Bitcoin. However, I recommend staying in the forum longer to be able to have more experience and understanding of it

The best thing you can do as a Newbie is to learn and get as much knowledge as possible before implementation. This is surely will gonna help you along. The biggest mistake which newbie do is to go for short term profits without getting any know how of that and eventually lose in the long term. So I will suggest every Newbie here to get as much knowledge as possible.
as a newbie reading some information even this is important or may not is really important and this forum may help for them on how does they may really understand the currency, the way also in trading the process is still there to be learned for.
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:24:11 PM

welcome
im Indonesian too
first, you need to join community or read forum in bitcointalk
so many topic for us to learn
if you already have an wallet
you can join for the airdrop
and bounty social media like telegram, twitter & facebook to earn some coins
goodluck bro

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:29:09 PM

You have a lot to learn if you want to get bitcoin. It is very difficult. I wish you good luck!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:04:29 PM

IF you're totally new to crypto than first analyse the market for few day and than do anything. Try not to buy anything at ALL TIME HIGH price and than sell it at low if avoid these things than you'll definitely do good.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:31:37 PM

Go through the threads in the forum which make more sense fo you and every time you don't undertstsnd something, ask the community.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:25:57 AM

Well I can advice you to just study first. Learn what are the basics. What is Bitcoin and what is the purpose of it. What is the definition of blockchain and how does it works. Your friend spends time and effort to reach what she achieved now and to do that you must have that perseverance and dedication  she applied in this field. It can be very rewarding if you study it right. You are on the right track to have a better future. Just work on it and embrace this new technology. You can have many opportunities that will be opened to you. You can have the freedom to choice and make the most out of it. Just learn and enjoy what you do.
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Welcome, fellow newbie! I think first you need to learn something about blockchain and Bitcoin. There's actually a free course on Coursera about these (a bit outdated, but still very informative).
Then do some research on trading and invest some money in Bitcoin (I would recommend to do it now and then hodl, hodl, hodl).
And remember not to invest the money you can't afford to lose.
Good luck! Wink
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

Same here hoeda, when I first heard of bitcoin from a relative, I was not interested. Never thought it would be a blast! When he disclosed his earnings, I was amazed at how much he is earning just joining campaigns. That's when I decided to to give it a try. It was never easy. But doing some reading, research can make you successful as your friend.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
dacadel09

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:37:31 AM

success for all of us!!
[/quote

the first step of the newbie that we read the rules that have been set bitcointalk and raise your rank max jr.member is 1.5 months a week should be 14 posts if suda jr. member then you better follow the bounty campaign like signature campaign and see in regulation how to memcesangs signature benad if you follow the social media bounty and read the requirements in the company and then you follow until the end of expiration in the company

your job as a newbie is to read everything in this forum, do not think about how to get bitcoin first, because if you have just thought how to get bitcoin, you do definitely SPAM in this forum which will only result in your account in baned / gets negative trust if caught by moderator.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:54:57 AM

hello welcome friends. all you have to do in this forum is you have a lot to learn about the rules in this forum.
there will be a lot of information that you will get in this forum, about what you want to ask.
do not think about how i get bitcoin, because you will get it when you have enough information here.
at the right time and in the right position, you will get what you want.
improve the quality of your posts, because it is very unfortunate Indonesia is currently one of the countries that spamming in this forum.
read a lot and learn about the world of cryptocurrency then bitcoin will come in your wallet.
fighting friend.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:10:52 AM

As a newbie you can't participate in the signature campaign so that you can earn bitcoin.To upgrade your rank you have to be active in the forum and post regularly. When your rank is elevated to Jr. Member or Member (would be better) you can participate in the signature campaign and earn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: