Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:41:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should i do as a newbie and How to get bitcoin BTC ?
What should i do as a newbie? - 117 (67.2%)
How to get bitcoin - 57 (32.8%)
Total Voters: 174

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Should I do as a newbie?  (Read 13890 times)
l_mark

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:58:13 AM

which one i must learn first? bitcoin system, how to get it or something else? Huh
kejot

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:01:04 AM

Learn all about bitcoin,, do understand bitcoin itself before going to learn to gain it. The basic knowledge about bitcoin is to comprehend it well before know the other element.

DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:11:47 AM

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

I was like you few months back. Keep on posting bro 14 times in two weeks time, and rank up. You can also earn from bounties and social media campaigns even as a new member. Lastly, read threads here, many are very informative and you will learn new things only experience can teach. Good luck to you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:03:13 AM

Here is my reward for 7 days of participation @Viberate promotional activities. Yoin the music revolution and take your part of tokens daily.

My Balance
1284.48862809 VIB
(136.6487 in last 24h)

If I Express this in dollars @ current price:

Estimated value:
≈$552.85161246 USD($)

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/
https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:06:42 AM

Learn how the market works,learn the basics which will be your foundation in trading growth and never stop learning.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:13:47 AM

Well as a newbie, you should comply all the rules and regulations in the forum, Make a good quality post, until you become a jr member, you may now used your status to apply signature campaign in bounties, Give passion in everything you do, God bless:)
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 438

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:15:04 AM

welcome to this forum hoeda. as a newbie, you should know first about what is bitcoin.
online media like cointelegraph.com, coindesk.com, etc might be useful to help you know the basic of bitcoin. just visit the site and find bitcoin 101. if you have some problem on learning about it, you can ask members here on Beginers & Help section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.
Also there is a local board for Indonesian in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=191.
Hope you can learn more from this forum.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:15:10 AM

Better late than never. Welcome to the roller coaster ride of your life, so far only the strong hands survive.
it's a very positive welcome for the newcomers. I just put it up if you newbie I support you join here welcome also from me. diligently active and posting at least 1 of satuhari so you can ride your rank after a few weeks because with the rank of newbie you can not move too far.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

As a newbie, you should get yourself fairly familiar to how cryptocurrency works and how bitcoins and the likes of ethereum and litecoins are key players in terms of popularity among users and traders.  You have to do a lot of reading in this forum or any other sites you feel like is worth reading based on your preference.  Try interpreting terms the way you understand them because most of the terms are jargon especially for those not technical enough (same case as me).  It helps if you could have someone explain it to you in layman's term for better understanding.  Next thin you could do is get yourself out there and practice trading or investing an amount which you can afford to lose (just in case).  Oh and if you're not the biggest fan of reading, try watching online videos as most of them are pretty straightforward when explaining things.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:21:22 PM

As a newbie if you have funds invest in a most trusted ICO and if not you can join in any bounty/ airdrop to increase your rank and at the same time to earn money. You must also read and understand what bitcoin is all about to avoid being banned by the modulator.
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:23:14 PM

You must also read and understand what bitcoin is all about to avoid being banned by the modulator.

This made my day. Nearly choked on my coffee.

What does this have to do with the rest of the thread?
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:27:57 PM

Well!You are welcome on board!The first thing you need to do is to familiarize yourself with this forum. Read as much as possible about the rules guiding the forum so that you can participate sfely without goinbg against the rules. Those rules are meant to make this forum a safer place to interact and do business. Learn as much as you can about bitcoin also and altcoin in general!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

You must also read and understand what bitcoin is all about to avoid being banned by the modulator.

This made my day. Nearly choked on my coffee.

What does this have to do with the rest of the thread?

maybe he wants to make clear that there are good ways to earn some extra coins just by participating in campaigns etc.

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:07:39 PM

First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

From what you have said, you do not know much in bitcoin. So as a new member in bitcointalk I think this is the right time for you to read more information about bitcoin. Ad you read, you encounter different ideas as well as you encounter how to earn bitcoin. It is not only bitcoin we earn in here. We have so many different cryptos.

Maybe you think you waste your time coz instead of doing something in order to earn you just read about bitcoin. No. We all did that and now we earn bitcoin. You can read on local I'm sure there are different discussions for newbies like my local thread.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:38:48 PM

I think the first thing you must do is to work hard to upgrade you rank. You can't get bitcoin unless your rank is jr.member or higher. But of course,before anything else you need to get a lot of good and right information about bitcoin because bitcoin isn't just getting money or opportunity to earn money but also about the world of cryptocurrency.

europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:43:49 PM

success for all of us!!
Why don't ask your friend directly ?She is successful in crypto world as you mentioned, she is the best teacher for you .
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

There a lot of things to do as a newbie, invest in bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin since you have a friends already made to succeed in bitcoin. When Im a newbie, I face the fear to invedt and more likely I can say I earned in bitcoin.
Naij

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

Hello and welcome.

First as a Newbie you should read a lot about how it works here, if you have a friend or a good person that can guide you is a lot better.

Second, be aware of the fraudsters that are around the forum, specially with ICOs that sometimes there are some bad news from them.

Finally, you should be active in the forum so you can know every new news about Altcoins and their price. But for the price you have to have a wallet first and for that I highly recommend you to make one in "Myetherwaller" if you want to have Ethers but having a wallet in coinbase is also a good choice. Them if you work with Ethers then you should visit "Etherdelta" to know the price of each Altcoin that use the Etherium network and the price at Ethers.

That in case you want to invest in Etherium but there are a lot of Altcoins, you'll find out quickly. Also BTC is a very good choice if you want to save your many and try not trading.

Have a nice day bro

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:08:08 PM

success for all of us!!
Join in bounty and airdrop campaign, if you lucky, you could get a few 0.1 BTC.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
ORiN

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:26:20 PM

When choosing a crypto for investment it's useful to collect information on the history of projects supporting them and to understand the need to satisfy this or that crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: