Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of altcoin and Bitcoin exchange sites  (Read 1234 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:49:48 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2019, 09:28:33 AM by ankit10

This is the only list of Exchange sites, both bitcoin, and Altcoin, for reviews google it.

Note: We are not promoting any site or projects. Here is the list of all (almost) altcoin and Bitcoin exchange sites. We also try to add a new exchange site so deposit any amount in new exchange site on your own risk because nowadays mostly all new exchange sites are scams or they don't have proper security. “Your money Your Responsibility ". Idea from : Here

This list doesn't include any Referral links. If you wanted to join with my referral link then visit me here.

Note: This is the list of best and trusted cryptocurrency exchange. I am not promoting any of below sites/services.

|
Name
|
Thread
|
Started
|
Trade Fees
|
Listing Fee
|
Withdrawal Fees
|
KYC
|
ICO Launchpad
|
|Kucoin(KCS)|Click Here|2017|Maker 0.1% And Taker 0.1%|up to 10 BTC|0.0005 BTC|No KYC for 2 BTC withdrawal each day|N/A|
|OKEx|Reddit|2014|Depends on tier|Depends on Voting, Collaboration, and Community Building.|Depends on tiers|3 Level verification|N/A|
|Huobi(HT)|Twitter|2013|Maker 0.2% And Taker 0.2%|Free|N/A|Three Level verification|N/A|
|ForkDelta|Twitter|N/A (Fork of Etherdelta 2018)|0.3% On each trade|Free|Free|N/A|N/A|
|IDEX|Twitter|2017|Maker 0.1% And Taker 0.2%|Free|N/A|N/A|N/A|
|Bitfinex|Twitter|2012|Maker 0.1% And Taker 0.2%|N/A|0.0004 BTC|Required to unlock fiat wire deposits and withdrawals|N/A|
|Bitstamp|Twitter|2011|0.25% to 0.10% Depends on past 30 days trade|N/A|Free|Yes|N/A|
|HitBTC|Twitter|2013|Based on trading volume|60 BTC|0.0004 BTC|Verification required for withdrawal above 2500 USDT|N/A|
|Livecoin|BitcoinTalk ANN|2014|0.18% to 0.02%, Depends on past 30 days trade|N/A|0.0004 BTC|N/A|N/A|
|Binance(BNB)|Unofficial BitcoinTalk|2017|Maker 0.1% And Taker 0.1%|N/A|0.0005 BTC|Required for more than 2 BTC withdrawal|Yes|
|Bithumb|Twitter|2013|Maker 0.25% And Taker 0.25%|N/A|0.001 BTC|Yes, for level 2 to 4|N/A|
|Gate.io|Twitter|2013|Maker 0.20% And Taker 0.20%|Free, most accurate information submitter wins 1 ETH bonus|0.001 BTC|N/A|Yes|

If you think I missed any site. Or do you find any error on this list, then please post below. I will update the list as soon as possible.
Post in this format for adding new Cryptocurrency Exchange
Code:
Name: 
Announcement:
Started:
Trading Fees:
Listing Fees:
Withdrawal Fees:
KYC:
ICO Launchpad:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:58:54 AM

List updated on our site:
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:41:30 AM

bittrex,etherdelta red?
I cannot understand that reason.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:09:20 PM

bittrex,etherdelta red?
I cannot understand that reason.

It was orange. And that's my mistake now bittrex is with green light.

Etherdelta is in orange light.

Thanks for comment
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

why are you trying? whether you are confident with a list that is proof information or just your opinion. give me accurate proof why you think of a exchange trusted or no?

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:29:37 PM

why are you trying? whether you are confident with a list that is proof information or just your opinion. give me accurate proof why you think of a exchange trusted or no?
We tried to list all exchange site not only trusted sites, but when we found sites like bittrex then we should show visitors that this site is legit and and this are normal and this are scam.
We are not here reviewing any site or exchange just listed all of them.
deepblack

Activity: 187
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:28:03 PM

OOPS! THAT PAGE CAN’T BE FOUND.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:11:50 PM

OOPS! THAT PAGE CAN’T BE FOUND.
Please check again, it's working now.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:17:24 AM

but some exchanges are still a lot of problems experienced by users.

bittrex, many users can not verify and their assets are locked there.
yobit, see his many threads here that say the problem is withdrawal.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

but some exchanges are still a lot of problems experienced by users.

bittrex, many users can not verify and their assets are locked there.
yobit, see his many threads here that say the problem is withdrawal.
I am also user of bittrex i never faced such problems. Even my name and address on bittrex account is different than my National ID, I sent them mail and they approved my verification.
For yobit it is 100%, I also lost some money in this scammy exchange site.
From now i am trying to add small headlines.
List updated
crynvestor

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

I never had any problems with yobit except for one silly misunderstanding but it all got sorted out nicely. Where I don't support them not answering to various support tickets, I must say that if some user got 'scammed' it was mostly due to incorrect or improper sending of a transaction... Exchanges can't be held reliable for the lack of knowledge of their users. I legitly am more disgusted by Poloniex not answering to support tickets either, even though everyone assumes/d their exchange is/was flawless. Though that's been a while since I used it, I doubt they improved on their ticket support... Like their BTS wallet is like empty half the time, manipulating (okay we can't prove that but still, lots of red flags) the prices, ... Sadly it's the only exchange I've managed to write a trading script for so well, not bot trading for me at the moment hehe :p
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

then you've shared the replaced sites and you've added the link for my users with different types of coins
may always be updated and updated for our looking for a better and more troublesome way of coming to us, avoiding hastening the duration of the pending and also avoiding transactions that require more work to simply withdraw
and hopefully it would not be too expensive to replace or abuse that would have been entirely loyal to the users to increase their transactions, because the faithful site begins to be successful
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

then you've shared the replaced sites and you've added the link for my users with different types of coins
may always be updated and updated for our looking for a better and more troublesome way of coming to us, avoiding hastening the duration of the pending and also avoiding transactions that require more work to simply withdraw
and hopefully it would not be too expensive to replace or abuse that would have been entirely loyal to the users to increase their transactions, because the faithful site begins to be successful
Can you please elaborate what you want to say? I am not able to understand you.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

I never had any problems with yobit except for one silly misunderstanding but it all got sorted out nicely. Where I don't support them not answering to various support tickets, I must say that if some user got 'scammed' it was mostly due to incorrect or improper sending of a transaction... Exchanges can't be held reliable for the lack of knowledge of their users. I legitly am more disgusted by Poloniex not answering to support tickets either, even though everyone assumes/d their exchange is/was flawless. Though that's been a while since I used it, I doubt they improved on their ticket support... Like their BTS wallet is like empty half the time, manipulating (okay we can't prove that but still, lots of red flags) the prices, ... Sadly it's the only exchange I've managed to write a trading script for so well, not bot trading for me at the moment hehe :p
There are many users who faced problem with yobit. And Not responding on users tickets or on mails is not good sign. And if you are talking about other exchanges then they are (if) not responding then they may solved the problem.
Like hitbtc they never reply to my mail or tickets but my problems get solved.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:14:16 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 08:44:30 PM by Zocadas

Interesting would be all exchangers, which don't demand ID verification, when no fiats are traded.
Poloniex wants now ID from all users, also Bittrex.
Cryptopia don't demand ID on Level 1 and 5000$ can be withdrawn every day.
Livecoin didn't specify.
Bitfinex doesn't demand ID, as long as no Fiats are traded. (except US citizens, if they ate still allowed for account. I think not)
Shapeshift (I can't see any ID requirements)
crynvestor

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

There are many users who faced problem with yobit. And Not responding on users tickets or on mails is not good sign. And if you are talking about other exchanges then they are (if) not responding then they may solved the problem.
Like hitbtc they never reply to my mail or tickets but my problems get solved.
Yes, same here with yobit, bittrex... All I have seen on yobit are users who don't even understand how the Internet works, one of their admins shows some support tickets from time to time... They should be votable on a wall of shame lol
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

but I have a site that buys me more beautiful and trustworthy add-ons that would cost less to be replaced
it's hard to earn money then they will have the money to be friendly so that the exchange is always low
I have difficulty earning money and working
it's important to have such a site for bitcoin users, etherium, altcoin that is the only reason to provide good service and truly trustworthy
always loyal to others and always pay four
I can not say the best sites you suggested in your post
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

but I have a site that buys me more beautiful and trustworthy add-ons that would cost less to be replaced
it's hard to earn money then they will have the money to be friendly so that the exchange is always low
I have difficulty earning money and working
it's important to have such a site for bitcoin users, etherium, altcoin that is the only reason to provide good service and truly trustworthy
always loyal to others and always pay four
I can not say the best sites you suggested in your post

I dont understand what do you want to say. Or you just want to increase your rank? To get paid in bounty you are just writing long post. Your this two posts looks spammy.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:06:19 AM

Interesting would be all exchangers, which don't demand ID verification, when no fiats are traded.
Poloniex wants now ID from all users, also Bittrex.
Cryptopia don't demand ID on Level 1 and 5000$ can be withdrawn every day.
Livecoin didn't specify.
Bitfinex doesn't demand ID, as long as no Fiats are traded. (except US citizens, if they ate still allowed for account. I think not)
Shapeshift (I can't see any ID requirements)

Dude thanks a lot we are now adding information like you suggested. We already updated some information but and will add info on/for all sites.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:06:06 PM

i really need to learn how to use all of
the exchangers.
thank you sir

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel