Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MagicCoin.io | MAGE - 神奇硬币 | Only 3,750,000 Coins will be sold (ICO)  (Read 9434 times)
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

Why PoS coins do not come in a wallet?
osnk

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:11:56 AM

Why does not steak work? How to fix it?

Date: 01/29/2018 11:07
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 MAGE
Net amount: -121.49747728 MAGE
Transaction ID:

wpdev01

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

Does anyone know the optimized inputs for staking?
SaniaNET

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

Conflict. Wait for new blocks.
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:44:48 AM

How do i POS? i dont have that option in wallet? Huh ... i also dont understand landing program.. you can lend only USD not MAGE? Did i miss something?
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:05:37 AM

How do i POS? i dont have that option in wallet? Huh ... i also dont understand landing program.. you can lend only USD not MAGE? Did i miss something?

I put 157 coins in a wallet and let it sit since Jan 12 and it's staked and confirmed 4 times. 6 other times it staked, but they resulted in orphans. As for this lending program, I have no idea how it works.

To tell you the truth, I only bought $1k of this coin because I was bored and decided to buy the shittiest ICO I could find for shear entertainment. If anyone put any serious money into this, I suggest you only run this wallet on it's own isolated vm on an isolated network with no other wallets installed. Also, don't use the web browser on that pc either. This thing screams of some sort of scam. I just can't figure out if it's just a ponzi, exit scam, or something even more sinister. Whatever it is, this thing really smells bad.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Poppily

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:18:53 AM

Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.

If you need help with smart contract development or investor management system for your token sale, drop me a message.

Cheers!
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:21:48 AM

I put 157 coins in a wallet and let it sit since Jan 12 and it's staked and confirmed 4 times. 6 other times it staked, but they resulted in orphans. As for this lending program, I have no idea how it works.

To tell you the truth, I only bought $1k of this coin because I was bored and decided to buy the shittiest ICO I could find for shear entertainment. If anyone put any serious money into this, I suggest you only run this wallet on it's own isolated vm on an isolated network with no other wallets installed. Also, don't use the web browser on that pc either. This thing screams of some sort of scam. I just can't figure out if it's just a ponzi, exit scam, or something even more sinister. Whatever it is, this thing really smells bad.

So if i understand it right.. i dont need to do anything, just put coins in wallet and they start to staked? Is there a minimum coins for POS? And lending is only in USD not in MAGE? Huh

yeah just send it to a wallet and leave it on. I think the bigger the amount the shorter the average time to stake. it would be an interesting experiment to run 1 wallet with 100 coins vs 5 wallets with 20 coins for example. I don't know which would be ahead in the end.

BTW when I put the first 157 coins in there, the first stake didn't hit for 5 days. Then it started staking basically once per day after that, but majority were orphans.

When this stakes, you just get 2.5 coins. I guess if you had enough coins, you may be able to stake twice a day in theory, but what would be the point really of putting any large sum into this just to make 5 coins/day?

Seriously, don't put any money into this coin that you aren't afraid to lose. Nobody has any idea how it works. The wallet, the devs, the lending program are all super dodgy.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
CryptoExpert007

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:29:12 AM

So if i understand it right.. i dont need to do anything, just put coins in wallet and they start to staked? Is there a minimum coins for POS? And lending is only in USD not in MAGE? Huh

yeah just send it to a wallet and leave it on. I think the bigger the amount the shorter the average time to stake. it would be an interesting experiment to run 1 wallet with 100 coins vs 5 wallets with 20 coins for example. I don't know which would be ahead in the end.

BTW when I put the first 157 coins in there, the first stake didn't hit for 5 days. Then it started staking basically once per day after that, but majority were orphans.

When this stakes, you just get 2.5 coins. I guess if you had enough coins, you may be able to stake twice a day in theory, but what would be the point really of putting any large sum into this just to make 5 coins/day?

As i understend from the white paper first stake hits after 50 blocks so if mow we are on 186879 it will start at block 186929.. I still dont understand is stake aword bigger if more coins are in walet or the same..?! 2.5 coins every day? I dont think that is possible..
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

POOL  Huh
No public pool is available

Transaction ID:

Can you show me your error image
About 2000 - 3000

Seriously, don't put any money into this coin that you aren't afraid to lose. Nobody has any idea how it works. The wallet, the devs, the lending program are all super dodgy.
You need an input value of 2000 - 3000 coins.
The first stakes will be 2.5 coin and the input value will be split 2 into 2 input values
The next stakes will be 2.5 coin * 2 (2 input) and continue to be split 2 into 4 input values

The next stakes will be 2.5 coin * 4 (4 input) ...

Simple math
CryptoExpert007

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

https://d.radikal.ru/d30/1801/1e/ef3eef3ff128.jpg

POOL  Huh

Transaction ID:

About 2000 - 3000

The first stakes will be 2.5 coin and the input value will be split 2 into 2 input values
The next stakes will be 2.5 coin * 2 (2 input) and continue to be split 2 into 4 input values

Simple math

I cant stake with 200 coins?
herma

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

POOL  Huh

Transaction ID:

About 2000 - 3000

Simple math

I cant stake with 200 coins?

Yes you can. The minimum value is 30 coins. However, MAGE is in a down trend, so you should Lending will increase profits even more
herma

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:24:30 AM

" As i understand i can lend only with $$$ not with MAGE.. Im sure the price will in 69 days incrase 50% so selling MAGE now for lending in USD would be stupit by my opinion.. later even if i get 50% intrest and turn it again to MAGE i dont earn anything.. this lending program is stupid becouse i need to sell my coins for lending.. why didnt they make a option to lend MAGE not USD?! "

In fact, you will get about 15-30% with plan 1

Prices are going down. Lending will increase USD or MAGE (if you want). They use MAGE as the Lending value, to increase the value for MAGE coins.

If they do not use MAGE, how much do you think MAGE will price?
CryptoExpert007

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:06:38 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 04:57:09 AM by CryptoExpert007

" As i understand i can lend only with $$$ not with MAGE.. Im sure the price will in 69 days incrase 50% so selling MAGE now for lending in USD would be stupit by my opinion.. later even if i get 50% intrest and turn it again to MAGE i dont earn anything.. this lending program is stupid becouse i need to sell my coins for lending.. why didnt they make a option to lend MAGE not USD?! "

In fact, you will get about 15-30% with plan 1
https://image.prntscr.com/image/sZIwKLnvTjqIV4jEHllbBg.png

Prices are going down. Lending will increase USD or MAGE (if you want). They use MAGE as the Lending value, to increase the value for MAGE coins.

If they do not use MAGE, how much do you think MAGE will price?

you cant lend MAGE.. you need to convert it to USD.. and you get every day a payment in USD not in MAGE and then you convert again in MAGE.. you cant know what will be the rate for 69 days but for now is fixed to 3$ wich is 50% higher then market so its good.. so that mean you lend USD not MAGE.. there is a lot of things that are not understandable whit this lending program.. i buy MAGE at 1,5$ at Cryptopia and i sell it on lending program for 3$ + daily interest 0.30% + up to 50% interest.. i dont know.. i miss something because the ROI is just too high.. its something like BCC i know that is normal that the price of coin fall down in the begining of landing program.. but if the make payments this coin can easily incrase 100 times.. i dont think you can lose money becouse you can witdraw at any time.. you pay 50% witdrawal fee if you want to witdraw earlier but you get 50% bonus on exchange rate.. so i try it.. i have some MAGE coin so its sound better than only stake MAGE coins becouse stake rewards are small ..
SaniaNET

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

Developer, have news on the project? Neither here nor in twitter any new information, the price of the token fell to the bottom, everything looks as if the project has died. Or not?
herma

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

Developer, have news on the project? Neither here nor in twitter any new information, the price of the token fell to the bottom, everything looks as if the project has died. Or not?
The crypto market is going bad. We do not encourage anyone to buy MAGEs at this time without realizing the value and trend of crypto. Keep your property at the bank at the moment!

https://twitter.com/Magiccoinio/status/960766734075662336
osnk

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

The crypto market is going bad. We do not encourage anyone to buy MAGEs at this time without realizing the value and trend of crypto. Keep your property at the bank at the moment!

https://twitter.com/Magiccoinio/status/960766734075662336

do not say nonsense. BTC - 25 000 - 50 000 $  2018
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

Humm I really don’t believe in this kind of coin because devs don’t have a proper roadmap or nice website so my advice is no to this coin
CryptoExpert007

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:59:03 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 02:09:12 AM by CryptoExpert007

Humm I really don’t believe in this kind of coin because devs don’t have a proper roadmap or nice website so my advice is no to this coin

what are you talking about?! for what they need a roadmap? its a working product.. and 99% of alt coins are only projects.. you will not get rich on bitcoin.. etherium.. neo.. for sure.. those days are gone..  in a few month this coin could rise +1000000% if market goes up..  i dont see it can go much lower then this becouse people pay at ico multiple price.. its worth to take a risk with 1010$ lending.. even if the price of the coin dont incrase a 0,85% daily intrest will be ok, its a 200% a year and if the price of coin rise.. multiple that 200% with the % of how much coin will incrase.. its not like a BCC.. think why they have a fixed 3$ rate.. you get every day your intrest in $$$.. i already payout a half of my invesment in 2 weeks.. you need to be stupid not to buy it now for 0,80$ when you can sell them back right away for 3$.. you just need to understend when to buy and when to sell.. for 60 days this coin will reach at least 10$ becouse with the small volume of coins on cryptopia they can easily manipulate the price and now they want to be low but when they want to incrase the price at first bigger payouts i will be ready to sell them.. if you think they can trick you.. think again.. and you can trick them.. so even if they start to go down ill be ready to take the huge profit.. why the wrote on tweet its not a good time for invesment and the advice you to put your money in bank.. becose they dont want you to buy cheap.. keep your intrest and wait to sell MAGE when hits at least 10$ on the worst scenario... there is no way dev will dump coin soon with a 6-7 BTC buy orders on cryptopia.. he just cant do it under at least 100 BTC buy orders ..
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

Lunar New Year 2018:
Our team will close 16 working days from Feb 11th, 2018 to Feb 26th, 2018:
- Interest: working
- Register: closed
- Support: closed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print