Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Owners should wake up!  (Read 716 times)
ilvbtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:24:40 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Yes.they need to 'wake up' and STOP using 'recaptcha'...which is just a 're re re re re re re re...............captcha' now!
I felt it's not an exaggeration when some one  commented elsewhere recently 'I feel like better committing suicide instead of solving this bloody recaptcha'
Share of your experience/comment is welcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patrick Lim

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:41:38 AM

THEY should abandon recaptcha whatsoever n just use easier ones
bitvideo

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:20:47 AM

Time to check out: https://bitvideo.club  Grin

We only use Solvemedia and have a no timer faucet plus many more ways to earn!

And we even do INSTANT withdraws to FH! No minimum (even 1 satoshi Cheesy)

More information at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316679.0
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:22:25 PM

recaptcha is a big big piece of shit, im wasting time and money with this fuc... system

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:33:47 PM

Yes.they need to 'wake up' and STOP using 'recaptcha'...which is just a 're re re re re re re re...............captcha' now!
I felt it's not an exaggeration when some one  commented elsewhere recently 'I feel like better committing suicide instead of solving this bloody recaptcha'
Share of your experience/comment is welcome.

It is true that reCaptcha becomes unusable if you do a lot of them. I have found if I don't solve any for a few days then when I go back it will let me just click the "I'm not a robot" and I get a green tick. I do sympathize with faucet owners in that they need to keep themselves secure from bots. All the character and number based captcha systems are vulnerable to OCR programs and others have solvers readily available for sale. There does seem to be some takeup of the new Coinhive mining capture, solve a few hashes to get allowed in. The problem here is that it is blocked by all antivirus and also Adblock so people have to actively exclude it. That can cause a site to lose a lot of traffic from people who don't know what it is about.
I do hope someone comes up with something that keeps bots out but isn't so keen to keep real people out as Google's reCaptcha is.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:34:25 PM

We now have solvemedia Grin
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:55:13 AM

First I'd like to mention that my faucets have a captcha free claim (at least for now...).
But back on topic, I noticed a huge difference when I signed out from gmail. Suddenly I could do reCaptchas again.
So, rule #1: sign out from anything google, than check if reCaptcha is working. reCaptcha is also disliking Tor in a big way...
It's such a waste, if Google could just fix the code and the servers, it would be totally ok. As it is at the moment, bitcaptcha, solveMedia and captchMe are all lightyears ahead of google's reCaptcha.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:03:28 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 12:42:02 PM by Crystal11

there are many different ways to check for bots, there are many types of captcha as well such as 3d captcha based on vectors or 3d captcha based on images or just simple images check like on PTCs- it might need a big database of small images but this can be built up in time. Also there are versions of drag and drop captchas or puzzle images captcha or audio captchas or mathematical captchas.
Just search on internet , link example is https://www.phpcaptcha.org/download/
Unfortunately admins are to lazy or not so clever to implement new captcha methods. Some are adding new captchas methods but to many levels which is similar with spending time for the annoying ReCaptcha.
If a faucet admin needs images to create backgrounds/database to build a captcha database for few dollars let me know, i can help you with anything you need/want to modify 2d images or to make 3d gfx images/text ,except vectors neither math based created fractal images to create a image check captcha.
Recaptcha is very annoying also loads very slow the refreshing images.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
amilla041184

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

Recaptcha really sucks not just on faucets but even logging in to certain account oftenly Im solving 10 captcha clicking squares before able to get verified as human lol.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:16:00 AM

Recaptcha really sucks not just on faucets but even logging in to certain account oftenly Im solving 10 captcha clicking squares before able to get verified as human lol.

That's the most frustrating ones. When you must click until all of a certain type of image until it vanishes... Sometimes it can take close to a minute! I prefer SolveMedia, and that's why it's used on our faucet  Grin

Mist3rX

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

Unknown

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:23:58 AM

Yeah, the new recaptcha is really annoying!

But i have to say, some said here, they use SolveMedia and no Timer.

Thats an ugly combination too, cause if you solve it like 10 times every next solvemedia captcha gets really annoying (on every page), till u cant read it as human. I don't know what the sense behind that from solvemedia that even a huma can't read it..thats just not the sense of a captcha xD

Besides then you have to get a new ip, clear storage or use another browser, but that shouldn't be the solution.

I don't know, its a hard topic. I love the no-captcha faucets, to get redirected helps against random bots, so thats a highlight.

But something like CaptchaMe or anything else really easy for humans, is great too!  Wink

Best regards Smiley
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:21:44 AM

Best for Owners to use Smart Captcha
Yeah reCaptcha Annoys
Gameron

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:26:44 AM

Yeah stupid captcha, Its another turn for claiming before you solve the captcha /swt.  Sad.

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:38:46 PM

My members earn in average more than 100 satoshi per claim and I do not use boring captcha.
I have my own antibot and if bots are used and I detect them the member lose all his cash...

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

I totally agree with you. Bloody recaptcha takes too much time and nerves to solve it and get few satoshi. But mostly faucet owners doesn't care much about it. There are many alternatives for recaptcha, but they don't even try it. I like when faucet owners gives option to choose captcha to solve. But sometimes faucet don't use recaptcha, but we still have to solve it by visiting url shortener.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:37:36 AM

I totally agree with you. Bloody recaptcha takes too much time and nerves to solve it and get few satoshi. But mostly faucet owners doesn't care much about it. There are many alternatives for recaptcha, but they don't even try it. I like when faucet owners gives option to choose captcha to solve. But sometimes faucet don't use recaptcha, but we still have to solve it by visiting url shortener.

That is the point, even faucet owners remove Recaptcha from their sites we will still have to solve Recaptcha from short-links... What is actually happening is that we need to solve two captchas when trying to claim on faucet (from the faucet site + from short-link), and sometimes we have to solve antibot links too.

This campaign should be general and not only for faucet owners... Short-link site's owners should join too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

That is the point, even faucet owners remove Recaptcha from their sites we will still have to solve Recaptcha from short-links... What is actually happening is that we need to solve two captchas when trying to claim on faucet (from the faucet site + from short-link), and sometimes we have to solve antibot links too.
This campaign should be general and not only for faucet owners... Short-link site's owners should join too.

Anti-bot links suck. They are an immediate turn-away if I am claiming on a faucet. I am on a laptop with a smaller screen. When I have to scroll up and down four separate times across a page just to claim (I don't have a mouse, I have a trackpad) it takes time and is so not worth it.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

Anti-bot links suck. They are an immediate turn-away if I am claiming on a faucet. I am on a laptop with a smaller screen. When I have to scroll up and down four separate times across a page just to claim (I don't have a mouse, I have a trackpad) it takes time and is so not worth it.

Do not forget that you are paid from sponsors...if you see only the claim button...who will pay you for a claim button?

ilvbtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:09:21 PM

Thanks for giving your own experiences of how we are all  'victimized' ,in one way or other, by this 're re re re re .....captcha'.And I too started feeling this google captcha problem has something intentional motive (google being against bitcoin) as some one said elsewhere.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

Thanks for giving your own experiences of how we are all  'victimized' ,in one way or other, by this 're re re re re .....captcha'.And I too started feeling this google captcha problem has something intentional motive (google being against bitcoin) as some one said elsewhere.

When antibot does not please me...i go away...
do not use if you do not like...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: