Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ages really matter in relationships?  (Read 4703 times)
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:06:04 AM

Age signifies so much more than just a number: it can reflect your maturity, your stage in life, and your experience.  At the same time, age can be deceptive.Does  it matter if men date younger women? If so, how much of an age gap is an acceptable one?
I really dont think if the man is older than the female or vice versa, it only matters when people starts to criticize you and put negative thoughts on the relationship. In this situation where it really matters most and if the couple would stand this situation then it does not really matter at all.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:01:46 AM

Snip

I really dont think if the man is older than the female or vice versa, it only matters when people starts to criticize you and put negative thoughts on the relationship. In this situation where it really matters most and if the couple would stand this situation then it does not really matter at all.

Honestly, it's not like that, that's a sign of immaturity in maintaining relationship. No matter how old are you or your girlfriend or boyfriend, it doesn't matter, people around you should not matter too, unless your boyfriend or girlfriend has other family or is already a married woman, man.

Now, if you are both single, you should not be worrying about people criticizing your relationship and the odd.  In the first place they are not the one who is going to marry, so they should not care.

DigitalXYZ

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:26:55 AM

Age doesn't matter in any relationship, as long as you both accept one another . Alot of maturity is required to be able to handle such relationships though.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:13:11 AM

Some say, age is just a number, and yes it's is a number but for some it is important specially before when most of the women will force by their parents to marry older men for security reason but today they disregard it, cause it doesn't matter whose older and younger as long as they love each other deeply and truly, strong and successful relationship then is matter of their choice for them, if they want to make it last they will have to work it out to make it last God must be in the center of it all.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

Age signifies so much more than just a number: it can reflect your maturity, your stage in life, and your experience.  At the same time, age can be deceptive.Does  it matter if men date younger women? If so, how much of an age gap is an acceptable one?

I also concur that age is just a number. However what matters most is the maturity level of the person. To be able to understand yourself and ach other even if you have different ages is something that couples and peoples should look for not the age

dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:27:26 AM

no if two people love each other even thier age has far no problem for that

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

Ages matter.
Because if there is age difference there must be a mental difference also. And where is a mental difference there can't be maintained a good relationship.
tats14

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:50:36 AM

when in a relationship, age doesn't matter, when you love a person , age can't define love thus love can define yourself and be you , age does not matter in a relationship.

charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

For me no , as they say age doesn't matter and I believed on that saying . think for this , sometimes we accidentally fall in live to a person even that person is not that pretty/handsome cause our heart bits faster for that person . Even if that person is too old than us if you live that person you even don't care for it and even the says of the others on you and to your partner . the important is the two of you , the two of you who loves each other And that what other says or what ages you are .
GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:31:36 PM

I don't believe age really matter in a relationships, what really matter is Love. How can we explain the divorce that happened between two people of the same age group whose marriage did not last for two years, and they divorce each other as they cannot work out there marriage problems. The most important thing in relationships is love, even if there is age differences up to 10years, if Love really exist in their relationship they can live together as long as they live on earth, and will work out everything concerning their relationship and marriage in love. So age really does not matter in a relationship what really matter is Love, if it really exist in the relationship.
badgalmae

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:44:26 PM

I think it does until you are underaged but later if real love is the case I really don't understand why it should matter .. It's wierd tho to see a 20 year old with a 80 year old man, which in 90% of those cases know what's that all about but if two people really love and respect eacother I don't see nothing wrong with that. Smiley
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:01:41 PM

I don't think so coz even in friendship you can find friends aged 17 but 27 thinking... depends on personality

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:17:39 PM

Of course it matters; and when the difference is too big, it become a parental relationship.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Bestfriendko

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:40:46 PM

Going through life while searching for the perfect relationship can be tough.
Age does matter. No matter what other people think. It doesn’t have to be a “meeting of the minds” all the time. Not to mention political viewpoints, future plans, relatable friends, music and all the things in between that round up a relationship in the day to day events can make a huge difference. The tendency is that one of the partners will be unhappy due to these factors. You can’t build a relationship with happiness alone, it needs a lot of work to keep it together. Bridge the gap between you two, age difference can be a good opportunity to bond and understand each other further.
DSAS

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:27:03 PM

I believe the optimal age difference is 2-4 years, this despite the fact that the guy is definitely older than the girl. The couple should have similar interests and views on the world, as is the case with peers
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:34:13 PM

Age doesn't matter when it talks about love. As long as both of you are capable of making love then, age gap is not the hindrance at all.
AnubisStar

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:07:06 PM

I used to think that it didn't matter, but not long ago I heard this girl saying that age does not matter but stages in life does, like should be in the same place of their lives, one of them can't be a freshman in highschool while the other is about to graduate but they can have the same age difference if both are adults and have jobs or whatever. I think it makes sense because of mental difference.

CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

When I was 18 I used to have a girlfriend of 22 and let me tell you that in my own experience it  does really matter, at that time she already had a boyfriend as a young lady
and the things I didn't knew about relationships were her livings ... it was really hard to go through these thing.
Now I'm 26 and have a girlfriend of 25 for the last three years and the things are better we'r living the same things at the same time and we both loved each other.

brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:41:11 PM

I do not think that age matters but as you said it can definitely reflect other things that do matter, some 18 year olds will be more mature than 30 year olds and therefore it does not matter but it is certainly an indicator.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:33:26 PM

I do not think that age matters but as you said it can definitely reflect other things that do matter, some 18 year olds will be more mature than 30 year olds and therefore it does not matter but it is certainly an indicator.
There are some cases where age is a problem especially when a man is with a lady who is so young that she can be reached his daughter but at the moment the social stigma behind that is dying away and age has become very irrelevant when other comes to relationship.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: