Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ages really matter in relationships?  (Read 4698 times)
Lovelybittycoin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

For me and my experiences I would say it really does matter it's best to first discuss it and be comfortable with each other
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

Grandma & grandpa are believe in those things. But nowadays this are not available. I believe that love don't want any ages. Where love, there is no ages matter I think. I love someone who is 8years older then me. I know some one who love someone and he is 2years younger then her. So I think is there love so ages don't matter.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

When it comes to love, ages are just a number.Again, we need to take care of this.But when it happens, then you should take care of it.It's best when couples have the same age.People when they fall in love, it's hard to refuse them.So we have to choose the right people for marriage. Smiley

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
The-crypto-witch

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

Age signifies so much more than just a number: it can reflect your maturity, your stage in life, and your experience.  At the same time, age can be deceptive.Does  it matter if men date younger women? If so, how much of an age gap is an acceptable one?
There is no matter how much man live. So more important is the experience that man acquired. A lot of twenty-year-olds reason as if they had lived their whole lives and when you fall in love the age is not important.
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

It's true, but it all depends on each person, because people's thoughts are not the same.
There are yes and some are not.
age determines maturity.
papaassifuah

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

Age is Chief factor in  Relationships. Some people's behaviour is determined by the age. And it is best if a guy dates someone who is younger him.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

Age does matter in a relationship. Its's hard to be with some that you don't get along with because of the age difference. Don't get me wrong, there are partners who was able to overcome the challenges of age gap. Maybe because of LOVE. In my opinion, this won't happen to me. I want to be with someone who I can get along with and knows why I reacted on a certain situation. Old people are too strict and I hate that. I don't want to live my life without limitations.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

Age signifies so much more than just a number: it can reflect your maturity, your stage in life, and your experience.  At the same time, age can be deceptive.Does  it matter if men date younger women? If so, how much of an age gap is an acceptable one?
I am  a men and i think that this is a pleasant situation man meeting young girls but, to put the problem in the right way can you imagine man meating older women? Much older? So yes, the big age differences between partners is not OK.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

Age really dont matter nowadays as long as you love that person then there will no problem. The only problem that will occur in your relationship is that there are people who will judge you because of your age gap with your partner.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

Age doesnt matter for me.and love dont look at any age.for me i want to choose someone that older than me like 5years to 7 years.but offcourse we dont have same thought .

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

i think age not really matter in a relationship as long as they love each other they do not care what other poeple say for me that unpleasant in the other people to see we are in modern society i there nothing wrong with that

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

age is just numbers. it's all prejudice
Lionfortis178

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

No it does not matter, as long as both are adult and of normal capabilities. Friend of mine is 22 and has a boyfriend of 42 and they're perfectly happy. People need to stop being so judgemental
IndieRepublic

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

You're only as old as the woman you feel. Smiley Seriously though, anything over a 10 year difference will probably result in the younger person leaving by the time they go through their own midlife crisis.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

Age does matter in a relationship. There is no way I would advise my siblings to get into one with an eighty year old matter the power,  money and influence.

It just doesn't cut it.

https://cryptotvplus.com
dindunwa

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Hi All,

To me as a person, i believe age matters and also i believe doesnt matter.

WHY I SAY AGE MATTERS: Guys get involved in an unhealthy relationships with a girl just to satisfy themselves all in the bid that they claim they love the girl but in actually sense, they are deceiving her and satisfying themselves. Example: A guy of 25yrs dating a girl of 17/18yrs all because she looks big because of her body structure/physique. By age difference and maturity, its pretty bad and unfair because she isnt yet ripe for such relationship.

WHY I SAY AGE DOESNT MATTER: Once there is maturity in thoughts and actions between both parties involved in the relationship, then i believe age shouldnt be a barrier. I believe that everybody both male/female have their own respect irrespective of who seniors who. so once the lady respects the guy as a man whether she seniors him or not and remains submissive to the core, she will enjoy the best of that man. Likewise for the man, that you senior your wife/partner doesnt turn her to your hand towel. she deserves some respect from you. so once both of you will decide to DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND NOT CLAIM RIGHT, then the relationship will work out well.

THANKS
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Age doesn't matter as what they've said because once you feel that you are in love in a person then I think there is nothing wrong with it. Even if the girl is the one who is older. It is depending on how you can manage your relationship. If you really love each other even if how many years your age gap there is nothing wrong with it.
Psalms236

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

For me, age doesn't matter in a  relationship. As long as you are already in the legal age.  Let us remember that age is not a measurement of maturity and it is not a basis of success,  as long as you love each other age doesn't matter.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

if you really love someone you don't have to think about age,"there is a saying that AGE DOESN'T MATTER".so why are you still asking that silly question?no matter what happen in this world if they love each other no one can stop them except if they will die,so guys if you love someone choose the person who really love you so much.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

Age is a factor to consider whether the partner you should be with is too young or too old, or when the age gap is so big. It is something to be discussed but if you talk about real love for a person it won't really matter that much for as long as you are ready and willing to serve. It would be a great task for the young to do his or her duties to an old man or an old woman given that he or she didn't really have that much love that his partner needs. Age gap of 20-30 years could be so hard to each of the individual in terms of relationship. Love has no boundaries so its up to the person.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: