Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ages really matter in relationships?  (Read 4701 times)
44_crypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

Age is just a number. More important is a life experience. It is not true that females are getting older quicker than males. We are all getting old with the same speed. Just the perception is different:)
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

10 years gap at the most. age is just a number but perception of other people matter as well.
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

Yes, Of course. Age really matters in a relationship. Because people have a different kind of mindset in a different age. Such as if a girl age of 20 is dating with a man age of 40 years they will not be comfortable in their relationship. Besides relationship is totally based on personal mind settings. So age and age difference is really a very important thing in a relationship.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

Age factor is important in relations as it helps each other totally.
in my opinion it all goes back to the dev people, there are people who like the older and some who like younger than himself. as long as they love each other and love each other in my opinion it does not matter. because love does not look at the age factor.
sajjad.uc

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

Do ages really matter in a relationship! No, it is not entirely true. Because if two people found each other really interesting then, they can fall in love. No matter what is their age! If we think deeply, love is all about the relationship of the soul. And soul has no age. That's why a teenager is falling love with her teacher and sometimes this causing a serious relationship. So age does not really matter in love.
mini max

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

For me, its really depends on the ages, if the woman old to man above 2 to 3 year its ok, but if the age gap of
is to old like 10 to 20 years that's is not ok.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

You are right. It say more than just numbers. More people are mature in numbers but very immature in person. In attitude and  life. There are also some who are younger but more mature in mind because of experiences so you cannot really say older in age is better than younger ones. For me it doesnt really matter if i date someone younger than me if he has a mind older than mine.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

Age is just numbers. It's love that matters in relationship
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

Age does not really matter in a relationship,my wife is older than me with the age gap of 4 years and our relationship is good and getting stronger.My grandparents also have 10 years in gap.
kaikaikunen01

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

In relationahip ages doesnt matter if they love each other. They are destiny to be partner 😊
patchinglets

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

Age plays an important role as it helps in the maturity level.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

I think that relationshopis can be builded succsessfuly by two people only with the similar age. I don't believe in something like 60 old man and 19 old girl truly love each other.

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

I think that relationshopis can be builded succsessfuly by two people only with the similar age. I don't believe in something like 60 old man and 19 old girl truly love each other.
Why not? As long as they like the other person or have stronger feelings than like then that is what love is. You can't say those people can't love because of their age that simple doesn't work. It might not be too logical and it may not work for 99% of people, but for that minority of 1% it will work out fine.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

It does not matter if older men date younger women that is only natural for us,as long you love each other, you can undertstand and consider the age gap. Even there is age differences, like one is childish, while the other is so mature, because of love, each one can adjust to that age differences.
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

No. What matters most is that strong love between the two and how mature you are.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

Age signifies so much more than just a number: it can reflect your maturity, your stage in life, and your experience.  At the same time, age can be deceptive.Does  it matter if men date younger women? If so, how much of an age gap is an acceptable one?

In our society today, relationship with much age gap is already accepted. I think there is nothing wrong with this kind of relationship. As long as they love each other and they're both single and free then who are we to judge them? We all have our own free will to choose a person to love. If it is their decision then we can't do anything against it but just to support them because everybody deserves to be happy.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

Why not? As long as they like the other person or have stronger feelings than like then that is what love is. You can't say those people can't love because of their age that simple doesn't work. It might not be too logical and it may not work for 99% of people, but for that minority of 1% it will work out fine.

Yeah that's right. We're definitely not in any position to judge two people's love for each other just by basing on their age. Well it may be a bit hard to swallow for many but those cases happen. Being at the same age doesn't mean there won't be any troubles in a relationship.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

I think age doesn't matter. If both of them have strong feeling  to each other, no matter what people say, if they in love why not. Thats simply happiness
Gabbass

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

Not at all. The age is only a number. There are a lot of examples of couples with big difference between men and women.
Irene80

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

Yes it does, if you marry someone in a different generate which is between 15 and 25 years. You will really think on different levels and you will find yourself disagreeing on a lot of things.

Yes. I couldn't agree more, agreeing on a different perspective through events a couple have is cool, but whenever, they trap in circumstances to disagree on different principle and attitude in handling issues occur in their relationship, I should admit this is tiring.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: