Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ages really matter in relationships?  (Read 4701 times)
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

Age is just a number it doesn't matter if you are older or younger than your partner. Age doesn't define or depends if your relationship will work together. It depends on how you love each other, Make decisions in your own and handle situation you just need to learn how to handle criticism because of you age gap. but I think it really doesn't matter as long as you are loving each other and you are not doing wrong .

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
nodtaut7

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

for me it doesnt mater anything but  it still matters for the society that men should and must be older than women
cheesegrilledU

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

Yeas you are right that age signifies much more than number but i dont think age gaps matter much.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

When the age difference between partners is about 10-12 years, there are already two different generations. An adult man chooses a young girl for various reasons - a passion, a desire to "brag" to his friends a young friend or even "raise" his wife. In fact, with such a difference in age between people, there is practically nothing in common. They have little or no joint interests at all. Although there are exceptions. In any case, without a mutual desire - to "invest" in a relationship - it is impossible to build a strong family.
Santaffic

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

for me it doesnt mater anything but  it still matters for the society that men should and must be older than women
ChardsElican28

Activity: 107
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

for me age is doesnt matter as long as you love each other and accept the lack of each other.there is no perfect relationship in any aspect of life but the most important thing there is a mutual understanding on both sides.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

for me their is no problems in the regards of age gap. it is because it is just number, but the best of it is the relationship that both of you are truly love each other.
GooglerMaster

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

for me the only disatvatage in long distance between the partners is that with time one is getting old much earlier than the other, for me it is quite difficult to accept. in general the age is only a number, experience is important
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

When a see a couple when age differes more than 10 years my first things that SHE is just gold digger or he is pervert. At my opinion ages is really matter.

brushingbanner

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

Age does not really play an important role unless you make it an agenda and a reason.
LeddiBoss

Activity: 25
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

Is the age of the partner important? Unfortunately, we are quite stereotyped and predictable in this matter. As studies have shown - age has a limit for love.
Hot youth.
Studies conducted by the portal of dating showed that men are much more likely to choose girls younger than themselves or women of the same age, and older women are usually interested, as a rule, while they themselves are young. It became clear that women of different age groups are interested in men of different ages. Most often young girls are looking for older partners, and older women look at young men.
Men and women differ from one another in that their goals change with age. Basically, men are interested in younger women. Or, the older a man, the younger the girl he tries to seduce. In particular, during the crisis of middle age, when interest in younger partners increases. Women pass this period more cautiously - a new experience for them is more important than the age of the partner.
"Values" - first of all.
Both sexes pragmatically evaluate the significance of the age of the second "half". Young girls rarely develop relationships with younger guys and even their peers, because they have no experience, no capital. They are interested in the older children, because the needs and interests of this age group are already slightly different. As a rule, an acceptable age difference is within ten years. Men who are older than this threshold seem to young women representatives of a different era and strong relationships are very rare. Many girls are afraid that older men have much more experience, which often makes it difficult to create a lasting union.
A beautiful sex by nature is curious - women like to try something that has not been in their life yet. Moreover - they constantly say, they want to share their impressions, as, as it was explained, the most lasting relations are established. They feel that many older men are able to ignore their emotions associated with new experiences.
Men, in turn, almost do not pay attention to the difference in age, but the statistics argue that it is important for them that the girl was younger. Many explanations have been invented for this approach, but human nature dictates its own - men "love" with their eyes, and women's beauty and age are strongly connected. This rule applies to both single and divorced men. When they find the love of their life, age is not so important.
Middle age crisis.
The youngest girls are most interested in men aged 40-45 years, most often experiencing at that time a midlife crisis. Sometimes this term can last up to five years, but it is most palpable in 43 years. Then men are interested in 20-25-year-old girls.
In women, a middle-aged crisis usually begins around the 40th birthday, but this period lasts from 2 to 5 years. Most women experience the greatest burden from this phenomenon when they reach 44 years of age. Then women also try to find younger partners, but not as intensively as men.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

Some people have mottos that " age is doesn't matter"
Well that is very true.
As long as you love each other and have a faith. Relationship is getting stronger.everyday..
Attitude101

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

Yes! Sometimes I thought about it.
Nowadays relationship is not a big deal.
I treat relationship as my self gift at the proper time at the right person.
Although age gap seems matter but hopefully it would not. I will still waiting for the best one.
If she will come I'm pretty sure I will treat her as the most beautiful girl in the world that I have found regardless of age.
WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

Age plays a major role in a relationship as everything depends on it.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

Age is not main factor or something very important in relationships when we talkoing about love. Other case when one side getting profit from other isn't relationships.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

Age is not main factor or something very important in relationships when we talkoing about love. Other case when one side getting profit from other isn't relationships.

Correct, it doesn't really matter, but when the age gap is too much, or they are from different life/world, then I think it's not love, it really has something in between those couple, it's either the older one wants younger one for the sake of f* and of course as a display or the younger one wants an older guy or woman for the sake of money, older people could easily provide the needs of the younger one.

jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

For me as long as they are both at a legal age it shouldn't really matter in the relationship ,
But for other people it would really matter specially if you are in a relationship with someone who could be at your parents age.
Diondion

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

Age signifies so much more than just a number: it can reflect your maturity, your stage in life, and your experience.  At the same time, age can be deceptive.Does  it matter if men date younger women? If so, how much of an age gap is an acceptable one?
As long as they love each other why not? It shoudn't matter in a relationship as long as they both really love each other even though they years apart.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:28:50 AM

Age signifies so much more than just a number: it can reflect your maturity, your stage in life, and your experience.  At the same time, age can be deceptive.Does  it matter if men date younger women? If so, how much of an age gap is an acceptable one?

At some points it is age really matter ! The compatibility may compromise because of maturity level.unles you are willing to understand the responsibly of loving her or him is everyway in as much differences

yeomangay2

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

Age is a major factor when it comes to relationships and one must be aware of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: