Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC be a major in college?  (Read 1715 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:39:39 PM

maybe yes , we can add the bitcoin network in lesson in the college, maybe in economic sector and technology sector, in economic sector we can learn about the price of the bitcoin, what makes bitcoin price is changed every time and something else, and if in technology lesson we can learn about the blockchain, how it work and why blockchain is safety or something like that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:13:06 AM

i think it will be Cryptocurrency. but no body knows the future ahead
Bitcoin is the major of crypto currency and whole crypto market is depending on bitcoin that’s why this will be main subject in the economics college and all this will be done because people will take much serious to the bitcoin and then this will be done in a good way also, bitcoin as a subject will bring the awareness to those who are against bitcoin and it will attract people to learn it and earn huge in professional way.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:15:09 AM

Not specifically BTC but cryptocurrencies in general. You think it will become a course of study / college degree at some point?

I doubt that something as bitcoin would be a major in college. It is too specific to be a major. Perhaps it could be part of a curriculum, whereby students will get the privilege to learn everything that they want to learn in bitcoin. Also, the fact that they might find it handy in the future where they would want to engage in an investment, then it would be really helpful to them.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:01:55 AM

Not specifically BTC but cryptocurrencies in general. You think it will become a course of study / college degree at some point?
it depends if the country will allow or be legalize here. and if i were a college student it'll be a big help not only for me but for everyone understanding cryptocurrency is like learning the economy and the importance of investing and i think if they will learn about it. it may help them to gain money and hep them to pursue their college degree without problem in their financial aspect.
Vik87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:01:11 AM

Will BTS be a major in college? Maybe it's time to use bitcoin in college so that those who are online can use their education
for the bitcoin to be used for other purposes and to take advantage of the time and their dream is to achieve.
TemplarKnightFrank

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:13:45 AM

Bitcoin no, Blockchain yes. You can definitely get a job as a blockchain expert. I am looking at educating myself to break into this in a year or so.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:14:21 AM

I think bitcoin will not be a major in college,maybe it can become a topic in a certain course but not a major. There are manny things to consider before making bitcoin a major a reality. First it must be recornized by the country that it is a currency. A law must be signed. Second, a law should be created that bitcoin will be included as a major. Plus I think bitcoin can be discussed in marketing or econkmics, so why make it a major.

Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:26:05 AM

maybe yes , we can add the bitcoin network in lesson in the college, maybe in economic sector and technology sector, in economic sector we can learn about the price of the bitcoin, what makes bitcoin price is changed every time and something else, and if in technology lesson we can learn about the blockchain, how it work and why blockchain is safety or something like that
Maybe if this thing would happen in near future this could be a great shot for bitcoin but I guess on first its not already a major silubject. But since bitcoin is almost related on businesses and financial aspect so probably this lessons are related to business courses. But I guess its somehow related to Information technology courses.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:57:09 AM

For me Yes, because bitcoin has many ways to use it explored and i think in the future it will become a major in college because as you can see it more and more popular.It is very possible, now in many universities, they conduct lectures on blockade and bitcoin technology, in the future it can become a whole discipline, and then a specialty.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:01:50 AM

I think it depends on the country if it will legalized the bitcoin,it can be a major subject in college to encourage and spreadout the digital currency that it will became more helpful to all student because they can able to earn money while they studying.
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:05:12 AM

I think with the development of encrypted money, some small business schools will offer some interest courses for bitcoin, but it also makes it a specialized course in universities, which seems unlikely. The influence of bitcoin on society has not yet been revealed, which is to observe its development.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

Bitcoin no, Blockchain yes. You can definitely get a job as a blockchain expert. I am looking at educating myself to break into this in a year or so.

why not? bitcoin is a digital currency and it also has a value that can be used on buying just like fiats or local currency therfor it can still be possble to become a subject or a major subject and course in schools and  college. bitcoin or crypto is infact verry hard to learn if your going to dig it deeper and wants to be familliarize on its technical side therfor teaching it in school can be a good advantage for people who wants to learn more from it. they can also teach about trading ,mining , investing or any other business related or marketing strategy.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:23:39 AM

in near future we can see a course about bitcoin.and its related technology but not now

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:25:41 AM

why not? bitcoin is a digital currency and it also has a value that can be used on buying just like fiats or local currency therfor it can still be possble to become a subject or a major subject and course in schools and  college. bitcoin or crypto is infact verry hard to learn if your going to dig it deeper and wants to be familliarize on its technical side therfor teaching it in school can be a good advantage for people who wants to learn more from it. they can also teach about trading ,mining , investing or any other business related or marketing strategy.
bitcoin is a useful and interesting topic, but I also agree that the study of blockchain is more realistic to organize in colleges
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

Probably. But stock market lessons are already incorporated in the classroom discussions especially in economics subject. It's the wide idea about stock market that will help you go through the cryptocurrency world. Bjt
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

Maybe. I think many tech companies or tech schools would incorporate cryptocurrency development. They would teach their students how to make a cryptocurrency that is feasible enough to go viral and be as good as bitcoins. Cryptocurrency development is a good major for tech giant firms to release their very own coins.

Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:38:53 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 12:44:38 AM by Noilee

I think there's is a chance to be a major in college, because  there  are people  don't know about, so the best  to do is let bitcoin included in the course. Especially today bitcoin is most popular. Its a good thing that bitcoin may be a major in college so that the young people  will familiar to the  bitcoin and most  especially today we are in world of advance technology. Its possible soon bitcoin will be already a major in college.
Xeon201

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:50:58 AM

I don't think it would become a course because there are lots of courses out there that also study crypto currency, it was like it was just part of their study or just part of their course. And ofcourse, cryptocurrency was just like a subject not a course and what type of job they will get for it??. I also don't think so beacuse for me crypto is not that so wide or deep to study.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:13:28 AM

I don't think it is appropriate to make a major out of cryptocurrencies. I think what will happen is there will be seminars and workshops that talks about cryptocurrencies. There will be small talks and hands-on activities out there to make people be educated about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies available.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
jasonphilips

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:21:01 AM

hey have courses on Bitcoin in the most famous colleges. I think that Bitcoin will just be integrated in Computer Science or Economics after it gets popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: