Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC be a major in college?  (Read 1715 times)
CoffeyClement

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

I think it's quite possible. Now bitcoin has been recognized around the world by many people, and it has developed very well. In the future it may become a mainstream currency, and people see its potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

Not specifically BTC but cryptocurrencies in general. You think it will become a course of study / college degree at some point?
For me it will not happen,  but college student can used bitcoin.  Even they are studying they can learn also bout bitcoin.  Because bitcoin is for everyone. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

if it is acceptable to all circles must run smoothly and will provide a lot of great benefits but whether all parties will agree to this plan so if it will be a major in college there must be a strong agreement so that it will not happen prokontra Grin
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

I like the sound of that. A blockchain course would be very helpful so someone can guide those that are not good at the technical aspects of crypto or even improve the existing one that even the most talented hacker can't bypass its security.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

Not specifically BTC but cryptocurrencies in general. You think it will become a course of study / college degree at some point?
Right now while crypto is not yet known or not yet have major role to the world but to businessman only I think educating crypto with students will not happen. But there are possibilities if crypto will boom generally.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Honestly, it could very well be that programming techniques based around blockchain, or those that complement one another could become a college major. I suspect if a college began offering such a course it would certainly reach the news, and would have no shortage of applicants. The technology is still new, many corporations have their eyes on the technology and proficiency would look good any any resumé.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
IsaiahAdam

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

I think it's entirely possible that bitcoin is now popular around the world. There are already universities that teach bitcoin as a course, and I think more and more universities are teaching it as a course, which is a great thing.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

Some universities offer blockchain courses. Maybe in the future it will become a major subject or could be a course given a lot of youths now are interested in learning this new technology. Sooner or later blockchain and cryptocurrency will be discovered by a lot of people, resulting in widespread curiosity and adoption.

fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

I hope the future of the future college of cryptocurrency. The reason for this is the reason for the change in financial status. The college may have a formal impact on cryptocurrency. It can meet the demands of financial institutions. Then the financial market could change the situation.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

It was a very nice idea if government will allow college students to implement a cryptocurrency major subjects for us to expect more projects of different coins in the future. Therefore we can live a cashless country since it was applicable for every if their government will just use cryptocurrency to improve their own country.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

I think it can be done in some countries. But there are still many countries around the world that don't accept bitcoin. So in these countries, bitcoin is hard to be taught as a course in a university. Only when a country accepts bitcoin will it be realized.
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

I think it can be done in some countries. But there are still many countries around the world that don't accept bitcoin. So in these countries, bitcoin is hard to be taught as a course in a university. Only when a country accepts bitcoin will it be realized.
Here in our country, it is not yet part of a major or any subject but my cousin told me that they have discussed bitcoin in their Economic class. So I think although it is not part of a major in college but it will somehow will put as a topic in one subject.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

I think it is very difficult, but for a very large country it is difficult to accept the existence of the bitcoin or cryptopcurrency.
  maybe if all the countries really validate cryptocurrency as a whole, it could be that it can be made in education for study program
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

I think it is very difficult, but for a very large country it is difficult to accept the existence of the bitcoin or cryptopcurrency.
  maybe if all the countries really validate cryptocurrency as a whole, it could be that it can be made in education for study program

Yes you are right about that, some of the countries cannot really handle the growth of bitcoins and the companies are loosing their workers and in order to avoid that to happen they should stop bitcoins so we can say that cryptocurrency is not healthy for every country.
VIC-btcforum

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

blockchain and cryptocurrency not BTC alone
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

Here in our country, it is not yet part of a major or any subject but my cousin told me that they have discussed bitcoin in their Economic class. So I think although it is not part of a major in college but it will somehow will put as a topic in one subject.

Yes, for now it's an informal subject, being discussed only as curiosity during classes. But at some time it will have to be part of the scholar subjects officially, because it's part of the history and a very present part of modern economy. Countries can dislike Bitcoin, but they can't ignore it forever.

However, even those countries that don't like Bitcoin, Uzbekistan for an example, like BTC's technology and have already signed they want to support developers and incentize their people to learn more about Crypto-Currency and Blockchain to continue developing the technology. In the end, their goal is to create a new Crypto-Currency backed by real assets, a centralized one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

I doubt colleges will create a special course of study for crypto currencies. But I am sure that crypto should be joined to a course of economic theory of every place where it studied. People need to know about crypto currencies, even if some politics and economists do not admit it as money or have generally "fraud" opinion about it.

Its hard to implement the bitcoin as a major subject in college because it is no relation with the other subject. It is more on investing and earning online. We can teach them if they wanted to learn even though it is not a subject.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

Bitcoin education could be added to college curriculum. However there would be a huge debate that will go on when they srart categorizing bitcoin to either the economics or tge information technology course as it both tackles the two courses. Bitciin education could be of great gelp especially to the teenagers nowadays that are still financially dependent. And a little knowledge and mptivation might drive them to invedt ob bitcoins.

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

It would be nice to introduce training to crypto-currencies in a college or university. As technology is progressing and we need the younger generation to think something new. But it will not happen now, maybe in 5 years.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

I don't believe it will be a major, but cryptocurrencies should have a collegiate level course. Both at a financial level and a blockchain level. Introducing this information at a high school and collegiate level will push the technology even farther. The generations after us are the future, and the earlier they are informed, the faster we can push things forward.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: