Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN🛸 WOKECash 🛸Enlightening Humanity Through Investment🛸Bounties🛸TruthBomb🛸  (Read 19480 times)
Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:21:17 AM

If you are having trouble automatically connecting to nodes for whatever reason here is a helpful guide to restore your wallet back to a working state! Smiley

Step One: Download the woke configuration file from: http://wokecash.com/woke.conf.zip
Make SURE to EXTRACT the woke.conf file from the zip folder!

Step Two: Click the windows button on the bottom left corner of your screen and type %appdata% in the search box, You should see a folder, open it.

Step Three: You should see a folder called Roaming, Open it. You should now see a folder called WOKE, Open this folder and drag the Configuration file you downloaded in step one into it.

Step Four: Make sure your Wallet is closed while doing this process but if not please restart it and you should see multiple connections now, done!
(If not contact me)

From experience we have found that most people who experience issues auto connecting to nodes tend to be using windows 10 or live in areas of the world with less connections and a higher ping. This should help! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makest

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:06:28 AM

It is very interesting project, have you any free airdrop planned?
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

It is very interesting project, have you any free airdrop planned?

We have Three more truthbombs planned so make sure to check back for that and we also have a few community members on twitter/social media who are doing giveaways.
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Hello,
@Kingn56 , Do you think, or need votes for other exchange? Asking just in case.., because 3 days already I can't log in at coinsmarkets.com ...., and can't trade there WOKE ..., also I can't withdraw  my WOKE which I bought there  (over 200 WOKE already), to put them in to my wallet to stake them Sad
I like the project too.., and want to have a bit more WOKE for hold Wink

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

Hello,
@Kingn56 , Do you think, or need votes for other exchange? Asking just in case.., because 3 days already I can't log in at coinsmarkets.com ...., and can't trade there WOKE ..., also I can't withdraw  my WOKE which I bought there  (over 200 WOKE already), to put them in to my wallet to stake them Sad

Hey, Thanks for the questions.

So as for coinsmarkets they experienced an insane amount of new users and volume over the last two months. I have been expecting this day for a while now, it was only a matter of time before they had to upgrade servers from the massive influx. I would not worry about your funds i am almost positive they are safe and will be back up in no time allowing us to trade.  Grin

As for getting onto another exchange we are always shopping around but have found the majority of exchanges to either be a) Extremely new and charging listing prices that are not reflective of the volume/attention they bring. or b) Extremely nice exchanges that have 50K-250K$ Listing fees which we can obviously not afford. We are working on finding the perfect one that sits right in the middle but at this time can't say for certain any one specefic exchange. If any of you as members of the community want to attempt listing us on any exchanges feel free to message or vote for us anywhere you would like and i will support your initiative.
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

Hello,

Hey, Thanks for the questions.

So as for coinsmarkets they experienced an insane amount of new users and volume over the last two months. I have been expecting this day for a while now, it was only a matter of time before they had to upgrade servers from the massive influx. I would not worry about your funds i am almost positive they are safe and will be back up in no time allowing us to trade.  Grin

As for getting onto another exchange we are always shopping around but have found the majority of exchanges to either be a) Extremely new and charging listing prices that are not reflective of the volume/attention they bring. or b) Extremely nice exchanges that have 50K-250K$ Listing fees which we can obviously not afford. We are working on finding the perfect one that sits right in the middle but at this time can't say for certain any one specefic exchange. If any of you as members of the community want to attempt listing us on any exchanges feel free to message or vote for us anywhere you would like and i will support your initiative.

That's great news Wink
So if you get PM by some one from the community, who can help, or suggest exchange (proper, not like coinsmarkets.com), please let us know, I'm sure we like community can vote for..., too if you get some general decisions about can inform us here, NVM what you decide.., at the moment like I see we can just support you.., you have probably much more exp than many of us, and you can decide and think about the best for WOKE xD
Yet about coinsmarkets.com...., I'm not sure what will happen, only I know I can't use my cryptos which I have there for trades.., I'm not complete sure do they will come back or no, but I know have over 600$ locked/closed/lost there..., my hunch keep telling  me to stay away from there in the future..., too many sh*tz there around:
The domain name is paid by 02.03.2018, the phone number is fake, the address there isn't the real registrant... (lat infos from the whois data and some info it's been confirmed by some users  worried about them funds), I can't understand and days ago (last time 2nd of January ) I was able to trade there w/o any lack of speed, everything was working just fine..., this to me look like 2014 MtGox where I lost over 108 BTC, and too like Cryptodao where I lost huge amount of USD in good cryptos.
I hope some one will come with good idea and help about proper exchange.., but the last month with the price of BTC floating that much, I think almost no one is getting in to the new stuff ....

JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

Still not really sure what and how WOKECash after reading
Parking to receive more information and updates

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

I have a problem with synch... So my address WeAnkUR9ccnqAGGWzuczHRxp5wLx8ixfRa

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
JWKY

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:42:55 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:33:43 AM by JWKY

I stuck at 9904 block remaining  Huh

anyone can help?

CLOSE and restart then it start sync again

●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

I'm at block 26226, it's syncing properly, with out any issue, check if your oen start sync after you restart it (like JWKY say)
Other thing you can do is open the roeaming folder where the WOKE folder is, from inside remove all the files which you have except WALLET.DAT (this one you have to back it up, because there are your coins (if you bought some already or you get bu the airdrop or exchanged) After you remove the files (w/o the wallet.dat) run the wallet executable file= again and let it sync.

legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

Please remember not to post your address directly in the thread, always use the PM option instead. Posting adresses directly in the thread can get you banned, and disqualify you from future airdrops.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

If I've signed up for the previous airdrop, do I need to sign up for the next one or am I already entered?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

If I've signed up for the previous airdrop, do I need to sign up for the next one or am I already entered?

when the airdrop is announced you will have to follow the rules and go through whatever required steps. Stay awake, and I'm sure the next announcement will be coming soon.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
JWKY

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

2-3 days already my wallet out of sync
any problem?

logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

Hello manager.
I do not see max power supply, I think you are hiding it somewhere
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Hello manager.
I also do not see the total supply, maybe we have not thoroughly researched this coin, wait for answers from the DEV team
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Hello manager.
Yes, I am a novice and I am very curious about the total supply or any specific plan of the currency
logan16j

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

Hello manager.
I also do not see the total supply, maybe we have not thoroughly researched this coin, wait for answers from the DEV team
Yes sir, I think I will get the answer fast, I'm waiting for more than this one question
logan16j

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

Hello manager.
Yes, I am a novice and I am very curious about the total supply or any specific plan of the currency
Well you know where I can get more help from this coin than here
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Hello manager.
Well you know where I can get more help from this coin than here
I think you can join their discord forum with the link I sent below, where they work more strongly here
https://discord.gg/dw3YFk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: