Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][100% Interest] 🍪 COOKIE 🍪 The World's Most Innovative PoS Token  (Read 9967 times)
EliseIhado

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:30:58 PM

@EliseIhado & @Eddyc: Because of the huge load on Ethereum Network (Cryptokitties) our batch transfers are getting rejected or not getting through (mined). We are really sorry, we're waiting for the issue to be resolved.
All right! problem in the cats

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:07:22 AM

You say that tokens will be distributed since a few days ago but until now I have not received cookie in my wallet. I also noticed that no participant has received the token.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:13:43 AM

I have not participated in that airdrop... I dont think that this token will be worth something in the future. There are a lot of airdrops in the last time that just not doing much, not sure about that one Smiley
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:34:15 PM

You say that tokens will be distributed since a few days ago but until now I have not received cookie in my wallet. I also noticed that no participant has received the token.

If you read 2 posts up from yours, you would have realised they had issues sending out the tokens due to congestion on the ETH network
thecookieproject (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

As @cryptoRX wrote, it is not possible to make token batch transfer on Ethereum network at the moment. Our transaction requests get rejected. That is why we ask you to be a little bit more patient. Airdrop will be delivered!
AmenhotepIII

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:41:46 PM

I have not received cookie in my wallet.  Angry
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:20:55 AM

When will COOKIEs begin to be distributed? A few days since the congestion in the ETH network, has not passed? Dev, I'm normally performing ETH transactions, try it too and try to distribute the COOKIE tokens.
MikeJones!

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:46:50 AM

I think someone burnt the cookies...
cryptosamuri

Activity: 105

lets make money together!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:09:12 AM

I want the airdrop that was promised to us as much as anyone else does. But on a more forgiving note why don't all the people that are bitching about want there tokens faster just get a life and calm down. The devs are going to be sending you your cookies and your getting them for free so just chill out and give up acting like nags. Have you gotten so many free coin that you have become so greedy that you forget they don't have to give u anything they do it for the best of their coin and to be nice to the community.  You make that decision start to taste bad in their mouths Im sure.  Dev's thank you for all that you are doing to make this coin the best and to do so in such a way that we have a way to benefit from it with out huge investments. Forgive our impatient and rather rude community brethren that tend to forget that it takes time and money to get a coin going as well as the cooperation of the network.  If you think there is anything that i or other  members can do to help just let us know.

cryptosamuri

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:16:20 AM

I have not participated in that airdrop... I dont think that this token will be worth something in the future. There are a lot of airdrops in the last time that just not doing much, not sure about that one Smiley
have you ever heard the saying" if you don't have anything constructive to say just keep it to yourself!" well really keep it to yourself. Constructive criticism that helps point out areas of opportunity they are usually welcomed and appreciated comments such as your just show the ignorance of the writer.  just know everyone who did participate in the airdrop and in the coin are glad that negative nellies like you didn't participate. what it tells me is that we have done something right by the simple fact that you didn't. Hope you find something to add something to your life so you don't spend the rest of your life as a nag.

MikeJones!

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:02:10 AM

I want the airdrop that was promised to us as much as anyone else does. But on a more forgiving note why don't all the people that are bitching about want there tokens faster just get a life and calm down. The devs are going to be sending you your cookies and your getting them for free so just chill out and give up acting like nags. Have you gotten so many free coin that you have become so greedy that you forget they don't have to give u anything they do it for the best of their coin and to be nice to the community.  You make that decision start to taste bad in their mouths Im sure.  Dev's thank you for all that you are doing to make this coin the best and to do so in such a way that we have a way to benefit from it with out huge investments. Forgive our impatient and rather rude community brethren that tend to forget that it takes time and money to get a coin going as well as the cooperation of the network.  If you think there is anything that i or other  members can do to help just let us know.

Quite the contrary, so many Airdrops are a fake. I see posters here holding develops accountable to the dates they posted.

The Eth network is fine, I made transactions last week without delays.
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:58:03 AM

now the ethereum network is working normally
will you distribute?
The people here are definitely thinking like me
scam ?
cryptosamuri

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:37:36 AM

Here is the funny part about every one bitching about if the are going to get the coins and that they haven't it must be a scam. Who are they scamming YOU HAVEN'T PAID ANY MONEY NO ONE HAS GIVEN ANY MONEY TO THIS PRODJECT towards the FREE AIRDROP.  it CAN NOT BE A SCAM IF NO ONE HAS MONEY INVOLVED IN THE COIN. MONEY MUST change hands for a scam to have taken place. So if you havent lost any mony shut up about being scamed.

bengsabeng

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:27:10 PM

If you read 2 posts up from yours, you would have realised they had issues sending out the tokens due to congestion on the ETH network
It was a few days ago that the Ethereum network was being overloaded and it needed huge gas costs to make the transaction run smoothly. But now the Ethereum network is back to normal and I still have not received the token. I do not really believe in such a reason

|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:30:48 AM

Dev, I'm following you on twitter, no more updates, it's been days since the ETH network has returned to normal, apparently you have logged in to your account, what's happening? COOKIE will come out of the oven or not?
Crysty

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:08:11 PM

Really The World's Most Innovative PoS Token to be
great project
looking forward for further info
Quaglia

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

Beyond Your Imagination

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

When will the second phase of the airdrop start?
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:29:54 PM

I havent either, and I was among the first. Hope this wasnt a scam for getting information.
bengsabeng

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

You once said that the distribution for airdrop round 1 has not been done because the ethereum network is overloaded but now the Ethereum network is back to normal. then what about the distribution?

gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

You once said that the distribution for airdrop round 1 has not been done because the ethereum network is overloaded but now the Ethereum network is back to normal. then what about the distribution?
Hopefully the distribution process can be done as soon as possible because the Ethereum network is back to normal. Until now I have not received a token. I will continue to keep my wallet to ensure that my tokens have been received.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: