Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
Guthrie-Chris

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

I wish the idea success. Absorbing plan, impeccable idea!  Good luck.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

Market have downtrend, and i actually do not know what projects will i come to invest. Everything will be better after recovery time?
Yes, there is surely a great dump in the prices of cryptos and also bitcoin is experiencing a downtrend from past few months. Most of the investors are afraid of investing in projects now as all the market is down. But I think for now holding all the crypto is the best option and all the panic seller will regrate selling their cryptos now as the market will surely recover and reach an all-time high in comming days.
Many investors consider this time the most suitable for investment. I think that you can trust the opinion of people who have investments - this is work
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Looking forward to this conference in India coming up co-hosted by Nucleus.Vision - https://www.enbloc.media/. Ian Balina will be there.

The Congress is getting more and more popular each day. This is a good sign that there are still lot of people who want to learn and know what is blockchain and what are its benefits, and also for all the ICO's that will be presented there.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

Greetings, dev's. Looks very interesting!
Wise results,  detailed and profitable vision.
Yeah, I really like this project and you know what, this kind of project was made for the future of IoT and Retailment!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

He could not keep the market entry he started well. The FUD news affected NCASH's course very badly. Actually I had a much higher expectation about the project, but I guess this will never happen.
Now many have lost because the market has so strongly sank down. But there may be something soon to change, so let's hope that the market will soon recover from this.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Greetings, dev's. Looks very interesting!
Wise results,  detailed and profitable vision.
Yeah, I really like this project and you know what, this kind of project was made for the future of IoT and Retailment!
I do agree with you since there are so many people who support the platform more than their love to their girlfriend or boyfriend.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

I see that the project has a rich history and it can serve a good service, because investors are already large.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

Looking forward to this conference in India coming up co-hosted by Nucleus.Vision - https://www.enbloc.media/. Ian Balina will be there.

The Congress is getting more and more popular each day. This is a good sign that there are still lot of people who want to learn and know what is blockchain and what are its benefits, and also for all the ICO's that will be presented there.

Better this way so that the government will fully understand how blockchain technology helps the economy. The team's strategy will also help the other cryptos and not only for themselves because such big conference can give big impact to the other project.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

Better this way so that the government will fully understand how blockchain technology helps the economy. The team's strategy will also help the other cryptos and not only for themselves because such big conference can give big impact to the other project.

They also want to create good relations with the government. Because I think they are planning to do business with them. Their business plan is not only related to the general public but also with government and maybe also with the military.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

I noticed that as soon as they began to pay bounties, they immediately stopped paying payments for the airdrop. Will the tokens for the airdrop be continued or are they already finished?
Maybe there's another time for the airdrops or the bounty payments has not been finish to distribute to its ethereum holder participants. The price was dump that hard and it may get more when the airdrops has been distributed.

The airdrop and bounty distribution is already completed, this is what the admin said on their telegram channel. So weakhand already dumped their coins that they got it for free.

i have received my rewards too, but i think i will hold my token until around 6 months, the team still build this project. I think this is promising project.
Because now is created to the cryptoworld I think that tokens should be taken in this time, heavy for all of us. I think that by next summer the situation will cardinally change to the best.

yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

Nucleus Vision are cool guys, they’re  working very with various Indian state governments and have great mission to create a world-class blockchain support ecosystem. I'm interested, will they succeeded  with work with other Indian states?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

Nucleus Vision are cool guys, they’re  working very with various Indian state governments and have great mission to create a world-class blockchain support ecosystem. I'm interested, will they succeeded  with work with other Indian states?

Pretty good, but does this technology works today? Is it already usable?
NucleusVision_Official

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

Thank you for your question. Your interest is very important for us. 10 live retail stores already use our system. Also, international retail brands, such as Giny & Jony in India, are already using Nucleus to deliver personalized offers to customers on their mobile phones.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

Thank you for your question. Your interest is very important for us. 10 live retail stores already use our system. Also, international retail brands, such as Giny & Jony in India, are already using Nucleus to deliver personalized offers to customers on their mobile phones.

That's great admin. I hope there will be more retailer stores that are connected with Nucleus so that the success on this project will be possible to reached. I guess with the help of this informations, more investors will possibly joined on this team sinced  there are already companies that have engaged with this project.
NucleusVision_Official

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Thanks for your question. Of course, it will be great, if one day not only Indian government realise that cryptoworld is much bigger & has much more influence on world economy than they think. We will do our best to fully integrate our system in everyday life. And not only in India!
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

That’s a great step for crypto industry to start working with government. India has a lot of perspectives with cryptocurrencies. That’s fantastic, that the government don’t try to ban, but rather promotes the development of industry and attracts private companies to work.
 Waiting for IBC! Do you plan take a part in some other big conferences in 2018?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

When a project has a history, such a project is trusted more and accordingly it is easier to find the required amount for the continuation of the project.
Yeah you can trust this project.but this project need to more update about their plan & developers should develop their project to get interest from the investors & clients
They should be more active and more agressive in getting members or ootential investors by running some promotions and social media marketing.
Though it is effective for a project by prompting through social marketing.but do you think that they are earning people by doing this.They need to be more active for social media promotion
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

This project is finally getting more potential and momentum as many people are recognising this very project.
I believe it already has potential in the first place, what is probably needed to do is how to promote the project more effectively, but I thinks there is nothing to worry.
Agree, the project is still in promotional stage, this is one of the most eye keeping stage. Where in the team should think more better ideas than the other projects. The must more ahead to reach their goals and plans. So this is where team most fucos as of this time. How to promote and market the project to the public.

The team should ideally always focus on the project, not just collect money during the project's ICO and then disappear in the very depths of hell
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

Great to know that there are already 10 live retail stores that uses the platform. Well, I think that this will have a better future especially the team are actively making more effort to spread more about the good services of the project.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

There are still more than 37 days to book your seat to participate in IBC taking place in India. I hope this will be successful as many startups which are based on blockchain and other fintech companies representatives will avail the opportunity to create awareness in front of potential future partners in India. That is big market and will have positive results after such event.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: