Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟  (Read 54542 times)
Rossi$

Activity: 326
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

This projects looks very promising. I've read a lot about it and hopyfully will invest in this project.
It is true that the project looks very solid, has a highly qualified team, partners in various fields including science, developed product, all this will undoubtedly lead to the success of all participants of NUCLEUS VISION!
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

This projects looks very promising. I've read a lot about it and hopyfully will invest in this project.
It is true that the project looks very solid, has a highly qualified team, partners in various fields including science, developed product, all this will undoubtedly lead to the success of all participants of NUCLEUS VISION!

Personally for me it is difficult to present a concept on the selection of the consumer's assessment, what they offer! Perhaps in some shops this is feasible, but this is not the bulk of consumers! NUCLEUS will occupy a very small niche from the market share, so the demand for the token will most likely only be speculative, and not aspired!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
migz

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

Great to see that this project ends with an airdrop rather than a token sale, but i think the current airdrop needs to be filtered heavily due to massive abuse and no verification at all.

Hopefully the team reconsiders it, and filter it such.

Have no fear, miGz is here.
visser99

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

The concept of the Internet of things is a big trend in the future. From now on, it has gradually penetrated into all fields, and the future belongs to the Internet of things.
It is good that there are people ready to recognize the need to introduce blockchain technology into our ordinary life. The  NUCLEUS VISION team certainly has such people. And they will make our life more comfortable and prosperous.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

Congratulations to Nucleus vision for reaching the hardcap,  they dont have ICO and have a massive followers in telegram.  I know this project will be more successful in the future,  a lot of people saw the potential of this project that they reached the hard cap without the public sale.  Congrats again and cheers...
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

Personally for me it is difficult to present a concept on the selection of the consumer's assessment, what they offer! Perhaps in some shops this is feasible, but this is not the bulk of consumers! NUCLEUS will occupy a very small niche from the market share, so the demand for the token will most likely only be speculative, and not aspired!

Most businesses fail because they didn't start with a niche but instead wanted to transform the whole world. Amazon was a reseller for books. Was it good for them to start out like that? Absolutely yes! If you say that NUCLEUS focuses on a very small niche for now, that can be a very good thing in the long run.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
kissaNN

Activity: 517
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

I really like this Nucleus Vision project. Moreover, supported by several leading investors including Tim Draper, Reliance Capital and more. And also you have partnered with a great too. So no doubt the success rate of this project must be high.
Success is also ensured by the fact that the team attracts the scientific human resources for the development of the project, which means that all the most progressive methods and achievements of science in the field of Information technology.
bestpikka

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

I really like this Nucleus Vision project. Moreover, supported by several leading investors including Tim Draper, Reliance Capital and more. And also you have partnered with a great too. So no doubt the success rate of this project must be high.
Success is also ensured by the fact that the team attracts the scientific human resources for the development of the project, which means that all the most progressive methods and achievements of science in the field of Information technology.

true said again, however, if the team and the participants work well together I am sure this project will be successful. and the results it may in accordance with the performance and the hard work we do. Yes, it is better we see the development of this project. hopefully, this project success to ICO is completed.
GoodSammy123

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

Hi, Nuclear vision takes you on a dynamic solution providing mission.   Visit  nuclear vision
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575 Announcement

And our site
https://nucleus.vision/
barista1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

YOUTUBE REVIEW

Reliance Capital Free Airdrop : nucleus.vision

Reliance Capital Free Airdrop : nucleus.vision

Channel: Tamil News Live

"Be Advised...I am not your investment adviser...I am not forcing you to participate in anything I do in the cryptocurrency space...YOU are responsible for YOUR actions...All content is MY humble opinion and belief after due diligence...DO YOUR OWN Research before committing to anything...DO NOT SPEND YOUR LIFE SAVINGS!"

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

When will be distributed the airdrop ?
NucleusVision Support_1

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

When will be distributed the airdrop ?
Details will be announced once the registrations close
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

Important Message From Abhishek Pitti - CEO Nucleus vision regarding the number of imposters & fake token sales are on the rise around the web.
Please only trust info that is published on official channels and when in doubt ask a Nucleus admin on Telegram.
Visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwjsc_h1G40

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

Most businesses fail because they didn't start with a niche but instead wanted to transform the whole world. Amazon was a reseller for books. Was it good for them to start out like that? Absolutely yes! If you say that NUCLEUS focuses on a very small niche for now, that can be a very good thing in the long run.

In the long term, the concept of the company may be relevant, but now I can not imagine how this will be universally implemented! Again, success will depend on the team and the implementation of the road map!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
barista1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

YOUTUBE REVIEW

Nucleus Vision - Connecting the Unconnected - SOLD OUT on Pre ICO

Nucleus Vision - Connecting the Unconnected - SOLD OUT on Pre ICO

Channel: Cryptobest

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
bestpikka

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:09:07 AM

In the long term, the concept of the company may be relevant, but now I can not imagine how this will be universally implemented! Again, success will depend on the team and the implementation of the road map!

Yes, it's true because I am sure the team in this project have a strategy and a good idea for the success of this project. but we see the first development of this project. I am sure if there is a more definite cooperation project success will be achieved in want.
russianBazuka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

"Nucleus Vision has built the wolrd’s first IoT based contactless identification system. It intends to build the largest universal loyalty program using cryptocurrency which will result in improved customer focused shopping experience. Nucleus Vision keeps track of the taste of consumer to make it easy to shop with pattern recognition providing a personalized experience with satisfaction " https://nucleus.vision/ and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455575
Maiyah

Activity: 322
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

Hey Guys !

Nucleus Vision (nCash) is now already LIVE on https://cryptoindonesia.com/

You can look Nucleus Vision project review and details here https://cryptoindonesia.com/nucleus-vision/

Regards,
VAGR

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

Nucleus Vision have reached Hardcap, but bounty program is ongoing.
I can not find the information when NUCLEUS.VISION bounty program  ends?
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

I am a whitelisted member who got it done in December.. I was not on reddit when I registered for airdrop, so I registered again now after creating a account on reddit.. The doubt is now in my updated, airdrop form I have filled a different ethereum mew address, is it ok or it has to be same as previous one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: