Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to build confidence with girls ?  (Read 2337 times)
smiths8 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:45:15 PM

I am at uni and usually I am alright with girls but the ones at uni are ok but they can think a lot of themselves but the guys I hang around can just talk to them and hang around with them.
polrpaul

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 01:47:36 PM

I am at uni and usually I am alright with girls but the ones at uni are ok but they can think a lot of themselves but the guys I hang around can just talk to them and hang around with them.

And you thought seeking help from a community of geeks on this forum would help you?

OK.. here's my advice: buy them and say "come here pum'kin, I got sumthin' sweet for ya" - they love it.

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 02:12:31 PM

And you thought seeking help from a community of geeks on this forum would help you?

OK.. here's my advice: buy them and say "come here pum'kin, I got sumthin' sweet for ya" - they love it.
(grumpy tone)That's probably the...(happy tone) BEST PICKUP LINE I'VE EVER HEARD!!!

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:17:57 PM

Treat them like trash, but make them laugh. 

Look for a fat girl with a hot friend. She probably has zero self-esteem.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 02:35:36 PM

I know this isn't going to help much so skip this post if you want, but trying to pick up girls is like trying to disarm a landmine, sometimes you could just have shit luck and I know I do so I avoid that whole scenario altogether, I know I've talked to girls and tried to pick them up the normal way and the reactions they've given me have left me wtfing all over the place. I think it usually helps if you know things about the girl because that will increase your chances but even then they really are a psychotic gender.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:36:35 PM

Perhaps my thread will be of some help on what not to do

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235861.0

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
AliceWonder

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:11:11 PM

Keep a spare pair of socks in your pants.

This is really important because, um, if you ever get smelly feet you need to change your socks.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
FiatKiller

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:17:08 PM

After my divorce, I found that hanging out in stripclubs helped me get over my jitters around pretty girls. Landed a hot babe very quickly and married her last Fall!  ;-)

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 03:22:20 PM

Don't Fiatkiller! She's only after your Bitcoins! Tongue
FiatKiller

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:29:31 PM

Don't Fiatkiller! She's only after your Bitcoins! Tongue

the stripper or the wife??  lol

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 03:38:33 PM

They're two people?! Tongue

I never saw the point of strip clubs myself, sounds more like sexual torture to me.
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:51:18 PM

You can also try with "I'll take you to the candy shop. I'll let you lick the lollipop", sometimes it works. But you must look like 50c (AKA 0.0053 BTC).

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
deadweasel

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:01:43 PM

You can also try with "I'll take you to the candy shop. I'll let you lick the lollipop", sometimes it works. But you must look like 50c.

Don't build confidence with girls.

Build confidence in yourself.  Until your truth includes confidence in yourself, don't even look for women, it'll be fucked up with co-dependent drama (a natural effect of conditioning and beliefs).

If you just try to know yourself completely, you find that all the shit you believe in (include girlfriends) isn't real, it's just a conditioned reaction.  You feel like you need a girlfriend because you're conditioned to think so (to say nothing of the evolutionary drive to fuck -- but fucking does not require relationships). 

What I did was look at all my beliefs, ended up throwing 99% of it out, am still looking at the last 1% in case it's probably not as real as I think it is.  I feel complete in myself now.

Now, as long as I have clothes on my body and food in my belly I am happy, anything beyond that is a gift (which I try not to get attached to).

So, to sum up, the answers are with you now, but you might have to sit with yourself to find them.  No girl will complete you, that's a fucking lie.

You are already complete, your only task is to realize that, then realize your work, and give yourself to it completely -- in that order.

Cheers.

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:13:17 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 04:39:22 PM by Remember remember the 5th of November

And if the girl you like *may* have some mental illness, considering her mother has one in advanced stage?

I am saying "may" because I am not sure. The girl I like acts a little impulsive on Facebook, but a lot calmer in person, unless she is with her friends then she laughs a lot. And bipolar disorder seems to fit the supposed symptoms I've observed.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:14:02 PM

I never saw the point of strip clubs myself, sounds more like sexual torture to me.

Most strip clubs in poor countries are also brothels

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 04:29:38 PM

Show 'em a pic of an awesome coffee table. Girls dig guys they can't have, like those who own awesome coffee tables. Make sure there's a closet door cropped in the pic so that they'll truly understand where you're coming from.
deadweasel

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:30:48 PM

Most strip clubs in poor countries are also brothels

True Story:

My sister was married to white south african man.   This occurred in Kwazulu-natal in S.A.  For his bachelors party we did what normal people do.  A stripper came to the house, wasn't more than 16, with her 19 y.o. pimp, put on music, took off clothes, and wasted a whole bottle of jergens on per bits and pieces.  It was all very awkward and not even mildly erotic.

During this time mass consumptions of a liquor they call 'Cane' (as it's made from sugarcane) was occurring for all.

After this little stripper left, it was wisely determined that a strip club was in order (my first).  We all piled into a bunch of Hilexs, defender 90s, and jeeps and went to what I could only describe as a rural strip club.  Lets understand how the organization operates:

Who owns the property with the single pole, tiny stage, and no customers?       The father.
Who strips in the lovely club?  The Daughter  -- not more than 14.
Who runs the bar in this lovely club?  The mother.
Who runs the doors?  The Boyfriend.

The same night one of my brother in laws stranger friends tried to molest me.   It was quite the evening and following hangover/wedding.

Good Times.

legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 05:08:09 PM

Girls are not much different then guys if you think about it... So just pretend your talking to a guy!! Cheesy

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
SeanArce

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:20:53 PM

Imagine everyone naked at all times Wink. Works for me!

www.onefamous.org
https://soundcloud.com/naer-sri
15ZmN3d7WZDo4WbZwPFJMZcPMBDUkueGH7 - my  btc address
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 05:24:21 PM

Girls are not much different then guys if you think about it... So just pretend your talking to a guy!! Cheesy
In my case that would fail so bad.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: