Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JEW] Shekel-Global Decentralized Cryptocurrency-PoS/Masternodes-No ICO  (Read 38374 times)
andydo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Disagreeing with the period that the swap was active doesn't make it a scam.

I'll ask again...

How would a swap work now? There is no practical way of determining which coins came from CM. Some ppl are still mining (PoS and MN) the old chain. What would stop them being entitled to the millions of coins they have mined on a dead chain? It's just not feasible even if the dev decided he wanted to re-open the swap.

Go and complain to CM who are at fault.

C.

For sure CM has it's own fault. But... JEW dev has known all this situation from the beginning, he known that a lot of investors are stuck in CM with JEW coins and ... what he did for them? He make all their coins to has zero value without a chance for recovery, without any possible solution.
peter054

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

I'll ask again...

How would a swap work now? There is no practical way of determining which coins came from CM. Some ppl are still mining (PoS and MN) the old chain. What would stop them being entitled to the millions of coins they have mined on a dead chain? It's just not feasible even if the dev decided he wanted to re-open the swap.

C.

For sure CM has it's own fault. But... JEW dev has known all this situation from the beginning, he known that a lot of investors are stuck in CM with JEW coins and ... what he did for them? He make all their coins to has zero value without a chance for recovery, without any possible solution.

correctly! people believed him, believe in the project, and DEV just spat on them .....
craigh

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

I'll ask again...

C.

Final try. How do you expect the swap to be possible? Read what I wrote above. Explain the process to identify the CM coins vs those that decided to claim the millions of old block rewards after the swap cut-off date.

A swap must have a finite period. There was zero evidence that CM would EVER allow withdrawals. Even if the swap was extended for an extra month, it still would have been too late.

I get ppl are pissed off. I still have over $10k locked in CM that I doubt I will ever get back. I don't expect ALQO to give me the $10k I have locked there if CM don't. It's not the ALQO dev's fault though!

C.
andydo

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

Final try. How do you expect the swap to be possible? Read what I wrote above. Explain the process to identify the CM coins vs those that decided to claim the millions of old block rewards after the swap cut-off date.

A swap must have a finite period. There was zero evidence that CM would EVER allow withdrawals. Even if the swap was extended for an extra month, it still would have been too late.

I get ppl are pissed off. I still have over $10k locked in CM that I doubt I will ever get back. I don't expect ALQO to give me the $10k I have locked there if CM don't. It's not the ALQO dev's fault though!

C.

Blockchain snapshot on "last" swap day with allowed later swap only for snapshoted wallets/coins.
shuxin9

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

For more than thirty thousand coin with the old, the company has been no response, I suffered a great loss of money.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

I'll ask again...

C.

Whats the problem with identify? CM disabled all deposits in a start of the january. So if coins still remain on CM for today, than this coins may be swapped. Not all coins in old chain, only those that in CM wallet.
Cut the crap.
craigh

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

I'll ask again...

C.

Whats the problem with identify? CM disabled all deposits in a start of the january. So if coins still remain on CM for today, than this coins may be swapped. Not all coins in old chain, only those that in CM wallet.
Cut the crap.

Think it through before calling it crap. CM would need to deal with the swap if the dev wanted to swap CM only coins. As CM do not respond to any communications from anyone, it's not possible. They were asked to perform the swap (and would have been paid) when stocks.exchange and crypto-bridge did the swap.

If you withdraw from CM (I bet many have done this already), then what would happen for those ppl?

Also, if you check the old explorer you will see that CM move coins from address to address internally. My coins are not longer in the address I sent them to.

C.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

I'll ask again...

C.

Cut the crap.

Think it through before calling it crap. CM would need to deal with the swap if the dev wanted to swap CM only coins. As CM do not respond to any communications from anyone, it's not possible. They were asked to perform the swap (and would have been paid) when stocks.exchange and crypto-bridge did the swap.

If you withdraw from CM (I bet many have done this already), then what would happen for those ppl?

Also, if you check the old explorer you will see that CM move coins from address to address internally. My coins are not longer in the address I sent them to.
Bull. Where there's a will, there is a way.
CM address, which can be identified by withdrawals, and screenshot balance page is enough for swap.
rachelshineofstar

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

look good, I'm interested in your project, contact me
Power2017

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

The Deadline for Sunday still is in effect for Mr. Shekel/Dev. to answer.

To his friend Craig here in the Forum, again this is not your Business, when other people loose money - it is not your money - so stop defending the Dev. in Regards to his total lack of Investor Protection.

You keep coming up with Swap Issues - which should not have done in the first Place - By the way, nobody can transfer the old Coins out of CM - impossible to transfer it into the new Wallet - so it is all still in CM by most Investors !

Also, how come you have all the Insides - the Dev. contacted CM many times, the Dev. would have even paid a fee to CM ? So are you Craig and Dev. the same Person?

Anyway - no response by Dev./Shekel by Sunday 18:00 PM CET - we will take Actions. !

Also - it seems reasonable , thereafter that the Community takes over the Coin and Control, as well as to fire the Mr. Shekel/Dev. from his Job.

Then we start new - making sure nobody gets harmed. This is not the 1st Coin that has been taking over by the Community ! It happened many other times and good things came out of it. Keep in Mind People it is a Community Project decentralized it should be and not by some Developer thinking it is his Business and forcing harm on People. End of Story..... hopefully he is willing to solve this ?

Regards Roll Eyes
buckaroobanzai

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

Dear Shekel devs et al,

Crypto invevstors know that there's a record of who owned what in the old blockchain so if shekel.io fails to swap the early investor's coins, other investors won't want a part of our emerging currency.

This can be fixed, just admit that it was an honest mistake and you have learned the importance caring for your community of early, high-risk investors. Or say "I can't swap them until I get help from coinsmarkets" and we holders will continue to wait.

In discord, the dev for shekel said they created enough coins to swap all of the coinsmarkets JEWs when / if coinsmarkets became available at a later date. Is there any accounting of these coins that were created to swap the coinsmarkets holders?

Sincerely,
An early JEW investor with a current balance of 415057.71299501 JEW at coinsmarkets
craigh

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

The Deadline for Sunday still is in effect for Mr. Shekel/Dev. to answer.

To his friend Craig here in the Forum, again this is not your Business, when other people loose money - it is not your money - so stop defending the Dev. in Regards to his total lack of Investor Protection.

Regards Roll Eyes

Excuse me, but I believe I am just as entitled to defend who the hell I like. You seem to have delusions of grandeur if you think your ill-informed view is the only view allowed.

I am not the dev. I do not know the dev personally. I have never received any payment from the dev. I am investor and I also provide support on the official discord channel where the dev is very active. So, from my participation there, I know that much of your claim is inaccurate or just supposition on your part.

I will follow with amusement to see how your empty/facile/ill-informed threats pan out; just as successful as the ppl trying to take action against CM (who ARE to blame). Deadline LOL. I bet the dev is quaking in his boots.  Roll Eyes

Anyway, I'm not communicating anymore on this subject; I don't want to "loose" any more time talking to intransigents.

C.
Shekel_ (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

I am just going to post about this once, you guys may continue to trash the thread as you wish after this.

As an investor you are liable for your coins. We never held an ICO nor did we ever scam anyone. You as an investor decided to store your coins on an exchange (CoinsMarkets) when you could have stored them in the core wallet. That exchange happened to go down, withdrawals were not possible leaving your coins stuck on the exchange. During the downtime of CM we updated our code to a version which included zero coin and other updated features. The required a coin swap....all coins on other exchanges were swapped (Crypto-Bridge & Stocks.Exchange). If you didn't have your coins on this exchange you were given one month during the swap period to swap old JEW to new JEW via live chat. Once that one month period was over we no longer supported the old chain. We deleted all seed nodes and quit paying for those servers. I had reached out to CM multiple times with no response from them therefore the coins could not be withdrawn for swap. One month later 6 weeks later and now CM allows old JEW withdrawals. You guys missed the swap period, the exchange you decided to store on was completely unresponsive. I understand this makes you guys mad but at the end of the day be mad at yourself. If CoinsMarkets never would have came back we would not even be having this conversation.

You may start your campaigns against shekel, threaten us legally, etc. but at the end of the day YOU are responsible for YOUR FUNDS and thats nobodies fault except YOURS if you lost the chance to swap during the CoinsMarkets swap. You want to pursue someone put your target on them.

I will continue to innovate and take shekel to new heights.

Kind Regards,
Shekel Dev
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

you just don't want to help people. you're scammer. and all your excuses are lies.

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
ASlava

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Paз paзpaбoтчик кинyл cooбщecтвo, мoнeтa cкaм чтo cтapaя , тaк и нoвaя, пpocтo гoвнo, ypoк зacчитaн, мoнeтy пoддepживaeт cooбщecтвo и ecли кидaют cooбщecтвo тo coздaтeль мoнeты мoшeнник и мoнeтa cкaм....
Shekel_ (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

We will be listing on our first new exchange on our Q2 roadmap next week!
Stay tuned for the announcement.

Also we have updated our roadmap for Q3, we plan to implement governance and start researching atomic swaps Q3 Smiley
cichinero

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

is this a joke dev?HuhHuh?
https://imgur.com/a/1ZL4q
9 time in a row conflicted
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

How much did I understand this scam project?
I had old coins, now you can not change them anymore?
Although I look - some trades still go on the stocks-exchange:

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
craigh

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

How much did I understand this scam project?
I had old coins, now you can not change them anymore?
Although I look - some trades still go on the stocks-exchange:

The swap was done throughout the month of February and was advertises widely and often. Stocks.Exchange and Crypto-Bridge swapped the coins automatically for anymore holding coins with them. Users holding coins in local wallets had a month to request a manual swap via the official Discord channel/Shekel.io website. CM would not release the coins or participate in the swap process even after numerous requests from the coin dev. Any issues with coins that were locked in CM should be taken up with them.

C.
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

What is the minimal pay to invest?

no ivest is scam coin

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: