Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] BTC-Green ICO and Projects - Ecological Community in the Green Planet  (Read 2420 times)
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:24:14 PM

Good projects and how this project going on? Is there ny new members of ur project? I wanna join do u have any facebook campaign or twitter? Telegram or bounty?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

A noble concept of a project like this should get more attention. May be dev need some promotions or can hold a bounty campaign. I wish the best of luck to this project.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
nvkha

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:33:00 PM

Good projects and how this project going on? Is there ny new members of ur project? I wanna join do u have any facebook campaign or twitter? Telegram or bounty?

Please join room telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/G1_J51AUvCSfk0SMpalnWw
yakuzabilgic

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

How many bitcoin types will it be? Bitcoin red, dark, green, blue etc etc. I think these types of projects just scam. Ecology is just a headline that is intended to draw attention to me.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◢       24
   WEBSITE ◢                 First Trading Ecosystem                    ◢ MEDIUM          ◢     April    
TELEGRAM ◢                For Traders ✧ By Traders                    ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢    Public Sale    
hunglee

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:20:44 PM

A best ICO at the end of 2017 that little known to BTGCREEN.CO I see is a best project. Humanity, for a sustainable green project to benefit human society. Congratulations to BTCGREEN Advisory Board. Wish BTCGREEN.CO always succeed. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
doubleb

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

Nice projects, i know a lot of farmers would be benefit for this kind of program and it helps a lot to our environment, hope that there would be more supporters for this project.

There should be
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:28:47 PM

This is nice strategy. Nowadays technology is the core of this world. So by taking the advantages of blockchain technology, it is a great plan to make its progress

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:32:05 AM

In this kind of project I would really agree it's because it's all for the people. The advantage of this is everyone will benefit in this project that all we need to do is to support this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:05:54 AM

How many bitcoin types will it be? Bitcoin red, dark, green, blue etc etc. I think these types of projects just scam. Ecology is just a headline that is intended to draw attention to me.
I do not think it's a scam! There are many successful ICO projects such as: Strats, Neo, ....BTCG could be so successful.
supergorg27

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:24:39 AM

I'm really hoping for the success of this project because after reading the concept of this project I can really say that this is very nice to be made as a project like this. Best of luck for this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
RichardPeterson (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:41:02 AM

Hi all,

Coin or token should be evaluated by its community. no one's better. The amount also doesn't affect its usage, Bitcoin proves itself!
We prepared this project so carefully that it has all kinds of wallet supported well-known platforms like windows, Linux, Android before ICO, and the transaction fee is only 0.00002 BTCG/tx
The progress moves faster than our road-map, thanks to all supports from the community.
we greatly appreciate both negative and positive encouragements. We will take the negative comments as our fuel to get over obstacles.
milatgrovidel

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:52:47 AM

this project is really good in my opinion,with a clear concept and professional teams with ideas that are interesting according to me..I'm sure this project will get great results, this project really has a good prospect for the future.. I hope investors will be interested by this project, because I think this project will be a success with the program his project
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

Hi all,

Coin or token should be evaluated by its community. no one's better. The amount also doesn't affect its usage, Bitcoin proves itself!
We prepared this project so carefully that it has all kinds of wallet supported well-known platforms like windows, Linux, Android before ICO, and the transaction fee is only 0.00002 BTCG/tx
The progress moves faster than our road-map, thanks to all supports from the community.
we greatly appreciate both negative and positive encouragements. We will take the negative comments as our fuel to get over obstacles.
that's a great attitude. Keeping always positive despite some negative feedbacks. Make negative feedbacks a word of encouragement for the team to push through your goals which is to succeed.. Well, anyway, I just wanna ask about the affiliate system, what is the percentage if earning thru affiliates and referrals?

seriin

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

I'm really glad that the progress is moving faster than expected in your roadmap. I hope that this development will continue in its success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:27:05 AM

What is this project ? How many members do u have right now? What toke s u are using here in this project do u have any bounty camapugns?

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:34:52 AM

BTC-Green since this is your project you are the one in-charge for the researching, producing biological fertilizers, forestry, organic farms to build and deliver an environmental community. So you're the one in-charge for handling suppliers for the said goods. Is that right?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:29:24 AM

It's really nice to have this kind of project. How many do you think the maximum of the members you'll accept for your project?

RichardPeterson (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:46:06 PM

This is a global project, where we want to expand further to help people to enrich their environment, so we don't think the limitation of number of members. the more they join the more we can implement our mission.
RichardPeterson (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:12:46 AM

you dont any white paper ? and if its there where ? im just want to know everything. by the way goodluck dev

Please see it on our website https://btcgreen.co or download it at this link https://btcgreen.co/download/BTC-Green_WhitePage.pdf
name24h

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

BTCGreen ICO period is nearly ended as its schedule, However, due to the New Year Holiday, the Exchange Listing process will be delayed, and we also need all members to vote the public exchange where they want BTCGreen being listed.
BTCGreen doesn’t attract investors by lending or any MLM high-risk investment, but it is a type of coins that will provide a complete solution of modern e-commerce, such as trading, exchanging traditional currencies and crypto-currencies, depositing to Forex-Stocks-Indexes market, withdrawing cash from your local ATMs, paying any services that accept VISA at millions of merchants in over 123 countries on the world.
BTCGreen has such huge potential usages, therefore it has recently attracted big partners. The negotiations nearly reach the final agreement. We once more time congratulate to the ICO investors who are so smart to go with BTCGreen. The partners evaluate and propose its price from 10-15 USD/BTCG on first listing to the exchanges. However, we are still under examining all its effects before approving this suggestion.
As the New Year Holiday and the negotiation, we are planning to list BTCGreen on exchange on Feb 2018.
Best wishes for a happy and successful new year.
Regards,
Global BTC-Green Dev. team,
The Ecological Community in The Green Planet

Please complete and lauch it on 1/3/2018. you can not delayed to Feb 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: