Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Pool for Electroneum?  (Read 2083 times)
Ultrapool.io

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

This mining for cpu or gpu?

You can mine Electroneum with both CPU and GPU. On Youtube you can find several videos how to start mining.
grifter1870 (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:54:05 PM

In what I know right now in electroneum it can be mine using your android phone. I have a cousin that a lot of phone using for mining. He just borrowed the other phone for our relatives as an extra phone for mining but in my opinion it is not that safe because it is charging while doing it. So I think this is also not advisable.
what name of the application btw?
Goliaph

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:46:29 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 04:47:50 AM by Goliaph

soon checked
etn.dark-mine.su/
Found full block with ~20Kh in 6 hours... =) Payments ok, seems really low fee. Will come back soon. Some kind of fishing)

2nd block all fine) comeon! =) Jump to this train!)
Goliaph

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:13 AM

"Fishing" result
5 days - not all time on pool . Near 21 kh max and near 5kh min.
Total 14k etn.(whattomine est. for 21kh for 5day is near 10k etn, so 140%)
Other pools that i've tested showed ~80%
Pool etn.dark-mine.su lowest fee and for me best profit.
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

"Fishing" result
5 days - not all time on pool . Near 21 kh max and near 5kh min.
Total 14k etn.(whattomine est. for 21kh for 5day is near 10k etn, so 140%)
Other pools that i've tested showed ~80%
Pool etn.dark-mine.su lowest fee and for me best profit.
That's just luck. You can now go for a week without finding a single block, and that will bring you from 140% to 40%. Smiley Small pools like this (can't even call it a pool yet with only 50 KH, just a couple of guys mining) are like lottery tickets: you can win when you buy them, but you're more likely to lose. ETN profits are high, network hashrate keeps growing, and the longer a small pool goes without a block, the more its users lose, cause it's 120 MH/s yesterday, 130 MH/s today, and who knows what tomorrow. On a larger pool you'd still be getting your share regularly, but a small pool can go for a week without blocks and then people just give up and it's a week of mining wasted.
Goliaph

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

and you can sit an high-rate pool and get 80% of estimated =) As I do before came do small (for now) but honest pool.
My friend left this pool after 1 day mining and got his coins when block was found.
cryptbro

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:48:07 PM

pool.electroneum.space has been solid. been on it for the past week. lots of MH and quick payouts when a lot of other pools have been having problems.
CGFFozzie

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:24:47 PM

There is an easy miner for CPU direct from the Electroneum site, and a miner for GPU "Claymore CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v10.2 Beta - POOL"
cryptojones20

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:34:23 PM

There is an easy miner for CPU direct from the Electroneum site, and a miner for GPU "Claymore CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v10.2 Beta - POOL"

I use easyminer for ETN. It has been the most reliable for me
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:41:19 PM

Two worst miners out there...

I use easyminer for ETN. It has been the most reliable for me
Easy to use, but nothing more. Hashrate is pretty low.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
GregorWar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:49:11 AM

Hi to all miners...does any of U mining with rx 470 4gb GPU...just wondering what is the hashrate...
tnx for answers...havea good mining

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:06:51 PM

Hi to all miners...does any of U mining with rx 470 4gb GPU...just wondering what is the hashrate...
tnx for answers...havea good mining
Same as Monero and other cryptonote coins.
http://monerobenchmarks.info/

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Goliaph

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

some more stat of etn.dark-mine.su
5 days with 21kh = 14000etn. estimated was near 2000/day (whattomine). So still +40% of profit.
Found some info about fees. This pool shows fee = 0.25% all TX pool pays from it's wallet. As i know there are pools that pays you less with network comission of 0.05etn for TX. So if payout = 1etn, you will lost 5% of mined and + poolfee. For 10etn = additional 0.5% .

may be it is one of reasons, why on other pools i've got -20% of estimated profit....
LendoWinoda

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:08:11 PM

I would like to offer you our new Electroneum pool: http://etnpool.sytes.net.

* Fast and Reliable!
* Mining fee is only 0.1%
* Support Claymore TLS/SSL protocol!
* Payout every 10 minutes if balance higher than 20 ETN
* Fixed diff support to avoid Nicehash difficulty errors
* DDOS protected pool

Our topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424763
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:20:06 AM

this might be one of the options

http://www.electroneum.space/
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:56:02 AM

I dont have a great hash rate (wish i could say k/s but no Sad)  anyway i found i was getting socket errors etc, ip banned - just rando unreliabilty if i tried to stay faithful to one pool. So now I use the below site and follow the M/H rates in 3-4 pools.  The site shows all the pools and there hashrates and also last found block along with heaps of other info.

http://www.etnheartbeat.com/

I'm yet to get anywhere with smaller pools myself.

cryptominerus

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:31:33 AM

http://etn.ai-crypto.com is free to mine (0% fee).  It runs on a dedicated server with DDoS protection.  Come join us and help spread the hash rate!  Wink
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:12:55 AM

In what I know right now in electroneum it can be mine using your android phone. I have a cousin that a lot of phone using for mining. He just borrowed the other phone for our relatives as an extra phone for mining but in my opinion it is not that safe because it is charging while doing it. So I think this is also not advisable.
Mining cryptonight on phones is about as retarded as it gets. The cheapest 750 Ti would produce 10-20 times higher hashrate than any phone, and they sell for as low as $50.

Actually you will be able to "mine" it on your cell phone.  Its not mining the cryptonight algorithm though.  Its "simulated mining."  I don't fully understand how it works but it explains it in the whitepaper:  https://electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf
matrixukr

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

Best pool  electroneum.hashvault.pro
Pandji02

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:51:51 AM

https://etn.uax.io/

i use this pool, good

Hi dude,are you sure about that?  And no scam in your information? Why i ask about it becouae i will try your information.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: