Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 💥 Kalkulus 💥 POS/Masternodes incoming 💥 Trade @ CryptoBridge #DEX  (Read 16187 times)
Marisha25

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

the coins do not come to the exchange
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:54:08 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 05:25:21 PM by usd.dev

As well as it is necessary to any good coin, after growth and more precisely x20-x30 correction is necessary, otherwise, continuing growth can provoke a panic and a river drop. Very often, a weak hand can not withstand too rapid growth and begin to panic and sell ... trampling previously reached heights price. Although I think that the price for correction should be on the border of 3000-4000 satosh.

D`Artanian

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

the coins do not come to the exchange

Well, why are you writing this here? Write to the exchange support with the transaction number.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

Those who hold the coin up to now have made a good profit. x3 is now. I think Coin will see x20 levels. It is currently trading only in stocks.exhange, but soon it will also enter in the big stock exchanges. This project is an invaluable opportunity for new signing campaigners. We'll wait and see.
cienki77

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

As well as it is necessary to any good coin, after growth and more precisely x20-x30 correction is necessary, otherwise, continuing growth can provoke a panic and a river drop. Very often, a weak hand can not withstand too rapid growth and begin to panic and sell ... trampling previously reached heights price. Although I think that the price for correction should be on the border of 3000-4000 satosh.

Agree, i can see some people dumping close to 1000 sat but it will easily reach 3,4k in couple days. Dev is very active and has great community support

FCK COIN REBORN! WE DO GIVE A FCK!
cienki77

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

Those who hold the coin up to now have made a good profit. x3 is now. I think Coin will see x20 levels. It is currently trading only in stocks.exhange, but soon it will also enter in the big stock exchanges. This project is an invaluable opportunity for new signing campaigners. We'll wait and see.

Imagine what will happen when KLK is listed on coin market cap! I'm sure it will be listed on new exchanges very soon and remember it only has 21m supply!

Kalkulus (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:38:14 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 08:12:43 AM by Kalkulus

You are talking of 3X, 4X...but i'm proud to highlight that the 23 of december price was 30 satoshi, and today we touched 1700!
We are talking of an insane 82X in 15 days, and im sure that all that had Kalkulus in their wallet spotted huge profit in last days (i'm sorry for all those that sold at 30 sat loosing that huge opportunity)
We will have a huge news about exchange very very soon, roadmap and whitepaper are already on the pipeline, marketplace still need time but we already know what to do....and when CMC include us on the list attracting low marketcap hunters we really will see the potential of the project.
Is up to you stay in or stay out  Wink
For now can only say thanks to all that had faith in the staff, in the coin, in the project and hodled their coins until today, and to CryptoFacto guys that put the lights on our project.
cienki77

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

You are talking of 3X, 4X...but i'm proud to highlight that the 23 of december price was 30 satoshi, and today we touched 1700!
We are talking of an insane 82X in 15 days, and ipm sure that all that had Kalkulus in their wallet spotted huge profit in last days (i'm sorry for all those that sold at 30 sat loosing that huge opportunity)
We will have a huge news about exchange very very soon, roadmap and whitepaper are already on the pipeline, marketplace still need time but we already know what to do....and when CMC include us on the list attracting low marketcap hunters we really will see the potential of the project.
Is up to you stay in or stay out  Wink
For now can only say thanks to all that had faith in the staff, in the coin, in the project and hodled their coins until today, and to CryptoFacto guys that put the lights on our project.

Great news Devs! I'm looking forward to new exchanges and especially to white paper lecture (mining and holding at the same time! - don't have much but I have not sold a single one since the project started!)

Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

All payment for signature, bounty and Twitter campaign are now successfully sent and completed!
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

All payment for signature, bounty and Twitter campaign are now successfully sent and completed!

Exactly, the commitments were honored and I didn't sell a single KLK! Some people didn't know what they were doing when they dumped their coins. Grin
D`Artanian

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

Well, friends, I can congratulate those who buy klk. The next week there will be very cheerful changes, just believe me. The big question is how much the market will change and how much the coin will really grow when it enters another large exchange. I do not know exactly. I do not think that the price will be more than 4000 sat. In any case, the first week or two. Time for good news.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:44:27 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 05:34:37 PM by Doovla

Exactly, the commitments were honored and I didn't sell a single KLK! Some people didn't know what they were doing when they dumped their coins. Grin

I have few questions:

I became full member but when i applied for signature campaign i was just member so now i'm wondering will i receive stakes from now threated like full member ?

And final thing i'm wondering is: how to trade from my desktop kalkulus address (in steps) ? I'm new to this..
ofcourse always supporting project as proud member of team! Smiley

Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:47:48 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 05:34:14 PM by Doovla

I am also holder who is doing signature campaign and i have question for you:

I see you're experienced so can you please explain me how to trade from my desktop kalkulus address ?
usd.dev

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

I am also holder who is doing signature campaign and i have question for you:

I see you're experienced so can you please explain me how to trade from my desktop kalkulus address ?

At the moment I would not recommend you to trade, the best is to hold the coins a little. In general, the mechanics are simple, you send money from your wallet to the purse of the stock exchange (previously creating a KLK purse there) HODL and coin up 3k satoshi.

Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:34:47 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 03:07:13 PM by Kalkulus

We are very happy and proud to announce that Kalkulus is listed in which we think is the future of trading: Cryptobridge, decentralized cryptocurrency exchange!
Thats mean that now your KLK coins are not stored anymore on exchange but you and only you are the holder of your private keys!
That's the future of decentralized financial freedom for all crypto people's, and we are proud to be part of this!
Go on http://crypto-bridge.org, open an account and show some love & support to us!

cienki77

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

We are very happy and proud to announce that Kalkulus is listed in which we think is the future of trading: Cryptobridge, decentralized cryptocurrency exchange!
Thats mean that now your KLK coins are not stored anymore on exchange but you and only you are the holder of your private keys!
That's the future of decentralized financial freedom for all crypto people's, and we are proud to be part of this!
Go on http://crypto-bridge.org, open an account and show some love & support to us!

Fantastic news! Great market!

EEM

Activity: 194
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

Grats for CryptoBridge.

Today I've installed KLK wallet for Windows 10. It hasn't asked me what the directory I want to install the wallet. I think it's a good option in a wallet. It's my propose for the future Smiley
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Fantastic news! Great market!
I met KLK recently, CB is one of the best DEX, the era of true decentralization is coming, Kalkulus has secured its place in the future! I will buy some coins, is it true that the roadmap will be ready soon? What is the real purpose of KLK?

There are a lots of exchanges out there, professional/unprofessional/user friendly/crap, but we decided to invest in CryptoBridge because we appreciated how they works and the support that they give to developers (no week waits for an answer, fast and precise on questions and so on), and thats sound trustable and reliable.
But joining CB we decided to bring to our project their vision of full decentralization from centarl authorities, that is the basis of all cryptocurrencies.
Have no sense to talk about decentralizations from banks when our, YOUR money are in hands of exchanges (instead banks)...theres nodifference, because they have your money until your money is there!

As i've already explained in some previous post, the purpose of the coin is the normal kind of purpose that any cryptocurrency have: became a financial tool that any community member can adopt for fast and low-cost transactions.  If you like to trade, you can buy and sell KLK on the market and have profits from your trades (just ask to who bought at 30 sat and sold at 1700 Wink )
Regarding roadmap and whitepaper, we are working on it..first days of the year was very busy and emotional for the team and all the community with such big attention received, now that we joined a reliable exchange we can back to work and develop all integration that this coin will have in real life.
We are specially working on open a marketplace where the coin will be used to buy different kind of stuff, partecipate in contests and raffles, also through a mobile application that will allow you to store your coin and make payments from mobile (we have a webwallet, but is a basic tool for allow everybody to approach to KLK without downloading client)
We are still young and we have a long way in front of us  Wink
Thanks for being on board!
usd.dev

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

After the appearance of the road map and the possibility of directly buying something using coins, the price of the coin can soar very much. If you suddenly find support in the sector of retail trade in computer hardware (motherboards, video cards, processors), the takeoff will be on the rocket.

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

hi,

stocks.exchange Deposits are not going Thru anymore, i send there some Batches of Coins, the first one showed up, but now 6 more Deposits are not processed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: