Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 💥 Kalkulus 💥 POS/Masternodes incoming 💥 Trade @ CryptoBridge #DEX  (Read 16189 times)
Kalkulus (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Masternodes are the big thing of 2018, that's a serious way to secure the network and reward who decide to invest in your project!
We are rescheduling our roadmap as we decided to implement this technology already before the end of Q1! 🚀

Great Idea! Looking forward to some more info. Any idea how much klk dowe need for a masternode?

@KLK:admin
we still dont know how many coins could be needed for MN, but not less than 20K i think

The amount needed for a masternode could be the production of KLK in a single day (at this moment 36000 KLK X day) but redesigning the emission coin schedule this number could change (to high)

That sounds as a fair amount.
~0,25 btc

Thats depends from the moment when you snapshot the price...with last price, cost will be already 0,36BTC....
SchultzUA

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

Masternodes are the big thing of 2018, that's a serious way to secure the network and reward who decide to invest in your project!
We are rescheduling our roadmap as we decided to implement this technology already before the end of Q1! 🚀

Great Idea! Looking forward to some more info. Any idea how much klk dowe need for a masternode?

we still dont know how many coins could be needed for MN, but not less than 20K i think

The amount needed for a masternode could be the production of KLK in a single day (at this moment 36000 KLK X day) but redesigning the emission coin schedule this number could change (to high)

~0,25 btc

Thats depends from the moment when you snapshot the price...with last price, cost will be already 0,36BTC....

really?) is now 0.23btc))))
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

~0,25 btc

really?) is now 0.23btc))))

Thats wil be the cost right now  Wink

Who know what happen when effectively MN will be announced   Grin
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

As anticipated, we slightly updated the Roadmap 2018 anticipating our effort on implementing masternodes and switching to POS.
That way we will be able to consistently reward with a true passive income all those that decide to invest on the project hosting masternodes, giving back to the project a huge contribute to the network stability and security.
That will ba a lot of work to do, a swap will be needed, market will paused for a period, but we are sure that this step will give a huge technical boost and abig value to the whole project.

Regarding the recently launched Staking Program and the webwallet, we received some complains from several users regarding that wallet system.
This very helpfull tool have some issues on 2FA auth activation, some owners had the door closed letting them out of the wallet with their funds (almost big sums) locked inside, and thats' not good.
I had the workaround to solve the issue , but thats not a nice thing to face.
We received mails from users scared that lost their funds, other complained about cannot access their coins when they needed.
For a project that aims to offer good tools thats not acceptable, and as we can't risk to have unhappy users or unsafe investors we decided to dismiss the webwallet (and we are already working to replace with a better platform).
Obviously that change affected the procedure for the registration on the staking program, but we already had a backup solution and is safer and more easy for all.

Now coins are not locked anymore on the webwallet, but are deposited in a dedicated address inside YOUR desktop wallet, than always in your hands (more secure for all).
What you have to do is keep your coins in an address that you declare at the moment of registration, weekly we check that address through Blockexplore Richlist and if balance is untouched, you get a payout according to size of your holdings (Min: 10K KLK / Max: 50K KLK) and thats without time limits (or at least until we don't decide to shut down the program  Grin)
You can find all details on the official page: http://kalkulus.trade/staking-program

We remember that we have an always growing community on Discord and Telegram (link in OP) with a good community of miners, and that we need moderators and community leaders.
If you want to contribute to the project you are welcome on board, just get in touch with me through PM, Twitter or Discord.
Thats all boys and girls Wink
#HODL

EmrAltun

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Which miner and pool do you use and how is your bat file?
SchultzUA

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Which miner and pool do you use and how is your bat file?

only asic miners) cpu or gpu not effective
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

All payouts for the Staking Program was already sent to participants, and we have still some seats available.

For all those that still have positive KLK balance on the webwallet, please note that 1st of February the webwallet will be discontinued and all balance in accounts will be wiped.
Go to http://webwallet.kalkulus.trade and withdraw your unclaimed balance, otherwise after dismission of webwallet thats will not be possible!
cienki77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 07:41:03 PM by cienki77

When kalkulus switches to PoS can it be still mined after?

FCK COIN REBORN! WE DO GIVE A FCK!
SchultzUA

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

yes, of course, pow/pos will go in parallel
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

yes, of course, pow/pos will go in parallel

Will not be exactly like that: after the launch of the new blockchain we will have a short (very short) phase of POW, then the coin will switch to fully POS ending the POW phase.
Rewards will be splitted through MN Holders (most part %) and POS stakers (the rest)
EEM

Activity: 194
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

...after the launch of the new blockchain...
I'm looking on the roadmap and not seeing information about new blockchain. What do you mean?
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

...after the launch of the new blockchain...
I'm looking on the roadmap and not seeing information about new blockchain. What do you mean?

Yes sorry , probably i explained wrongly: with "new blockchain" i mean that in order to implement masternodes, we have to do a change between old code and new code, so all old coins wil be swapped with new one that will exist, work, can be sent and received as before, but in a new blockchain.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

dev, what about i have some KLK in stock.exchange. do i need to transfer it to desktop wallet? what i need for swapping
EEM

Activity: 194
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:52:45 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 10:10:57 AM by EEM

dev, what about i have some KLK in stock.exchange. do i need to transfer it to desktop wallet? what i need for swapping

The question about automatically or manually transfer old coins to new coins is interesting for me too.

P.S. Sorry for my mistake, edited...
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

Be careful. Desktop wallet will disappear on the 1st of February. I use KLK core.

The question about automatically or manually transfer old coins to new coins is interesting for me too.

Maybe you are talking that the WEBWALLET will be dismissed, desktop wallet (or KLK core) is uo and runnign and will never be dismissed.
Will be simply replaced from a new wallet when will be time.

About swap of coins, we are still decidign if manage that manually or automatically.
The swap will work like that: you simply send your coins to an old KLK address that we will give you. When new clients will be released, you will receive new coins in your new wallet at the address that you say us.
With new coins and new wallet you will finally be able to buy, activate and manage KLK Masternodes (the reason of all this).
Of course the workaround will be published, communicated, shared, explained in advance and in a clear manner through all our social networks, Discord, forum and official website.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

Be careful. Desktop wallet will disappear on the 1st of February. I use KLK core.

Maybe you are talking that the WEBWALLET will be dismissed, desktop wallet (or KLK core) is uo and runnign and will never be dismissed.

About swap of coins, we are still decidign if manage that manually or automatically.
The swap will work like that: you simply send your coins to an old KLK address that we will give you. When new clients will be released, you will receive new coins in your new wallet at the address that you say us.
With new coins and new wallet you will finally be able to buy, activate and manage KLK Masternodes (the reason of all this).
Of course the workaround will be published, communicated, shared, explained in advance and in a clear manner through all our social networks, Discord, forum and official website.

So when swap will happen?
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

So when swap will happen?

It's stil early...every communication regarding that question will be communicated with large advance through our channels.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

I'm glad to know that prices are stable! Things are difficult for cryptocurrencies nowadays and KLK is surviving this good battle! The current updates are interesting, the community is increasing too, we are in a good time to buy! Dev, when will KLK appear in CoinMarketCap?
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 05:47:20 PM by Kalkulus

I'm glad to know that prices are stable! Things are difficult for cryptocurrencies nowadays and KLK is surviving this good battle! The current updates are interesting, the community is increasing too, we are in a good time to buy! Dev, when will KLK appear in CoinMarketCap?

You are right and is what i was thinking just yesterday....despite the current altcoin bloodbath, KLK is still keeping his price in the same range 730-880 sat....looks like nobody want to dump their coins at current price or less.
To be fair, a good contribution on keeping price stable is coming from the Staking Program: almost 750K KLK are sleeping in desktop user wallets, thats mean less circulating coins to dump on the market.
We are investing on that program because rewards come from dev funds, but results confirm us that the idea behind the program is working, and we will keep it alive until a better solution to lock coins will be available: that solution are masternodes!

I'm happy also to see that community is increasing, specially the international part: invesotrs from Korea and Japan recently joined the project, i just would like that Discord community will be more active on helping new users, but we will find the right mods that we are looking for  Wink

Coinmarketcap listing is really out of our control, they want (also if i saw exceptions) $50K of daily volume trades to list a coin, and looks like without having that there's no chance to get in.
Kalkulus (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

As already communicated in past days, due the upcoming shutdown of the webwallet, all (few) accounts was wiped and their unclaimed balances was moved in a desktop wallet!
To claim your coins and receive it to a new address get in touch with us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: