Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6745 times)
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

I started crypto trading by amount $1000 and this amount is free money that willing to lose, i got this money from bounty campaign. Now iam doing day trading by take profit per trade 7 to 10% only, my target profit just about 30% amonth and this is could be more easy to make it. Amount to start trading actually depend on the your skill in trading and amount of your monthly target profit.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

Bitcoin will just only grow, if it's bought at high prices. Interest in people disappeared, I've no desire to buy it. And if there won't be new money in market, price won't grow either
HaroldFinch

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

Trading with BTC is now almost purposeless for me. I think, the time is now for daily traders to switch to alts and ICOs for a while. I think it has much more potential at the moment. But still, you can make 10-15% trading ONLY BTC, if it',s appropriate for you. Depends on the sum, actually
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

I used the first $ 100 I had to start trading on the cryptocurrency market. I use the whole $ 100 to buy bitcoin into my wallet and wait for the higher price to sell out immediately. I sold them in a short time so my profit was not high but I had a lot of experience till now.

Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
$100 is enough for me to start a capital and then when it grows I just keep the income as my savings and then invest again the $100 as it continue to grows.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
$100 is enough for me to start a capital and then when it grows I just keep the income as my savings and then invest again the $100 as it continue to grows.
It depends on us how much amount we involve in trading ,the higher amount the bigger profit returns in trading. But for the security , start with a small amount then try to observe the basic and concept in trading site just for experienced . And then by the next transactions, if you already mastered the following risk its up to you how much money would you like.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

I started crypto trading by amount $1000 and this amount is free money that willing to lose, i got this money from bounty campaign. Now iam doing day trading by take profit per trade 7 to 10% only, my target profit just about 30% amonth and this is could be more easy to make it. Amount to start trading actually depend on the your skill in trading and amount of your monthly target profit.

if for now I do not have the capital to trade, let alone $ 1000 is a very big value for beginners like me, I also have a plan for example I will get results from bounty, some of the results I will use to trade, and at this time I just look at the price movements that exist in the market, and I see the coins on the market today are down, so for example now I have the capital, surely I will start trading.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

$1000 would be enough if you want to start trading.  However, if you think that you are good enough in trading, try a bigger amount of money because it will give you the more profit. I suggest you should start with $1000 and then $10000 after having enough experience
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

If you are beginner in trading, Don't use a lot of amount to start trading. because trading is high risk
so use of amout you can afford to lose them.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

There is no such minimum or required amount to start mate. For most people, I think what they consider is how much money can you actually spend and use as capital that even in the risk of you losing it would not affect your assets or your life in general. If you can stomach such money to be lost, then for you, that would be your "right" amount. It would be nonsense to invest everything out, if at the end of the day, you won't have any money left to support your life or your family.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

You should learn first how trading works. Trading is not for newbie because you might end up losing your money. Knowledge and experience is the key to earn a lot in trading. Of course, money is required, if you would trade in small amount, your potential income would be smaller compared when you trade in bulk.
what if the beginners do it, do they know how much par should they have to prepare for the start of the tranding?
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

No such thing mate, and that is the beauty of this market. A person may invest and do business in this market with the aim to gain, even while using a not so big amount of money as capital. There are so many assets in this market that is affordable per se because it's price may vary from a dollar or even less. Therefore, if you plan on trading, you should consider an amount that you could let go, especially in the event of a loss. Also, think of that money as something you paid to gain experience, especially if you are just staring. The more knowledge you get, it would be tantamount to better deals that you would follow, and thus ultimately, the more profit you can gain.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

Bitcoin will just only grow, if it's bought at high prices. Interest in people disappeared, I've no desire to buy it. And if there won't be new money in market, price won't grow either
You can start trading with any amount of money in the crypto business. A little money will give you little profit and more money will give you more profit. In the same way little money will give you less loss if you are a newbie in the market. That is what I suggest to follow. Invest a minimum amount and trade with it to learn about the market behavior and enhance your capabilities. Learn about the short run trading and long run trading and that which among them could be more preferable.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

I think that there is no limit to the minimum amount of money to start trading with cryptocurrency, the amount of money with which to start trading depends on many factors, first the loose amount of money that a trader has, in the second, each trader decides what amount he is willing to trade.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

it's better to start with 500-1000usd, or it will take too long to get good profits there.

beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

I think that there is no limit to the minimum amount of money to start trading with cryptocurrency, the amount of money with which to start trading depends on many factors, first the loose amount of money that a trader has, in the second, each trader decides what amount he is willing to trade.
I believe that if you are a skilled person in the trading and understanding of this market then you can completely trade with a minimum amount of $ 100. You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and it is hard to predict. So to be able to successfully trade for $ 100 you need to have a commercial plan and comply with it.
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

For me the minimum amount is $100 because you can buy any coin with it and use it for profit and profit is the best and you only need if you have more amount to trade you more profit thats all!
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

I think that for the high profit and many at this time you need to have a minimum investment of $ 1000. You can see that in the long term, the market is down trend, so to be safe in the transaction you can not be much interest and will be sold soon. Profits can only reach 5% -10%. This is a very difficult time to trade so you always have to plan and cut the specific loss.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

for now maybe $ 1K is enough to trade. but you better have a capital of more than $ 1K to back up if you lose.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:37:17 AM

if we are going to start trading, I think the minimum amount should be lower because trading is really risky and did we do trading with a big amount of capital we can also loss a big amount, so then I believe that if we are going to trade the best thing to do is to start with a small capital while we are in a learning stage. And if we can get some more idea in the near future we can do trading with a big amount of capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: