Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:35:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6747 times)
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

minimum capital you need to do trading according to me $ 50 is enough to start trading the first time and can find out how to trading it, after you are expert to do trading then you can add capital tone give.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

There is no such minimum. If you are investing any amount is fine. I think if you wanna trade, you’ll need more than a $1000 to make some good profits
MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

I think that there is no need to start trading with less than $1000 just like many people are saying and spreading in here, because you wont see many profits

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
I forgot how much it was but I am sure that I got the bitcoin from farming in many faucets I never put a penny from my pocket when I was still new in trading.
There is no minimum amount or a barrier to enter the market. You can actually invest any amount to earn. But if you have small amount, you should rather buy crypto like NEO, ripple and litecoin for short term trading. Short term trading earns you some good short money.

But if you have some good money to invest, you can invest in Bitcoin and ETH which might incur you big money only if you hold them for long term.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
It depends on your financial status, it is your decision if you will start small amount of money  or you will start with big amount of money. Your skills and your knowledge are the both factor for you to grow your investment.
We need to start with the limited amount only, with what we can just afford to, especially when we are just new in trading, but if we are confident enough then we can start with a good capital.
It is of no use if you are confused in making decision about the starting amount. You should focus on the market and should buy a currency in its low market, as we know that the current market of Bitcoin is low and is favorable so we have to start now. This is the right opportunity to start buying the Bitcoin but remember that this is a long term trading and not short term so you have to stay calm after buying it.
arcds9

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

currently i have no money...can i trade?
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

I start trading with out any money invested I start earning coins through aidrop and later through boujty campaign and the coins i earned i sold it and bought some promising altcoins for long term hold. until now i keep doing bounty while trading to increase my portfolio even the market is bearish

Wow this is really nice, having trading and bitcoin at once even without any capital is an amazing achievements, you must have good knowledge about trading and investing of bitcoin so that you earned enough from bounty campaigns to start trading, it surely increase our portfolio, for me I think no amount is minimum to start trading, as you can even start using $100 if you have extra, buy at the lower stage and safe to trade at higher price, somehow you will have to keep in touch with market obstacles.     
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

in case you need to make a good profit, you need to begin trading with as a minimum $ 1000. As you trade, you need to add a number of the cash you earn to the original capital, this action will increase your continuous profit rate.
mngweaze

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

There is no such minimum. If you are investing any amount is fine. I think if you wanna trade, you’ll need more than a $1000 to make some good profits

There is no minimum but time is a huge factor. If you're making $50+ and hour and spend your free time trading pennies, not worth it.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:28:44 AM

If you are an experienced trader then you easily invest with higher amount because you know when the price will increase. According to that, you will act but with newbie, it is not suggestable to buy them with the high amounts because the chances of decreasing price are huge.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:22:12 AM

I remember that I started trading with the amount of $100 and I felt that I was just like playing and learning at the same time. I've made mistakes and I treated as a payment on what I learned even though I lost it all but now I'm making thousands of profits. You can try what I did but it still depends on you on how much you are willing to lose.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

How diversification you going to trade in to market that is reason your success.I just wanted to follow how the trading will go, how it's working.
There is no such minimum amount or high amount which has importance but all the importance is limited to a trader and is responsible for handling everything and making profit.

If you have knowledge then you will handle everything easily but instead of getting knowledge if you are starting without knowledge then it is regardless of the amount you are starting, no matter how much high the starting amount are you will never get success in this case.
ljrossi

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

As minimum your trading platform allows you .

For example  www.c-patex.com  has no minium trading orders.

Regards
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

How diversification you going to trade in to market that is reason your success.I just wanted to follow how the trading will go, how it's working.
There is no such minimum amount or high amount which has importance but all the importance is limited to a trader and is responsible for handling everything and making profit.

If you have knowledge then you will handle everything easily but instead of getting knowledge if you are starting without knowledge then it is regardless of the amount you are starting, no matter how much high the starting amount are you will never get success in this case.
yeah, the only minimum amount you need to take into account is an exchanger, or a market you'll use as a trading place, because it has a minimal amount to deposit. well, besides, you just need to prepare your mentality, and be prepared with the risks.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:37 AM

This was a long and hard way,  but I started my trading only out of Bounty tokens that I had basically it means that my investment capital was $0 after all...
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

This depends on the amount of money you have. But if you are new to trading, I think you should invest in a small amount of 0.1 ETH, when you have more experience, you can invest more. .
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

There are many investors who losses their money because they are trading without knowledge. It is okay to start trading with big amount of money but you should ensure that your knowledge is enough to handle different situations.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

there is no minimum amount to start a trade, but every exchange have a minimum deposit, so we should follow them. i suggest you start with 100$, especially if this is the first time for you. the first time i trade with 250$ and that is my extra money.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

You can start trading if you have even 10-50 dollars. It does not matter. however, you have to work out your strategy of trading and understand how quickly you will get your profit. This is very important.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

I began trading at cex. Probably, with the amount of 100 dollars or maybe a little bit more, I don't remember exact sum. But what I remember clearly, is that I was doing quite well, so now I’m trading with larger amounts of money. Just like any other trader Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: