Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6747 times)
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

In my opinion 1-2 ETH is the total possible minimum because if you will start out with less your profits won't be significant at all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

In my opinion 1-2 ETH is the total possible minimum because if you will start out with less your profits won't be significant at all.
well, 1 to 2 eth may be more than enough. for me, it's big enough to be used as capital to trade. well, a lot of things have a price below that, and I think that also exceeds the minimum of investment.
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
the amount of money that I will invest is usually residual money or money that is ready to disappear, not money for everyday life, I do it to prevent the risk of bankruptcy becoming large, because if we use unhealthy money, for example, money from loans, can be make sure the possibilities we don't want that will happen to us can be very bad ...
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

well, 1 to 2 eth may be more than enough. for me, it's big enough to be used as capital to trade. well, a lot of things have a price below that, and I think that also exceeds the minimum of investment.
for beginners i think the nominal 2 eth is big, of course for the first time investment, less than that is not a problem. because we form trading psychology and learn trading. in my opinion that's the first stage of investing

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:53:17 AM

for beginners i think the nominal 2 eth is big, of course for the first time investment, less than that is not a problem. because we form trading psychology and learn trading. in my opinion that's the first stage of investing
take a lesson and experience from small amount could give us valuable experience.huge or small amount doesnt matter for us as long as we have good skills in trading.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jateng

Activity: 1263
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

I do trade but I start from nothing. I did not put my personal money / my own noney just to buy a coin or what. I used some of my payments from a campaign to invest and that is how I started from trading. It is not even a thousand dollar but I am happy to say that I am earning little by little and that is the important thing.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

On my faucet you can not only start with $0.00 but you have to start with $0.00
So you are sure to earn...more or less but you are sure to earn.
You can compare with other traders...if you are not able to be among the best traders...
I advise you to stay away where you have to invest few dollars to trade.
If you are not able to be among the best trader by winspiral...you are sure to lose otherwhere...
But this is just my opinion...

swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

I don't think there is any specific amount to start to trading. It's on your hands that how much amount you want to spend on your trade. So don't be confused about how much amount do you need to start to trade. Let's start it with whatever amount you have.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

you can start trading with 100$ or less , but i don't suggest less than that coz the fees are not very small and you wouldn't get much in trading and if you want to look for bigger percentages , risk goes higher and you could lose all of it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

Start with small things to be able to understand the movements of trading. because the rotation and trading patterns are different. and we must learn. don't be passionate about starting with a great value because it will be your fault
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

$ 500 might be a nominal minimum to start trading, I think this is something that might be a choice for beginners. use the minimum as possible so that it is not too large if you experience a loss and this can be a good choice.

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

I don't know how much people use to start trading, I personally only use about $ 1000 to trade effectively, I don't use everything right away, I use it gradually
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

I never invested to start trading as first i started to earn bitcoins through faucets and after coming to bitcointalk i started to earn through lot of tasks like signature campaign, social media bounty, airdrops and translation job. Through this free coins i started to trade and earned. What coins i receive in bounty i use this altcoin for trading which is very good as this are free coin so even if i sold in low i am still in profit but through this altcoin trading i knew how to trade in this market. Till today i have not invested a single pie just earning though tasks.

NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

1 ETH is an absolute minimum in my opinion, less is not even an option because it will take ages for you to grow up your portfolio.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

For me, there is no minimal account in trading. It is depends on the money on your pocket. Your capital is base on the money that you only have. If you have much money or more extra money, you can afford the high capital. High risk, High return.
cryptotrader 101

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

for crypto you can start with as little as $100 but i recommend $500 for stocks,options & futures i recommend at least 3,000 but it can be done with 1,500  Cool
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

The minimum amount is relative. You can start trading with any amount you can afford to lose. Just start trading with any amount that you can afford to let go
There is no minimum limit for trading, but if it's too little quickly runs out. As a beginner, you will experience many losses, which are natural. But don't give up, keep learning and continue trading until you find the right method for yourself. Don't use someone else's method, because it is not sure to suit us.

If you just begin trading, do not invest too much money in the cryptocurrencies. You need to learn how to do it. For instance, start with 100 dollars. Even if you lose it, it will be not a great loss but a lesson for you.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

depending on if you want big results then you have to prepare big capital, if you are still learning to trade then use a little like 50-200 $.
and if you want to trade use free money do not use money for your daily needs or you will feel pressured when you need the money and you sell it when you lose.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

depending on if you want big results then you have to prepare big capital, if you are still learning to trade then use a little like 50-200 $.
and if you want to trade use free money do not use money for your daily needs or you will feel pressured when you need the money and you sell it when you lose.
Yeah, for the newbie on trading, big amount is much risky. Still i believe that on trading experience is much important than the capital. Capital is not a big sector on trading. If you have enough experience and knowledge about trading then you can start with little amount and can be successful.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

While there is no specific amount for start-up trading one must be very careful not to pump big money into first time trading. Its very sure that there will be some bad decision that will lead to burning of money but 50$ for a startup is okay. You learn from there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: