Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your position on US Bitcoin Regulation:
FOR - 54 (30.7%)
AGAINST - 122 (69.3%)
Total Voters: 176

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US BITCOIN REGULATION "FOR" or "AGAINST"  (Read 6259 times)
WaverleyStreet

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:14:20 PM

We just need everyone worshiping Americhrist to get off their knees and realize how fucked they are. They don't even listen to their own history!

Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser — in fees, expenses, and waste of time ~ Abraham Lincoln

The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves - in their separate, and individual capacities. In all that the people can individually do as well for themselves, government ought not to interfere ~ Abraham Lincoln

So what do the people of Americhrist do? They litigate each other into oblivion and ask the government to do everything for them short of washing their balls. California is the worst abuser. Let's take all of the people that want to be controlled by government and ship them to LA and then dynamite the pacific plate boundary separating them from the rest of the country.

LOL obviously you have never been to LA county / California  = SYSTEM FAIL ~ the system is and has been disabled for a loooonnnggg time now you all complain about things you have no clue about!

>>TOO FUNNY!!!!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:20:48 PM

We just need everyone worshiping Americhrist to get off their knees and realize how fucked they are. They don't even listen to their own history!

Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser — in fees, expenses, and waste of time ~ Abraham Lincoln

The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves - in their separate, and individual capacities. In all that the people can individually do as well for themselves, government ought not to interfere ~ Abraham Lincoln

So what do the people of Americhrist do? They litigate each other into oblivion and ask the government to do everything for them short of washing their balls. California is the worst abuser. Let's take all of the people that want to be controlled by government and ship them to LA and then dynamite the pacific plate boundary separating them from the rest of the country.

LOL obviously you have never been to LA county = SYSTEM FAIL ~ the system is and has been disabled for a loooonnnggg time now you all complain about things you have no clue about!

>>TOO FUNNY!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me. I'm from California. NorCal anyway. I had some withered old bitch sue me in small claims court a few years back because my front yard sprinklers sprayed her car in the street. She claimed that her car was new, my water made spots and ruined her paint job! She lost of course but not before I took a day off work and wasted money fighting her. The judge was actually pretty funny. He asked her if she lived in a part of California that doesn't get rain during the year. Obviously he thought it was frivolous but it still cost me.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:41:21 PM

I had some withered old bitch sue me in small claims court a few years back because my front yard sprinklers sprayed her car in the street. She claimed that her car was new, my water made spots and ruined her paint job! She lost of course but not before I took a day off work and wasted money fighting her. The judge was actually pretty funny. He asked her if she lived in a part of California that doesn't get rain during the year. Obviously he thought it was frivolous but it still cost me.

I lol'd.
Shouldn't you be able to get her pay for the costs if she had lost?

Signature space available for rent.
WaverleyStreet

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:47:47 PM

LOL obviously you have never been to LA county = SYSTEM FAIL ~ the system is and has been disabled for a loooonnnggg time now you all complain about things you have no clue about!

>>TOO FUNNY!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me. I'm from California. NorCal anyway. I had some withered old bitch sue me in small claims court a few years back because my front yard sprinklers sprayed her car in the street. She claimed that her car was new, my water made spots and ruined her paint job! She lost of course but not before I took a day off work and wasted money fighting her. The judge was actually pretty funny. He asked her if she lived in a part of California that doesn't get rain during the year. Obviously he thought it was frivolous but it still cost me.

nice you just proved my point = SYSTEM FAIL!!!

>>>it starts from the ground up ,,,what have you done personally to make our world a better place!!!?
cryto4rig

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:53:14 PM

Wow, cant believe so many are for
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:01:11 PM

I had some withered old bitch sue me in small claims court a few years back because my front yard sprinklers sprayed her car in the street. She claimed that her car was new, my water made spots and ruined her paint job! She lost of course but not before I took a day off work and wasted money fighting her. The judge was actually pretty funny. He asked her if she lived in a part of California that doesn't get rain during the year. Obviously he thought it was frivolous but it still cost me.

I lol'd.

Yes, I'd have to counter sue and waste more time. She has more time than money. I don't.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:02:14 PM

>>TOO FUNNY!!!!

nice you just proved my point = SYSTEM FAIL!!!

>>>it starts from the ground up ,,,what have you done personally to make our world a better place!!!?

I promote Bitcoin everywhere I go.

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:20:56 PM

Statist Tea Party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVrRpXIjqCU

I'm grumpy!!
WaverleyStreet

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:22:39 PM

Wow, cant believe so many are for

GOOGLE+ Gavin is our KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WaverleyStreet

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:26:15 PM

I lol'd.

Yes, I'd have to counter sue and waste more time. She has more time than money. I don't.

there must be a shady Lawyer somewhere who would accept your your bitcoins!!!

>>RIGHT!!!!!?
WaverleyStreet

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:29:19 PM

CHECK OUT THE GREEN TEA PARTY!!!!

>> NO MORE B.S !

>> LEGALIZE GREEN  !!!!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:30:53 PM

I guess that's where the expression "Mad as a March hare" comes from.

WaverleyStreet

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:37:19 PM

I guess that's where the expression "Mad as a March hare" comes from.

M.A.D.?   as in the bitcoin ~ bitnet D&D game??

>>>WHAT DID YOU SAY???LOL
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:37:46 PM

28.5% are for regulation? Are you fucking mad?

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:44:36 PM

are you?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
WaverleyStreet

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:51:46 PM

BITCOIN = BITNET = M.A.D. ?

G4ME ON!!LOL

>>DON'T GET MAD GET GLAD!!!!!!
broken_pixel

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:52:56 PM

are you?

Let me check with my psychiatrist.

@Viceroy keep flying those American flags that say made in China.

Baaaaaaa! Keep on grazing guy & believing in the media monster. 90% of the media is now owned by 6 corporations, in the 1980s about 50 different corporations owned the media. They feed you what they want you to absorb in that close mind.
http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

If you want regulation and closed source crypto cash out your BTC and buy Ripple.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:05:16 PM

Oh, you have a psychiatrist! When did they let you out?

Baaaaaaa! Keep on grazing guy & believing in the media monster. 90% of the media is now owned by 6 corporations, in the 1980s about 50 different corporations owned the media. They feed you what they want you to absorb in that close mind.
http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
...and why would i care about the media? I don't live in the US, and the rest of the world is laughing at you who do.

If you want regulation and closed source crypto cash out your BTC and buy Ripple.
regulation and closed source are not equivalent.
I want regulation, because it gives people more thrust in bitcoin, and therefor a bigger adoption of it, and more widespread use instead of just drugs and speculative trading.

I want regulation because it brings the time for when i can buy a coke in my local 7/11 with bitcoin, down from 20-30 years to 5-7 years.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
broken_pixel

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:18:14 PM

Oh, you have a psychiatrist! When did they let you out?

...and why would i care about the media? I don't live in the US, and the rest of the world is laughing at you who do.

regulation and closed source are not equivalent.
I want regulation, because it gives people more thrust in bitcoin, and therefor a bigger adoption of it, and more widespread use instead of just drugs and speculative trading.

I want regulation because it brings the time for when i can buy a coke in my local 7/11 with bitcoin, down from 20-30 years to 5-7 years.

That was for Viceroy about the media stuff. I answered your question with psychiatrist. It was a joke dude.

Regulations! Read about what happened when banks got centralized.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:36:05 PM

Indeed, the fact that flags are not made in America says something about regulation.  In places where there are less regulations the price of textiles is cheaper, and in these same places people die in textile mills because there are no building codes.

The only people who are above the law are the lawmakers and their masters, the 1%.  I don't know why you want to fight me.  I'm not the 1% and neither are you.  I prefer working in a textile mill where I won't die because the power cord is frayed.  Maybe you are lucky enough to be able to "not work" in your imaginary utopia.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: