Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The coming flash crash in AMC  (Read 29407 times)
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:53:28 AM

I'm still concerned about the valuation. What so far gives us a reason to believe that the combined value of VMC + AMC is worth 100M shares x .0025 or $25M? That seems like a lofty valuation given what we know so far. Am I missing something? Is Ken going to restrict the total number of shares issued?

Yep, probably going into something around ~25M total shares.

Ahh, good to know. OK - as long as it's being addressed, then that makes more sense. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:17:11 PM

+1, It seems really hard for these guys to understand that we're betting on the future, not the now.

They have a NDA with eASIC and their own chips will eventually be made. If you think they will fail this then don't buy, if you think they will succeed and be able to scale their mining operations similar to ASICMiner then purchase shares because this is the cheapest they are going to be if that happens.

this I believe is the fundamental lack of understanding that AMC shareholders face.

They seem to believe that if a certain Hash capacity is claimed on paper that it will be delivered and delivered quickly.

Firstly... Butterfly labs has already demonstrated the difficulties that companies face when trying to produce ASICs for bitcoins.
there is nothing to suggest that AMC/VMC won't experience the same difficulties and delays faced by the other major players and everything to suggest they will.

Secondly due to the finite rate of production of bitcoins a second behemoth player in the game doesn't merely have to ramp up to the Hashing power of ASICMiner they would essentially have to more than double it in order to produce the number of bitcoins that ASICMiner is currently producing.

Thirdly ASICMiner is not the only game in town.. there are 3 Major players in this field and the other 2 (Avalon and Butterfly Labs) haven't YET ramped up to full production capacity... when they do (and they will long before AMC/VMC does) expect the difficulty to skyrocket and mining profits to diminish significantly.

Now I'm not saying that AMC cannot succeed but the Risks here have been vastly understated and the rewards have been vastly over stated.
IMO if you want a better ROI then buy your own ASIC gear... that way you will be helping to secure your future along with the future of the bitcoin network itself.

just my 2c

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
sebastienurbain

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:19:45 PM

IMO if you want a better ROI then buy your own ASIC gear... that way you will be helping to secure your future along with the future of the bitcoin network itself.

just my 2c

I would if I could  Smiley
Alphi

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:29:30 PM

just my 2c

I would if I could  Smiley

oh believe me you will be able to much sooner than you think...
even though the big players have huge order backlogs and wait times of  6+mths...  the market will very soon be flooded with build your own ASIC kits.. not to mention a plethora of cheaper Chinese knockoff rigs....

ive been waiting more than 8 months for my bitfoce SC... im still waiting... so I know only too well how production delays can cripple ones plans.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
canth
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:01:35 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2013, 06:29:41 PM by canth

Already ahead of you, should have around 8 TH myself come October.

My point is that as long as you have a Chip that can be ordered at cost from a Foundry, you will be ahead of anyone that orders a machine from another company.

The current price reflects the risk involved in getting this chip, if they succeed the price will most definitely go up. If they fail, it will most definitely go way down. Not sure how else you can look at it.

Waiting on BFL minirigs? No, I remember - you're in the KnC thread. Good deal! Go big or go home.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:05:55 PM

This thread is pretty funny in that the point was dispatched within the first two posts and yet there's endless pages of just-made accounts discussing matters they don't grasp with an aplomb they couldn't justify.

Perhaps the best-of-"community" thread of the week. (And no, it wouldn't be fair to pin the stupidity on the forum, reddit for instance is shockingly worse, and the pretentious press (UK Guardian et al) shockingly below that even.)

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:06:49 PM

My point is that as long as you have a Chip that can be ordered at cost from a Foundry, you will be ahead of anyone that orders a machine from another company.

The current price reflects the risk involved in getting this chip, if they succeed the price will most definitely go up. If they fail, it will most definitely go way down. Not sure how else you can look at it.

Exactly. In the end, what matters is performance/cost.

When new players arrive with better performance for the same cost, it's bye bye after a while. Like Asicminer showed to any large GPU farm holder.

When someone can do with $100 what you need $200 for, it's only a matter of time.
Alphi

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:49:18 PM

going back to my original point that all depends on whether what is claimed on paper can actually be delivered in a timely manner... only fools count their eggs before they hatch.

Ofcourse I agree that the people who fab their own chips and mine will have a competitive advantage if the chips they produce are comparable in performance to those already on the market. ASICMiner has already proven this.

but right now AMC has little more than a long wish list.
currently the stock is trading on positive sentiment alone.

and sure, sentiment is enough to trade on the swings and make a little money.. but sentiment alone is not enough to generate any sustained longterm growth for shareholders.

I have been investing in chip stocks for more than 10 years and let me tell you from experience.... even companies with 100s of millions of dollars in financial backing fail on their delivery targets...
if you want a good example of what I am talking about then go and read up on a company called Transmeta.

They were a stealth company working on a superior more efficient low power x86 chip.. which could beat intel to a pulp in small form factor environments.
the Crusoe (and later Astro) was a beautiful little chip.. a true work of art.. so so nice.. you need only look at the OQO to see how many years ahead of intel Transmeta were and with 100% x86 compatability....

so why did Transmeta fail so miserably?

firstly they over promised and under delivered.
secondly they underestimated how much operating capital they would need so they ended up having to cut R&D and beg for scraps to keep the company going.
thirdly they over estimated the market demand AND revenues they would get.
and thirdly they took on an already established monopoly who, as soon as they saw the threat, adapted with their own products to squeeze TMTA out of the market.

sound like a familiar story? well it should because this story has played out time and time again with various small time chip companies.

the point I'm trying to make in case you missed it again.. is that when well funded companies staffed with the brightest engineers cannot even carve out a tiny niche in a highly competitive and well regulated industry as the PC industry.. what makes you think that a completely random stranger with a pipe dream operating in a completely virtual and unregulated environment is going to be able design and build better chips and systems than already established players who have far more resources and skills at their disposal...

there has been  a huge amount of talk over the last few days about how shareholders are going to restructure the company and carve up the profits.. but virtually no talk about the actual product..

if I read things correctly so far people have effectively paid something like 25 million dollars for 6 Avalon machines and the hope that somehow in the next 5 weeks they are going to be producing their own machines...

my advice to cautious investors would be.... wait and see the actual product then do your sums and see if its worthwhile to make the investment.
buying off the spec sheet from some random guy on the internet is as dangerous as buying a house off the plans from a nigerian..

just my 2c as usual... i cut and ran as soon as I couldn't verify the references and photos on the website..

and sure I could have made some money trading on the swings and positive sentiment.. but I find it just a little bit too unethical for me to profit from the misery of others.

but good luck anyways.. sounds like you are onto a winner if your mining gear turns up on October regardless of what happens with this virtual company.

Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:06:07 AM

Comments plz! Smiley

[VMC/AMC] Merger

This is a Pre-Merger VMC Offering.

(This Is For Community Review Only)

The Final Offering May Be DIFFERENT

(This Document Is For Community Review Only And May Contain Errors)

========================================================================================================

Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC) will be incorporated as a Belize International Business Company
and will be exchanged for 15 million shares to purchase Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC) a Delaware Corporation.

VMC is made up of a team of dedicated Bitcoin mining professionals with over 30 years of combined
experience in the ISP Business including Internet Access and Web Hosting, Graphics Design,
Cloud Development, Computer Programming in Multiple Languages, FPGA Hardware And Software Design,
Complete Systems Design, Web Design, and System Administration.

The team has been involved with Bitcoins since 2009.  VMC will be manfacturing Bitcoin Mining Machines.
VMC has agreed with  Active Mining Corporation (AMC) is a Belize International Business Company
DBA Active Mining Cooperative to sell the first 100 machines manufactured in the machines listed below
to AMC.  AMC will have the first right of refusal on the below units developed by VMC and any future
developed units.  Investors in VMC will have the second right of refusal on units manufactured by VMC.

VMC will manufacture Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) Bitcoin mining machines
and is working with AMC to develope an ASIC chip and PCB that it will license from AMC for use in their
Fast-Hash series of Bitcoin Mining Machines.  VMC is using AMC's technology to develope an ASIC chips on
28nm process which is estimited to run at 16 GH/s with it's partner eASIC (www.easic.com).  VMC's ASIC
has very fast speeds of 16 to 20 GH/s with low power usage.  The 28nm chip is expected to run faster after
it is put through the eASIC's easicopy process and will be used in VMC's Fast-Hash-One series of machines.
VMC may purchase ASIC chips from different vendors if available to use in it's manufactured machines.

VMC will be using the most innovative technology available to manufacture their Fast-Hash(tm) series of
Bitcoin Mining Machines.  Investors in VMC will receive the benefits of having dividends paid out as
soon as VMC starts shipping machines to the public and making a profit.  Investors in VMC will see
big benefits when VMC using AMC's technology develops it's own ASIC chip and AMC licenses its technology
to VMC to use in its Fast-Hash series of Bitcoin mining machines.  VMC will pay license fees in the form
of Bitcoin mining machines at cost and royalties to AMC for it's technology.

VMC is in the process of getting an agreement with eASIC to produce an ASIC bitcoin mining chips on the
28nm process.  This chip will be available in limited Low Volume/Sample quanities in the 4th quarter of
2013 and full production quanities in the 1st quarter of 2014.

VMC will provide the Bitcoin Mining Equipment below ("Mining Equipment") to AMC at VMC's manufacturing
cost for the use of AMC's developed technology for the equipment below as a licensed fee for
VMC to use all of AMC's developed technology.  VMC will also pay AMC a 10% royalty on all other sales
using AMC's developed technology.

Web Site:    www.virtualminingcorp.com
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fast-Hash/319110168218206
Twitter:    @VirtualMiningCo
Phone:      1+(855) ONE-BITCOIN (663-2482)

*** Business Experience:

Slaughter Vending and Amusement, Pegasus Business Systems, Advanced Learning Systems, Advanced Software
Solutions, Active Internet Communications - ISP Business axs(tm).net which produced over 2.5 Million
in revenue and over 10,000 customers in 49 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico with over 10 employees.
Turn-key Web Hosting Business running on Amazon.com, Started Bitcoin mining in 2009.

*** Software packages developed:

Internet Cruiser(tm) web browser, Virtual 3D Environments, Individual Profile System(tm) (IPS), Neural
Network, Anonymous Bitcoin Exchange software, Automobile Collision Repair System(tm) (ACRS)

*** Cloud Development:

Web Hosting Business: shopping-cart-now.com running on Amazon.com

*** Web Sites Developed With Graphics:

TahoeUltimateRentals.com, shopping-cart-now.com, votecliffyoung.com, and votecliffyoung.com plus many
more over the years.

*** ASIC Development:

AMC has Synthesized it's Bitcoin Mining source code to create RTL for the xc6xlt150 FPGA.  VMC has had
the code ported to eASIC Nextreme-2 family of ASIC chips.  eASIC will then close timing on the design
for the ASIC chip.  After timing closure, Prototype and Low Volume production of the ASIC chips will begin.
High volume production of the chip will begin in 3-6 months after the project starts.

After production begins, the ASIC chips can be delivered to VMC in a 3 to 6 month time frame.  VMC will-at
the same time-start the high production process for 28nm chip using eASIC's easicopy process which takes
as little as 12 months.  VMC has also received licenses on Printed Circuit Board (PCB) designs for
xc6xlt150 FPGA Boards.  VMC has hired an Electronic Engineering and Manufacturing Services to design
the PCB boards for its Fast_Hash series of bitcoin mining machines.  VMC may purchase Bitcoin Mining Chips
or PCB from other vendors if available for its machines.  

=============================================================================================================

VMC Manufactures ASIC Bitcoin mining equipment which it provides to AMC and the public.

Bitcoin ASIC Mining Equipment To Be Purchased:      

Units to be provided to AMC by VMC at manufacturers cost:

The following will be ordered from VMC if funds are available from AMC and the units are developed.
AMC will have the first right of refusal on the below units developed by VMC and any future
developed units.  Additional units will be provided at lowest retail value minus the 10%
royalty fee.    Investors in VMC on bitfunder.com will have the second right of refusal on units
manufactured by VMC.

100 Fast-Hash-80's**   @  80 GH/s each for a total of: 8 TH/s
                        Specifications: 110nm 282 MH/s chip 75 chips per board 4 boards per unit
                        Estimated retail value @ ~$6,000 each for a total of $600,000
                        (Estimated to be delivered August 2013)

(Estimated to be delivered October 2013)

(Estimated to be delivered December 2013)

(Estimated to be delivered February 2013)

100 Fast-Hash-400's**   @  400 GH/s each for a total of: 40 TH/s
                        Specifications: 45nm 6 GH/s chip 75 chips per board 1 board per unit
                        Estimated retail value @ ~$30,000 each for a total of $3,000,000
                        (Estimated to be delivered March 2014)

100 Fast-Hash-800's**   @ 800 GH/s each for a total of: 80 TH/s
                        Specifications: 45nm 6 GH/s chip 75 chips per board 2 boards per unit
                        Estimated retail value @ ~$60,000 each for a total of $6,000,000
                        (Estimated to be delivered May 2013)

100 Fast-Hash-1.2T's**   @  1.2 TH/s each for a total of: 120 TH/s
                        Specifications: 28nm 9 GH/s chip 75 chips per board 1 board per unit  
                        Estimated retail value @ ~$100,000 each for a total of $10,000,000
                        (Estimated to be delivered July 2014)

100 Fast-Hash-2.4T's**   @  2.4 TH/s each for a total of: 240 TH/s
                        Specifications: 28nm 9 GH/s chip 75 chips per board 2 board per unit  
                        Estimated retail value @ ~$200,000 each for a total of $20,000,000
                        (Estimated to be delivered September 2014)

100 Fast-Hash-4.8T's**   @  4.8 TH/s each for a total of: 480 TH/s
                        Specifications: 28nm 9 GH/s chip 75 chips per board 4 board per unit  
                        Estimated retail value @ ~$400,000 each for a total of $40,000,000
                        (Estimated to be delivered December 2014)

VMC has a contract with AMC to repay to AMC 100% of the Non Recuring Engeering (NRE) fee that
AMC provides to VMC to develope an ASIC for bitcoin mining.  VMC will pay to AMC 100% of the profits
from bulk chips sales after AMC's royalty payment, cost of goods sold, and all direct expenses required
to sale the chips.  

We will also be buying shares of AMC on any stock exchange as they become reasonably priced to
provide dividend income to VMC share holders.  These shares will be sold if VMC needs capital to
for any purpose.

VMC currently own 0 shares of AMC as of the Initial Public Offering date.  Check the reports
in the bitcointalk VMC thread for the current number of AMC shares owned.

* Different quantities or other Bitcoin Mining Machines may be provided if the above are not
available, developed, specification changes, or the market changes.  All specifications and delivery
dates are subject to change.

** Fast-Hash-XXX, Fast-Hash-One are trademarks of VMC developed Bitcoin Mining Machines.  AMC will receive the
above machines at manufacturers cost.  AMC will also receive a 10% royalty from VMC on all other
VMC sales using AMC's technologies.

=============================================================================================================

VMC Offering:

VMC's offering is comprised of 25,000,000 shares in total. VMC may issue these shares on any exchange it
deems fit for trading of VMC's shares as long as the total shares issued does not exceed 25,000,000
shares.  This offering may me modified with a majorty vote of the shares holders.

VMC will provide a method for shareholders to vote.  The method will provide that only shareholders can vote
and shareholders will only have 1 vote for each share that is held.  Any motion to bring a vote before the
shareholders will require 10% of the shareholders votes on a petition with 1 vote for each share held.
VMC will provide a method for motions should the need arise, if the exchange does not provide a method.
VMC will be run by a 7 member board of directors, the board of directors will be elected within three months
of the initial IPO of VMC.  The board of directors shall adopt a set of by-laws within the first 6 months.
Until the first board of directors are elected, the current management of VMC, Delaware will manage VMC Belize.  

1 share of VMC on the exchange represents 1/25,000,000th of 100% of the monthly profits after all expenses.

VMC shares offer no voting rights. Shares of VMC on the exchange do not represent real world shares of the
company.  The shares are solely a distribution mechanism for rights to profits.

As of the time of this writing, up to 10,000,000 shares will be released to the public through a swap of
1 share of Active Mining Corporation dba Active Mining Cooperative (AMC) for 1 share of VMC.  AMC is traded on
bitfunder.com.  Any remaining shares not included in the IPO are owned/maintained/controlled by VMC.
These shares will be used at the issuers discretion for any uses deemed fit. These uses are not limited to,
but may include employment.

The funds from the IPO will be used to manufacture VMC's products, research and development,
deposits, chip production and development, PCB production and development, licensing fees, eASIC NRE to
create a 28nm bitcoin mining chip, and other necessary needs for manufacturing VMC's products.  
The IPO funds may also be used to purchase AMC shares.  VMC will also exchange its shares for AMC
shares, the rate of exchange will be determined by the board of directors of VMC.

Should VMC be sold or closed, the full amount of the purchase price, liquidated income,
liquidated assets will be evenly distributed to the 25,000,000 shares.

AMC Swap Shares:

VMC will issue up to 10,000,000 "AMC Swap" shares which may be used in an exchange for AMC shares.
Any shares not exchange for AMC shares may be sold by VMC.  VMC will set the deadline date that
AMC shares have to be tendered to VMC for a swap to be effective.  Shares of AMC tendered after
the deadline will not be swapped for VMC shares and will be returned.

Additional shares may be sold at no less than .005 BTC each.

Statements and Accounting:

Detailed statement and accounting will be provided on VMC's Bitcointalk thread if avilable or any other
forum which VMC's chooses.  Forum will be posted on VMC's website at www.virtualminingcorp.com

Dividends:

Dividends will be paid on all issued shares.  Dividends will be declared by the board of directors.
Dividends will be paid each week as declared by the board of directors.  
Reports will be posted on VMC's Thread on a forum of VMC's choosing.

Forced Buy Back:

No forced buyback may be enforced for shares of VMC.  VMC may purchase it's own shares on any
exchange where VMC shares are traded.

Equipment:

All equipment listed in this offer will be sold to AMC at the average manufacturing cost for
the unit or a like unit.

After VMC's initial delivery of the above mining equipment, AMC will have first right
of refusal on any equipment manufactured by VMC and said equipment will be paid for by AMC.  
VMC will not charge AMC a price which is higher than the lowest price VMC has sold the
equipment or like equipment to any other customer or if the equipment has not been sold
before, then the posted price on VMC's web site.

Estimated VMC 12 Months Projections:

==========================================================================================================
**********************************************************************************************************

Total Estimated Gross Sales                                                                                                                                  479,000 BTC

Total Estimated Cost Of Goods Sold BTC                                                                                                                201,000 BTC

Total Estimated Expenses BTC                                                                                                                               113,000 BTC

Total Estimated Profit BTC                                                                                                                                     165,000 BTC

Estmated AMC Revenue (Next 12 Months)                                                                                                              112,000 BTC

Total Combined Profit And Revenue                                                                                                                       277,000 BTC                  

**********************************************************************************************************

25,000,000 Issued Shares
Estimated Gross Combined Profit and Revenue / Share                                                                                           0.01108 BTC

Return on Investment(ROI) Fully Diluted: 25,000,000 Issued Shares

Net Estimated ROI/12 Months AMC Swap shares @ .0025 BTC/Share                                                                             443 %

==========================================================================================================
VMC130307-1

Update:

Investors must have 100,000 shares before getting a second right of refusal.

pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 12:53:14 PM

Hmmm, so much for that flash crash.  You guys look pretty silly right now as the price climbs higher and higher.

you do realize right after entropy posted, the share price started falling from .0025 to as low as .0009, and it still has yet to recover to the .0025 people bought it at?

As I said, you look really silly right now.

.00396 on bitfunder today.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:03:58 PM

Would anyone be interested in writing some puts? I'd buy some. Will come back with calculated fair price if there's interest.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:05:28 PM

What is the market capitalization of the AMC currently (and does it change after a certain quantity of dividends are paid)?   Can anyone show me these two simple calculations since the structure has changed?

LordMeowMeow

Activity: 617
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:20:58 PM

So with the merger terms, are investors still only getting ~8% as pointed out before by another poster? Ken came in and said we get 50% and then they posted a FAQ/merger news and since then no rebuttal from the community. Wondering if we're still in "getting stiffed" territory.
canth
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:24:29 PM

So with the merger terms, are investors still only getting ~8% as pointed out before by another poster? Ken came in and said we get 50% and then they posted a FAQ/merger news and since then no rebuttal from the community. Wondering if we're still in "getting stiffed" territory.

25M shares in total. Investors are getting 10M shares, of which 8,525,349 have been issued. The remaining 15M are owned by Ken (and family members, etc). That does mean that at .0037 * 23,525,349 issued shares, the company is valued at BTC87,043 or $7,833,941 @ $90/BTC.

vlaoou321

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:42:42 PM

25M shares in total. Investors are getting 10M shares, of which 8,525,349 have been issued. The remaining 15M are owned by Ken (and family members, etc). That does mean that at .0037 * 23,525,349 issued shares, the company is valued at BTC87,043 or $7,833,941 @ $90/BTC.
Profits can now say no, the price is expensive

Reputation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198808.new#new
Tip: 1CtNCGTyhVkp6AzRwhTsqjkWgwCqk1vSjA
canth
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 06:28:36 PM

Profits can now say no, the price is expensive

*shrug* at the end of the day, the markets will decide whether it's overpriced or not. I am in no way comparing ASICMiner and ActiveMiner, except to say that people have been calling ASICMiner overpriced for a long time now.

carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:12:00 PM

Hmmm, so much for that flash crash.  You guys look pretty silly right now as the price climbs higher and higher.

you do realize right after entropy posted, the share price started falling from .0025 to as low as .0009, and it still has yet to recover to the .0025 people bought it at?

strange, I don't feel silly.  I doubt entropy does either- he posted it would crash, it DID crash by 2/3, then only recovered once the entire business was re-organized and many of the most obviously glaring problems were sort of fixed?  You bulls should really be more thankful to the skeptics, or do you miss your little VMC-AMC multi-level clusterfuck?

I bought a whole bunch at .0025 when the wall was falling and sold them at a range of ~.003-.0034, then did it again with the 2nd wall, buying @.0025 and selling @.0035-.004.  I expect the chance to do it again when Ken feels like dumping more shares.  Guess what- even skeptics are allowed to make money off of absurdly valued securities and asset price bubbles.  Maybe this company is worth a fraction of its current market cap, or maybe one guy who can barely read and write english and continually makes the same mistakes plus a few family members is actually a secret genius who has super mega awesome mining code and will be pumping out millions of dollars of the BESTEST MACHINES EVAR and is going to make a bunch of millionaires out of all of us.

I'm completely over analyzing this company in any depth in public...it's been a FANTASTIC trading vehicle for me from the moment it debuted on BTCT and I will continue following it closely and trading in it, and good luck to those who want to hold for the long term.
canth
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:21:32 PM

strange, I don't feel silly.  I doubt entropy does either- he posted it would crash, it DID crash by 2/3, then only recovered once the entire business was re-organized and many of the most obviously glaring problems were sort of fixed?  You bulls should really be more thankful to the skeptics, or do you miss your little VMC-AMC multi-level clusterfuck?

I bought a whole bunch at .0025 when the wall was falling and sold them at a range of ~.003-.0034, then did it again with the 2nd wall, buying @.0025 and selling @.0035-.004.  I expect the chance to do it again when Ken feels like dumping more shares.  Guess what- even skeptics are allowed to make money off of absurdly valued securities and asset price bubbles.  Maybe this company is worth a fraction of its current market cap, or maybe one guy who can barely read and write english and continually makes the same mistakes plus a few family members is actually a secret genius who has super mega awesome mining code and will be pumping out millions of dollars of the BESTEST MACHINES EVAR and is going to make a bunch of millionaires out of all of us.

I'm completely over analyzing this company in any depth in public...it's been a FANTASTIC trading vehicle for me from the moment it debuted on BTCT and I will continue following it closely and trading in it, and good luck to those who want to hold for the long term.

LOL. I think that BESTEST MACHINES EVAR is pretty close to the new marketing material, actually.  "World's Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip"  the Fast-Hash-One 28nm 16 GH/s chip. ... The Fast-Hash-One series of bitcoin mining machines are  "The Gold Standard Of Bitcoin Mining Machines"™

dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:22:47 PM

Don't count on ken dropping any more shares on the market.  Less than 150k unsold shares remain of the 10,000,000 public shares.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:39:52 PM

I will pay
Premium of .0004 per
.003 strike put,
60 days expiration

My options model values these at .000179-.00029, so this is a nice premium, and 11.6% return in 60 days.

BTCT or BitFunder preferred.

20 BTC ready. Pm when live.

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █