Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ripple gonna be the biggest ltcoin of 2018?  (Read 1779 times)
MrMaxwell

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:27:54 AM

Why would it be? ADA \ Cardano does what Ripple was supposed to do and a lot more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gracezie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:21:25 PM

Biggest?..might grow a little possibly but I can't see any reason that it could be the biggest altcoin.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:27:24 PM

Nope. I don't think so because Ethereum already got that place right now and future.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

Can't even count how many times a lot of people speculated about this and that about ripple. Not even with both my hands and feet.
Speculations amd opinions vary from people to people. But in my honest opinion, i do not see that much potential in ripple to go up in price that fast. Not saying it wilo fail though. But a slower pace is what i think is more logical.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:22:58 PM

Nope it will never surpass ethereum. And I think iota will pass ripple in market caop in 3 months.
Ripple is centralized coin and its the coin I hate most. Too overrated!

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:26:10 PM

Ripple suffered a major defeat by the end of this year because Ripple could not reach all-time highs  and Bcash had stolen Ripple position in top 3 cryptocurrency

With this condition. I doubt Ripple will be the biggest altcoin in 2018
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

ripple will have a good future, but to be a big coin I think there are still many considerations and a lot of time process that is lived. but always optimistic to believe that ripple coins will be very good in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:38:09 PM

nah just another centralised scam coin

the initial distribution was woeful

I am not sure why it is even listed with other cc

Scams never go this high. There is something that is liked by the people and most probably it's theme is the one that attracts the community towards it.
But right now it is in the list of one the most likely coins. There is a great number of people buying it and I am sure it's not for fun.
Because it ranks number four in the list of cryptocurrency when it comes to market cap. Ripple has a market cap of $9.67 Billion. It worths a lot.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

I'll be honest and say I'm still lost when it comes to Ripple.
yes i believe in ripple but seems like the value is stagnant and didnt grow as i expected. i do think ripple not good for short investment. but for long i would expect less dont think it will be big in 2018. I rather choose ethereum rather than ripple.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Shivasenap

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:48:37 PM

Everyone is predicting the same.Is ripple really for 2018. Many speculations are going on with ripple and 2018.
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

I don't think that this will be the year of ripple, I think it will probably be more of the same with relatively slow growth compared to many of its competitors. I hope I am wrong but I think ripple could be reaching the end of the line.

Albertartur

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:23:44 PM

I wonder how ripple will grow in 2018, not very possible.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:28:58 PM

Actually litecoin stay at $4 after hard crash but ripple at ath now so you mean it stays there, I agree with you, it probably will stay there for a while.

valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:09:33 PM

I believe in development Ripple, but I don't think in 2018 that it will grow much. I think the biggest altcoin 2018 ETH.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:11:24 PM

I would bet on IOTA to get to #3 by market cap. Not really into Ripple.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:19:42 PM

I wonder how ripple will grow in 2018

I'm convinced that Ripple (and XRP) will be huge. It is a question of when. 2018 is certainly possible. Ripple is a very different project to everything else in crypto, but its potential is vast. When you look at the problem they are trying to solve, and the solution they have developed, you've just got to be impressed. For a long time it has been clear that Ripple the company will be hugely successful, but there was less certainty about this being reflected in XRP price. However Ripple have really made XRP the focus this year, and for any bank that adopts the tech, XRP adoption is the logical next step as this introduces another level of cost savings.

I know there are a lot of doubters, and I understand this from an ideological perspective, as Ripple isn't really true crypto. But I don't understand it when people say that Ripple won't be huge - just look at what they are doing!
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:52 AM

In 6 months recently, Ripple price had a huge fluctuation. It did not grow up. Therefore, it is hard to say that Ripple can go up in 2018.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:25:45 AM

Ripple will have a good future but seems like the value is stagnant and did not grow as i expected. I think ripple goods for long term investment. 

gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:20:30 AM

When I look at the Ripple's marketcap I see it is really high. But opposite to it's marketcap It's price rising extremely slow. Something is really wrong with Ripple. It's been really long time that still people waiting for a break point of it's price but nothing. Not even 1usd. So I stay away from Ripple.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:29:53 AM

I wonder how ripple will grow in 2018
stay away from centrlised coins. ripple , unlimited coins , centralized, bank representatives, oh no, that is not a cryptocurrency in the concept of satoshi nakamoto. it is crypto capitalists becuase it is supported by bankers and capitalists. you will earn nothing invest in it. unlimited coins no value at all.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: