Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Bitcoin ... another fork scheduled for 12/17  (Read 2492 times)
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:41:59 PM

Let's fork dollar. We can call it... DOLLAR GOLD!
Also we can say it will be better.
Profit.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:47:35 PM

I only heard the coin bitcoin diamond (BCD) because there was a hype and a large demand of the coin the past few days because of its high price. However, after only a few days, the price had decreased a lot. As for the upcoming forks, I've received an email from qoinpro about it. The first one is coming this December and then another this January 2018 (??) Who knows what will happen after the fork. but I surely believe that bitcoin will remain strong.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:51:37 PM

SuperBTC,BTCplatinum,BTCtitanium,BTCcopper,BTCemerald,BTCwater,BTCruby,BTCmithril,BTCcondoms are coming too,retarded developers keep pushing forks as if everyone would ever care they are just using these useless forks to gain more profits for themselves.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:02:23 PM

Opened the website, saw their motto and I had to close the page down. "Make Bitcoin Great Again" when it is almost at its peak of greatness already. Whoever is behind this 'ingenious' fork cannot be serious. We all witnessed what happened with Segwit2x and all its promises, yeah it never happened. We're already living with two hard forked coins and creating more irrelevant forks makes it look a clumsy mess.
superdant1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:19:47 PM

In reading an article about today’s fork of Bitcoin Diamond, the author noted the next for will be “Super Bitcoin”, scheduled for mid December.  First I’ve heard of it.

http://supersmartbitcoin.com

I think that from now on every month will make ppl were hoping to hypnoti on the cryptocurrency market
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

Still hundred of btc hardfork incoming in 2018
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:04:03 PM

It seems to me soon no one will be surprised if the forks start to happen each two weeks or even more often. I realize that some guys support these new altcoins, but all these events destabilize the market of crypto.  Embarrassed
rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:21:36 PM

where it will be listed?

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
Cryptolive

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:33:42 PM

Still hundred of btc hardfork incoming in 2018

Look like they will.Many forks to come. They will all not succeed but few may like Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin gold.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:45:56 PM

With super bitcoin coming soon they should also add Wonder Bitcoin to go with it Cheesy
Don't they realise that this is becoming a joke with all these different forks? A profitable joke it seems as it does appear to work
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

In reading an article about today’s fork of Bitcoin Diamond, the author noted the next for will be “Super Bitcoin”, scheduled for mid December.  First I’ve heard of it.

With all this upcoming forks, its becoming ridiculous and sometimes I think that this people are making a joke out of bitcoin. I assumed with all of this forks, most of them will just failed at the end because they are just doing it to create cash for the devs and investors who are in for the pump-and-dump scheme. And don't forget about the exchanges as well, who will pocketing another huge sums of money that's why they supported this kind of fork.

They said that they are going to all of this fork to improved bitcoin like having big blocks, but bitcoin remains at the top and most the blocks have been unused. I believed that this fork will never stop in creating another "variant" of bitcoin offering improvement but somehow I think most of them are just to "scam" people.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:40 PM

This is absurd. As much as I like free coin , these forks causes drama and pump. So much greedy people wanting to have free money and will try to manipulate again the market, maybe next time they'll fork Mighty bitcoin.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

Dm these forks are happening way too often. I don't think that this is still something that we can call good or healthy for bitxoin.
I don't know about you guys, but i sure am not supporting this fork. One or two forks are enough. 3 or more is too much. Free money is great. But not greater than btc and its worth.
Falgorn

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:02:37 PM

In fact, in the second half of December, we are waiting for three forks at once, which will cause the mentioned super bitcoyne, then bitkoyn platinum and under New Year's Eve - bitkoyn cash. Besides, after the New Year we are expected to have two more plugs, including bitkoyn silver, which was talked about that such a name is only a joke. So ahead we have a lot of forks and we just have to watch what happens.
litaya

Merit: 12

SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:10:02 PM

This is interesting!! A lot of forks - the rapid growth of bitcoin prices - eventually the bubble will burst! You need to seize the moment and sell your bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:11:34 PM

AAA. Bitcoin reminds me of rabbits! In the spring he was alone, and now a lot of them!!
Frankly, this situation scares me.. because the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly(
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

In reading an article about today’s fork of Bitcoin Diamond, the author noted the next for will be “Super Bitcoin”, scheduled for mid December.  First I’ve heard of it.

That means more altcoins dumps and a stupid illogical bitcoin raise. I wonder when these airdrops takes end.
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:25:14 PM

Yup its sad but is also true at the same time. But that is nothing this year had what 4 forks at the end of the day. Next year I think we will see upwards of 10 although only 5-6 are planned right now. Can't believe I said only for 5-6 forks lol it is getting freaking ridiculous!

Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:43:45 AM

I dont know clearly about this fork. But I think that there were too many fork now. This causes the market to be disturbed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:47:00 AM

It is ridiculous to fork another bitcoin version. What is the point of doing that? We only need 1 bitcoin version for all. Two is enough. If you fork bitcoin many times no one willing to buy bitcoin anymore. Tired
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: