Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ASICMINER.info- Unofficial ASICMINER News, Information, and Forum.  (Read 5159 times)
JordanL (OP)
Donator

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:33:05 PM

Hello,

As some of you have noticed from the ad on this forum, I have launched a site to collect as much information as possible regarding ASICMINER / Bitfountain / friedcat and all of their ASIC Bitcoin mining products in one place.

Since not everyone has the time to read every post in the huge thread (now threads), and I do it anyway, I figured I may as well set up this resource and post news as I find it.

This site is totally UNOFFICIAL, and in no way related to ASICMINER or friedcat. It is 100% owned and operated by the Black Lilac Financial Corporation, a Canadian-based limited liability corporation which is presently alpha-testing a number of Bitcoin related sites and services. (More on that in the coming weeks and months)

ASICMINER.info is a work-in-progress, and I would love to hear suggestions as to how best improve it. All the features presently listed on the site will be completed by Monday the 1st.

Forum: https://asicminer.info/forum
Twitter: @ASICMINERinfo
Email updates of important ASICMINER news: https://asicminer.info/important-asicminer-updates-e-mail-list/importantupdates/

Please let me know what you'd like to see added to this site, and join us on our message board. I will be giving out small, irregular Bitcoin bounties to contributors who help with META-related things, and am presently looking for a moderator or two for the new forum.

If you run or know of an ASICMINER related website or resource that I have not linked to, please let me know either by posting in this thread, on our forum, or by contacting me directly via PM or this form.

I hope this will come in handy for some of you.

Thanks 
Diamondstarfall

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:33:48 PM

Very nice!!! Grin
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:35:04 PM

So whats the latest AM?  Wink

JordanL (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 11:50:06 PM

I have added freedomno1 as a moderator for the forums and chat room (coming tomorrow).
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 08:50:26 AM

The forum doesn't work. Fatal error connecting to the database.
conanmi

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 09:58:25 AM

support~~
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 10:08:34 AM

that is facepalm

never ever allow such error codes on production site

now i know:

database username
database name
php version
forum version
forum raw access path

what i can do now?
just find holes in forum version
or connect to database hacking password
try to access raw path to your code by remote exploit

then grab all ip of posters with big share wallet
match ip with address, name, email, facebook etc
visit and crack wpa pass
change router settings to allow remote connections to pc
exploit/hack pc
grab bitcoins
or visit home and grab laptop/pc

then find another ip

please scrap this and start over with decent forum, tested and no debug info.

i am not a hacker btw, just coder with security knowledge
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 06:43:14 PM

Well was going to report this but see some others are faster

Fatal error: Cannot use database a2icm3_forum
You get more information about the problem in our knowledge base: http://www.woltlab.com/help/?code=1044
Information:
error message: Cannot use database a2icm3_forum
error code: 1044
sql type: MySQLDatabase
sql error: Access denied for user 'a2icm3_woltlab'@'localhost' to database 'a2icm3_forum'
sql error number: 1044
sql version:
file: /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/wcf/lib/system/database/MySQLDatabase.class.php (59)
php version: 5.3.21
wcf version: 1.1.9 (Tempest)
date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 18:41:55 +0000
request: /forum/
referer: https://asicminer.info/
Stacktrace:
#0 /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/wcf/lib/system/database/Database.class.php(81): MySQLDatabase->selectDatabase()
#1 /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php(296): Database->__construct(...)
#2 /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php(95): WCF->initDB()
#3 /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/global.php(18): WCF->__construct()
#4 /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/index.php(7): require_once('/home/a2icm3/pu...')
#5 {main}

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
matt_boyd

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:34:22 PM

Well was going to report this but see some others are faster

Fatal error: Cannot use database a2icm3_forum
You get more information about the problem in our knowledge base: http://www.woltlab.com/help/?code=1044
Information:
error message: Cannot use database a2icm3_forum
error code: 1044
sql type: MySQLDatabase
sql error: Access denied for user 'a2icm3_woltlab'@'localhost' to database 'a2icm3_forum'
sql error number: 1044
sql version:
file: /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/wcf/lib/system/database/MySQLDatabase.class.php (59)
php version: 5.3.21
wcf version: 1.1.9 (Tempest)
date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 18:41:55 +0000
request: /forum/
referer: https://asicminer.info/
Stacktrace:
#0 /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/wcf/lib/system/database/Database.class.php(81): MySQLDatabase->selectDatabase()
#1 /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php(296): Database->__construct(...)
#2 /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php(95): WCF->initDB()
#3 /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/global.php(18): WCF->__construct()
#4 /home/a2icm3/public_html/forum/index.php(7): require_once('/home/a2icm3/pu...')
#5 {main}

You should definitely look into something like SMF for the forums, they literally take about two minutes to install, and it has full customization, if you need any help, message me!
BlackLilac Jordan

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:08:10 AM

Forum is fixed, sorry everyone.
JordanL (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:43:41 PM

July 10th Dividends

https://asicminer.info/asicminer-july-10th-shareholder-dividend-announcement-0-02075485-bitcoins-per-share/

BTC0.02075485 per share this week.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 05:07:50 PM

After much planning and preparation, I'm proud to announce that Havelock & TAT Investments will be providing a new venue for you to trade full shares of ASICMINER.

This asset works much like ASICMINER-PT on BTCT.co, with total support for importing & exporting of direct shares as well as ASICMINER-PT & G.ASICMINER

This passthrough also pays 100% of dividends!

Launch Date/Time to be announced soon! Imports are being accepted immediately!

As part of this launch the other fractional passthrough, named ASICM, will be renamed to AM100, to make the names more informative:
AM1 = Full Shares
AM100 = Fractional Shares
NOTE: None of the fractional shares are currently eligible for importing into this new asset (TAT.ASICMINER, nor AM100).

Full details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253673.0
JordanL (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:38:23 PM

friedcat posted an official update/financial statement today:

Update

Financial Status

Mining Income: 102,041.82BTC
Blade Sales Income: 29,594.75BTC
USB Sales Income: 37,524.00BTC
Total: 169,520.57BTC

Device and Infrastructure Expense: 397,800.00$ + 4,909,930.00¥
Electricity Expense: 729,542.05¥
Labor Expense: 327,081.00¥
Logistics Expense: 132,184.90¥
Deposits: 117,506.01¥
Total: 397,800.00$+6,216,243.96¥

Balance Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdEthNEpIWWxpcW90RFBQOFZ6aFlxT0E&usp=sharing

Hardware Franchising

This is a new business model option besides self-mining and hardware sales. We will rent the excessive hashing power to financial and technical capable people, accepting full deposits at the market price, shipping the devices and collecting a certain PPS rate based on the theoretical hashrate. The PPS rate, the dividing of cost coverage, as well as warranty/exit strategy are being discussed in detail and executed as small-scale experiments.

This model is similar to hardware sales in the aspect that we do not have in control on how the users make use of our devices, therefore has more decentralization in spirit. And like with self-mining, it aims at settings in scale, enjoying the reduction of NRE cost and operating cost overall, and reducing potential marketing/advertisement/customer service costs.

Project Timeline

August-September: Deploy/sell all hashpower arriving in July and early August.
September-November: Deploy/sell the hashpower ordered at early July.
November-December: Experimental products of 2nd-gen chips and modular large-scale deployment solutions.
JordanL (OP)
Donator

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 11:13:07 AM

Gigahash Giveaway: Predict Next Week's ASICMINER Dividends and Win 3 Block Erupter USBs from 2ASIC.com

Good luck everyone!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: