Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][PPLNS/SOLO] 2Miners.com [ETH,ZEC,BTG,ETC,ETP,PIRL,DBIX,ZCL...]  (Read 21397 times)
2Miners

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

New Year's Gift by 2Miners.
We are making now one-time payout on Ethereum pool for every miner whose balance exceeds 0.05 ETH.
https://eth.2miners.com/

2Miners - Altcoins mining pools, PPLNS & SOLO Mining. Reliable servers with low ping, fast payouts, unique features.
2MINERS.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU
marinko9

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

I know that I was mining for a couple of hours on one of the pool and my balance never changed so I will stay away from your pools FOREVER!
2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

Smiley OK. That is your choice buddy. Good luck!
However have you understood how mining works? And how the honest pool operates?
We show everything to everyone: pool settings, pool blocks, pool wallet miners etc. etc.
If no block was found during your mining you get no reward.

2Miners - Altcoins mining pools, PPLNS & SOLO Mining. Reliable servers with low ping, fast payouts, unique features.
2MINERS.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU
2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

1500 Miners online! +50% in 1 week!
Here we go.
All our team is pushing hard every day and night to make the best mining pool.
Thanks a lot for supporting us, guys. We really appreciate that!

No.15

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

Hi 2miners

Kind of new at mining.  I just pointed my AMD cards at your pool.  So far so good.

Couple of questions because I don't know the ropes yet.  Apologize if these are dumb

Can I dual mine at your pool?
Do you know a way to separate the workers in awesome miner?  (probably a AM question)
In your opinion at what hash rate does it make sense to go solo? ( I know this depends on luck)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Is the pool compatible with Miningrigrentals as well? Was looking out for solo mining pool like this and yet found one.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Is the pool compatible with Miningrigrentals as well? Was looking out for solo mining pool like this and yet found one.

Yes. It is. We are the recommended pool at Miningrigrentals: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/pools

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

Hi 2miners

Kind of new at mining.  I just pointed my AMD cards at your pool.  So far so good.

Couple of questions because I don't know the ropes yet.  Apologize if these are dumb

Can I dual mine at your pool?
Do you know a way to separate the workers in awesome miner?  (probably a AM question)
In your opinion at what hash rate does it make sense to go solo? ( I know this depends on luck)

Sure! You could dual-mine at 2Miners.
We recommend you to have at least 2 block/day estimated to go SOLO.
Which coin would you like to mine? We could help you with hashrate calculations if necessary Wink

flipper55

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

On the solo pool, do you have a set starting difficulty (diff_xxxx) setting you put in the password, or since you specify “works with nicehash and miningrigrentals”, are those ports for equihash high difficulty ports?

I looked on your start up help for miningrigrentals but didn’t see anything there. You might have it specified somewhere else, I just couldn’t find it.
2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

On the solo pool, do you have a set starting difficulty (diff_xxxx) setting you put in the password, or since you specify “works with nicehash and miningrigrentals”, are those ports for equihash high difficulty ports?

I looked on your start up help for miningrigrentals but didn’t see anything there. You might have it specified somewhere else, I just couldn’t find it.

Thanks for the question. Share difficulty is same for Nicehash and standard rigs. However, the Nicehash port is 100% compatible with Nicehash stratum.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

2Miners pool has been added to Mining Observer App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.belous.v.miningobserver

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 12:07:48 PM by 2Miners

The new pool version is being deployed and the miner stats URL is changing.

If you had before:
https://eth.2miners.com/#/account/0x904e5a6335b3a8abc4f32aad3afce61a11d0b50b

Now it is:
https://eth.2miners.com/#/en/account/0x904e5a6335b3a8abc4f32aad3afce61a11d0b50b

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Great News For All The Miners Around The World!
We are deploying the new languages.

We've just started with Turkish for these pools:
etc, eth, exp, music, solo etc, solo eth, solo exp, solo music, solo pirl, solo whl

Hungarian and Chinese are supposed to be ready soon.

https://eth.2miners.com/#/tr

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

Chinese language is ready!
Btw. we show the rewards in national currency: CNY, RUB, TRY...
Stay tuned.

two_btc

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

2Masternodes - Easy configurable masternode hosting with some cool features
2MASTERNODES.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU
md4wg

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

I noticed that your ETH Pool luck is over 300% for quite a bit now and substantially above 100% every time I look. Could be coincidence. Where can I see your lifetime average luck for the ETH pool?
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

I am trying to mine Metaverse ETP solo but none of my rental on MRR or Nicehash connects to the pool actually.

I yesterday got tried with a MRR rental which connected for a sec and submitted a share and didn't submitted a share after that. And today I started at NH which is also dead right from the time it was placed.

(EDIT: Placed NH rental again and is working now but I am really quite confused about MRR. Maybe it was a rig fault afterall)
2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

I noticed that your ETH Pool luck is over 300% for quite a bit now and substantially above 100% every time I look. Could be coincidence. Where can I see your lifetime average luck for the ETH pool?

To be honest our ETH pool is rather lucky last weeks. You could check the luck for the last blocks here:
https://eth.2miners.com/#/en/blocks

All time average luck is 98%.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

I am trying to mine Metaverse ETP solo but none of my rental on MRR or Nicehash connects to the pool actually.

I yesterday got tried with a MRR rental which connected for a sec and submitted a share and didn't submitted a share after that. And today I started at NH which is also dead right from the time it was placed.

(EDIT: Placed NH rental again and is working now but I am really quite confused about MRR. Maybe it was a rig fault afterall)

We've tested our pool with NH and MRR a lot. We are the official recommended pool for both. It could be a rig fault or something else got wrong.
However if you got any problems you could always ask us in Slack or Telegram pool chat to get a promt answer.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

2000 miners online - the new milestone.
Thank you guys!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: