Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][PPLNS/SOLO] 2Miners.com [ETH,ZEC,BTG,ETC,ETP,PIRL,DBIX,ZCL...]  (Read 21379 times)
2Miners

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

New Year's Gift by 2Miners.
We are making now one-time payout on Ethereum pool for every miner whose balance exceeds 0.05 ETH.
https://eth.2miners.com/

2Miners - Altcoins mining pools, PPLNS & SOLO Mining. Reliable servers with low ping, fast payouts, unique features.
2MINERS.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marinko9

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

I know that I was mining for a couple of hours on one of the pool and my balance never changed so I will stay away from your pools FOREVER!
2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

Smiley OK. That is your choice buddy. Good luck!
However have you understood how mining works? And how the honest pool operates?
We show everything to everyone: pool settings, pool blocks, pool wallet miners etc. etc.
If no block was found during your mining you get no reward.

2Miners - Altcoins mining pools, PPLNS & SOLO Mining. Reliable servers with low ping, fast payouts, unique features.
2MINERS.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU
2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

1500 Miners online! +50% in 1 week!
Here we go.
All our team is pushing hard every day and night to make the best mining pool.
Thanks a lot for supporting us, guys. We really appreciate that!

No.15

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

Hi 2miners

Kind of new at mining.  I just pointed my AMD cards at your pool.  So far so good.

Couple of questions because I don't know the ropes yet.  Apologize if these are dumb

Can I dual mine at your pool?
Do you know a way to separate the workers in awesome miner?  (probably a AM question)
In your opinion at what hash rate does it make sense to go solo? ( I know this depends on luck)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Is the pool compatible with Miningrigrentals as well? Was looking out for solo mining pool like this and yet found one.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Is the pool compatible with Miningrigrentals as well? Was looking out for solo mining pool like this and yet found one.

Yes. It is. We are the recommended pool at Miningrigrentals: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/pools

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

Hi 2miners

Kind of new at mining.  I just pointed my AMD cards at your pool.  So far so good.

Couple of questions because I don't know the ropes yet.  Apologize if these are dumb

Can I dual mine at your pool?
Do you know a way to separate the workers in awesome miner?  (probably a AM question)
In your opinion at what hash rate does it make sense to go solo? ( I know this depends on luck)

Sure! You could dual-mine at 2Miners.
We recommend you to have at least 2 block/day estimated to go SOLO.
Which coin would you like to mine? We could help you with hashrate calculations if necessary Wink

flipper55

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

On the solo pool, do you have a set starting difficulty (diff_xxxx) setting you put in the password, or since you specify “works with nicehash and miningrigrentals”, are those ports for equihash high difficulty ports?

I looked on your start up help for miningrigrentals but didn’t see anything there. You might have it specified somewhere else, I just couldn’t find it.
2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

On the solo pool, do you have a set starting difficulty (diff_xxxx) setting you put in the password, or since you specify “works with nicehash and miningrigrentals”, are those ports for equihash high difficulty ports?

I looked on your start up help for miningrigrentals but didn’t see anything there. You might have it specified somewhere else, I just couldn’t find it.

Thanks for the question. Share difficulty is same for Nicehash and standard rigs. However, the Nicehash port is 100% compatible with Nicehash stratum.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

2Miners pool has been added to Mining Observer App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.belous.v.miningobserver

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 12:07:48 PM by 2Miners

The new pool version is being deployed and the miner stats URL is changing.

If you had before:
https://eth.2miners.com/#/account/0x904e5a6335b3a8abc4f32aad3afce61a11d0b50b

Now it is:
https://eth.2miners.com/#/en/account/0x904e5a6335b3a8abc4f32aad3afce61a11d0b50b

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Great News For All The Miners Around The World!
We are deploying the new languages.

We've just started with Turkish for these pools:
etc, eth, exp, music, solo etc, solo eth, solo exp, solo music, solo pirl, solo whl

Hungarian and Chinese are supposed to be ready soon.

https://eth.2miners.com/#/tr

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

Chinese language is ready!
Btw. we show the rewards in national currency: CNY, RUB, TRY...
Stay tuned.

two_btc

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

2Masternodes - Easy configurable masternode hosting with some cool features
2MASTERNODES.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU
md4wg

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

I noticed that your ETH Pool luck is over 300% for quite a bit now and substantially above 100% every time I look. Could be coincidence. Where can I see your lifetime average luck for the ETH pool?
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

I am trying to mine Metaverse ETP solo but none of my rental on MRR or Nicehash connects to the pool actually.

I yesterday got tried with a MRR rental which connected for a sec and submitted a share and didn't submitted a share after that. And today I started at NH which is also dead right from the time it was placed.

(EDIT: Placed NH rental again and is working now but I am really quite confused about MRR. Maybe it was a rig fault afterall)
2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

I noticed that your ETH Pool luck is over 300% for quite a bit now and substantially above 100% every time I look. Could be coincidence. Where can I see your lifetime average luck for the ETH pool?

To be honest our ETH pool is rather lucky last weeks. You could check the luck for the last blocks here:
https://eth.2miners.com/#/en/blocks

All time average luck is 98%.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

I am trying to mine Metaverse ETP solo but none of my rental on MRR or Nicehash connects to the pool actually.

I yesterday got tried with a MRR rental which connected for a sec and submitted a share and didn't submitted a share after that. And today I started at NH which is also dead right from the time it was placed.

(EDIT: Placed NH rental again and is working now but I am really quite confused about MRR. Maybe it was a rig fault afterall)

We've tested our pool with NH and MRR a lot. We are the official recommended pool for both. It could be a rig fault or something else got wrong.
However if you got any problems you could always ask us in Slack or Telegram pool chat to get a promt answer.

2Miners

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

2000 miners online - the new milestone.
Thank you guys!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: