Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ GOLDGATE ICO⚡ Reliable Investment ⚡ Lending up to 48% 🚀 BOUNTY 18%  (Read 38269 times)
dayja

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:43:26 PM

Lending is now so popular, hoping this fame does not make a scam for a project
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:47:57 PM

In which countries do you plan to develop this platform?
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they will be able to become known all over the world Wink
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:00:49 PM

Too late! Every lending coin is a ponzi scam right out of the gate! The government will have no choice, but to step in atop these scammers running rampant right now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:08:04 PM

I think that if it turns out well enough, then they will be able to become known all over the world Wink
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:18:40 PM

yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this, there is an PR company, they have a sufficiently high collection budget, will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:27:24 PM

For this, there is an PR company, they have a sufficiently high collection budget, will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And first they have to capture their market
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:31:54 PM

Without competition there is no way to do, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

Without competition there is no way to do, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Yes, and even more so if the product is successful, everyone will talk about it.
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:39:25 PM

Too late! Every lending coin is a ponzi scam right out of the gate! The government will have no choice, but to step in atop these scammers running rampant right now.

Wasn't the point of these freedom coins to not have someone stop their freedom with tyrany?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:43:38 PM

Yes, and even more so if the product is successful, everyone will talk about it.
I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
whitetoo

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:49:13 PM

I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
Apple still needs advertising! Undecided
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:55:46 PM

Apple still needs advertising! Undecided
The point is that the quality of the product is above all. And these guys are all at the highest level!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:03:43 PM

What devices will the platform work on? Only a PC or in a mobile environment, too?
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:09:55 PM

What devices will the platform work on? Only a PC or in a mobile environment, too?

Most likely the platform will work as a mobile application. Nowadays it has become very convenient
whitetoo

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

Most likely the platform will work as a mobile application. Nowadays it has become very convenient
And can a mobile device provide all the tools for working with this platform? I think this is not quite suitable for such a serious work
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:23:12 PM

And can a mobile device provide all the tools for working with this platform? I think this is not quite suitable for such a serious work
why do you think so?
whitetoo

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

why do you think so?
because this is quite a responsible job and also requires an analysis of information
Groc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:37:24 PM

why do you think so?
because this is quite a responsible job and also requires an analysis of information
It is quite possible to implement on the basis of a mobile platform  Wink
whitetoo

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:42:42 PM

why do you think so?
It is quite possible to implement on the basis of a mobile platform  Wink
I still think it's very difficult to do it on the phone
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:47:16 PM

Wasn't the point of these freedom coins to not have someone stop their freedom with tyrany?

Yes, you are correct, but how long can the authorities turn a blind eye to these crooks running these illegal ponzi scams?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: