Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:35:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ GOLDGATE ICO⚡ Reliable Investment ⚡ Lending up to 48% 🚀 BOUNTY 18%  (Read 38270 times)
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:53:41 PM

What advantages does this platform give to others?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:00:12 AM

The developers talk about strong technical protection, a good support service. they also provide an official channel for investment, everything will work within the law.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:01:43 AM

The developers talk about strong technical protection, a good support service. they also provide an official channel for investment, everything will work within the law.
Lol Grin
But you did not say the most important advantage! 
lider1971

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:02:06 AM

Lol Grin
What do you mean?
carnitastaco

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:02:46 AM

What does this official channel mean for investments?
Why this and what does it mean?
retrend

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:12:29 AM

Lol Grin
What do you mean?
I mean the merchant bot!
It ensures the uninterrupted operation of the system, and also helps to make a profit Smiley
lider1971

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:15:36 AM

This means that it has no problems with the law, no "dark market" and other things. No legal problems with law
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:17:39 AM

Lol Grin
What do you mean?
I mean the merchant bot!
It ensures the uninterrupted operation of the system, and also helps to make a profit Smiley
A trading bot?
How does it work? Does it really bring profit at a stable level?
retrend

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:19:37 AM

Lol Grin
What do you mean?
I mean the merchant bot!
A trading bot?
I do not know exactly how this works, most likely it evaluates the data on the exchange and in the atomic order it produces trades, taking into account various risks and factors of profitability. I do not know the technical details, but it really works! Smiley
carnitastaco

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:24:05 AM

This means that it has no problems with the law, no "dark market" and other things. No legal problems with law
If it is legal and legally formalized, it turns out it will be taxed? Like the income from this exchange, right?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:25:11 AM

Lol Grin
What do you mean?
I mean the merchant bot!
A trading bot?
I do not know exactly how this works, most likely it evaluates the data on the exchange and in the atomic order it produces trades, taking into account various risks and factors of profitability. I do not know the technical details, but it really works! Smiley
It's very interesting how it works in reality. If such a bot can effectively make a profit, then why do traders need it?)
lider1971

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:26:00 AM

If it is legal and legally formalized, it turns out it will be taxed? Like the income from this exchange, right?
Well, most likely yes, if the founders claim that everything will be within the framework of the law
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:26:57 AM

If there are any restrictions on buying tokens from this ICO?
retrend

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:30:32 AM

Lol Grin
What do you mean?
I mean the merchant bot!
A trading bot?
It's very interesting how it works in reality. If such a bot can effectively make a profit, then why do traders need it?)
The trading market is unpredictable, it still requires human intervention.
Most likely this bot works stably and brings a constant but not very big profit.
In order to earn a lot in trading, you often have to take risks
carnitastaco

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:31:31 AM

Well, most likely yes, if the founders claim that everything will be within the framework of the law
But how is this possible?
Is crypto currency legal? And is subject to official taxes?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:34:17 AM

Lol Grin
What do you mean?
I mean the merchant bot!
A trading bot?
The trading market is unpredictable, it still requires human intervention.
Most likely this bot works stably and brings a constant but not very big profit.
In order to earn a lot in trading, you often have to take risks
Yes, you are right about that. Most likely this bot will have a large amount of trading capital, which also brings a significant profit than if you are a private trader.
lider1971

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:35:31 AM

Everything is very simple. They simply declare a certain income of their company and pay the tax on this amount Wink
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:41:30 AM

In my opinion there are some limitations, I've seen something about it
carnitastaco

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:42:26 AM

Everything is very simple. They simply declare a certain income of their company and pay the tax on this amount Wink
Yes, in principle, it's logical, you're right
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:51:32 AM

In my opinion there are some limitations, I've seen something about it
Really?
What kind of restrictions are we talking about? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: