Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CMC]CosmosCoin-PoW/PoS|Transaction Comment|0 Premine|Quick Confirm|0 Fees  (Read 83941 times)
RoadTrain
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 03:29:11 PM

I can't understand, does this coin really have 0 fees, or just low fees?

It's 0 fees.
Cause I looked at the code and saw kind of 0.00001 MIN_TX_FEE
cosmoscoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 12:07:59 PM

I can't understand, does this coin really have 0 fees, or just low fees?

It's 0 fees.
Cause I looked at the code and saw kind of 0.00001 MIN_TX_FEE

While sending, the fee is 0 CMC.

This is accont of CMC dev team.
Please donate CMC to us:
C9F6XmSESpKJVRjc2DkRZh1w6Ch53abRxL
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 02:00:59 PM

Are there ways to earn this coin without mining, maybe by writing?

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
gshk30

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:45:38 AM

CosmosCoin (CMC) author with a different ID , issue several the same type of coins

In the bitcointalk.org search cosmoscoin (cmc Author) wallet address. Forum at ID: cosmoscoin and

dolfcao released wallet address is the same:

He in  bitcointalk.org have more registered names: cosmoscoin dolfcao xieluu,  etc.

Himself up in his own postings when exposed.

After verification: CMC, REC (RealCoin), RCH (RichCoin), GRW (GrowthCoin), FEC (FreeCoin) are

issued by this person.

This close relationship between man and btcltc.com trading platform, the trading platform for

these transaction fee the exemption from money after the listing has been dropping, stuck with a

large number of Chinese people.

Buffett said that investment is to invest in the team, we bought currency is to buy author, since

the definition of money inventories and daily output there, with different number of the same

type issued anonymously currency is in effect and increase inventories and daily output, with fraudulent suspicion.

Please do not trust this person, and do not invest in these coins. And do not btcltc.com trading platform trading.
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:36:33 PM

CosmosCoin (CMC) author with a different ID , issue several the same type of coins

In the bitcointalk.org search cosmoscoin (cmc Author) wallet address. Forum at ID: cosmoscoin and

He in  bitcointalk.org have more registered names: cosmoscoin dolfcao xieluu,  etc.

After verification: CMC, REC (RealCoin), RCH (RichCoin), GRW (GrowthCoin), FEC (FreeCoin) are

issued by this person.

This close relationship between man and btcltc.com trading platform, the trading platform for

these transaction fee the exemption from money after the listing has been dropping, stuck with a

Buffett said that investment is to invest in the team, we bought currency is to buy author, since

the definition of money inventories and daily output there, with different number of the same

type issued anonymously currency is in effect and increase inventories and daily output, with fraudulent suspicion.

Please do not trust this person, and do not invest in these coins. And do not btcltc.com trading platform trading.

I am glad other people are recognizing this and the word needs to get out there is something very shady going on with these groups of coins and btcltc.com.  I believe this person is involved with more coins.  This is mentioned at this post:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285224.msg3143410#msg3143410

Be careful, people.  Very shady behavior...
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:48:35 AM

issued by this person.

I am glad other people are recognizing this and the word needs to get out there is something very shady going on with these groups of coins and btcltc.com.  I believe this person is involved with more coins.  This is mentioned at this post:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285224.msg3143410#msg3143410

Be careful, people.  Very shady behavior...

This sort of abuse was bound to happen with so many low quality coins being released over the past few months. I think most of us fell for it, and mined them thinking every new coin would be profitable.  I expect the trend to reverse, and there will be a consolidation into higher quality coins like MEC and CGB.
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:16:16 AM

This sort of abuse was bound to happen with so many low quality coins being released over the past few months. I think most of us fell for it, and mined them thinking every new coin would be profitable.  I expect the trend to reverse, and there will be a consolidation into higher quality coins like MEC and CGB.

I agree. I fell for CMC because of the high network speed and lack of issues from the start (minus the stratum stuff...but I primarily solo-mine so that didn't make a difference to me.) When CMC hit the exchange...I sold half of my holdings at nearly 0.01 BTC each (this is standard procedure for me as the prices are bound to be inflated initially just like most IPOs. This is especially true with scamcoins as the take advantage of this fact to build the pump even higher, dump, and get out.) Obviously I wish I would have sold all of them...but hindsight is 20/20.

The only coins I am mining are LTC, CGB, and MEC. The only coins in my portfolio are BTC, LTC, CGB, MEC, and FTC. Even if there is something else more profitable to mine, I no longer mine it -- not worth the hassle of exchanging it, paying the fees, risking creep, etc. I mine and buy coins I think have a legitimate future and hold them. It doesn't even make sense that new clone coins are released and people actually give them value -- why would they have any value if they don't bring anything new to the table?

Also wanted to add that ANC could have some potential as well -- I just chose not to hold it (had to draw the line somewhere.) Looks like I could have missed the boat there but only time will tell.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
MarKusRomanus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 07:45:42 PM

Cryptcoins has started a cosmoscoin pool:

cosmos.cryptcoins.net

- Proportional payout per block based on your share ratio to the pool's total shares for each block.
- Stratum Vardiff.
-Worker that finds the block, gets 2% of the block off the top.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:06:25 AM

do you guys want another pool ?

Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 08:38:00 PM

what's the enigmatic rate in coinex?  Huh
1 CMC = 1 BTC
https://coinex.pw/trade/cmc_btc

Is attraction will more?  Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 10:13:08 AM

whats the f****!!!! again not have time to increase my capital to 100 times  Cry
about an hour ago    0.03489    
about an hour ago    0.0003
https://coinex.pw/trade/cmc_btc

What is, no - WHAT IS?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CookieFactory

Activity: 118
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:21:10 PM

This seems like a decent enough alt-coin.  Marketing push?
bitcool
Legendary

Activity: 1441

Live and enjoy experiments

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:48:03 PM

Will those promised features ever be delivered?
ChrisFahrenheit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:57:00 AM

CBUycTysigywn13ZKMj41QQnwPbpzvD9Wk

Thanks in advance!

zidansz

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 07:34:52 AM

add worked explorer plz

digger

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 12:41:51 PM

there are about 980 confirmed blocks become orphaned inn my pool, difficult from 1.5 to less than 0.2

what happened ??

doge pool: http://dog.ltcoin.net ,yac pool: http://yac.ltcoin.net ,bbq pool: http://bbq.ltcoin.net ,Litecoin pool, http://ltcoin.net dig feathercoin , http://fc.ltcoin.net bitbar pool: http://btb.ltcoin.net wdc pool: http://wdc.ltcoin.net
TwistedXT

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:31:24 PM

there are about 980 confirmed blocks become orphaned inn my pool, difficult from 1.5 to less than 0.2

what happened ??

Don't waste your time with this coin, there hasn't been any further development since last year 2013 and the dev hasn't posted here since September 2013.

Also take a look at the buy orders for this coin which amount to very little.
Wiley

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:42:33 AM

Is this coin even functional at this point? I see it popping up with insane returns on Coinwarz and Coinchoose, but I downloaded the wallet and can't even sync. Are there any nodes that still work? At present, I tried the following with no success:
Code:
addnode=199.71.215.196
addnode=198.211.17.160
addnode=173.254.207.107
addnode=118.250.247.107
addnode=103.28.44.181
Sort of funny that apparently this coin is being tracked and traded on BTer, but finding any active nodes is difficulty/impossible. Someone needs to kill this coin off BTer and add something useful like VTC, MRC, MAX, DRK, or whatever.
ilostcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:24:18 PM

Is this coin even functional at this point? I see it popping up with insane returns on Coinwarz and Coinchoose, but I downloaded the wallet and can't even sync. Are there any nodes that still work? At present, I tried the following with no success:
Code:
addnode=199.71.215.196
addnode=198.211.17.160
addnode=173.254.207.107
addnode=118.250.247.107
addnode=103.28.44.181
Sort of funny that apparently this coin is being tracked and traded on BTer, but finding any active nodes is difficulty/impossible. Someone needs to kill this coin off BTer and add something useful like VTC, MRC, MAX, DRK, or whatever.

Try adding
addnode=112.119.47.32
Hope it helps.

LTC: LSyqwk4YbhBRtkrUy8NRdKXFoUcgVpu8Qb   NVC: 4HtynfYVyRYo6yM8BTAqyNYwqiucfoPqFW   TAG id: 4313
CMC: CAHrzqveVm9UxGm7PZtT4uj6su4suxKzZv   YAC: Y9m5S7M24sdkjdwxnA9GZpPez6k6EqUjUt
Wiley

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:40:35 PM

Code:
addnode=199.71.215.196
addnode=198.211.17.160
addnode=173.254.207.107
addnode=118.250.247.107
addnode=103.28.44.181
Try adding
addnode=112.119.47.32
Hope it helps.
Thanks! I have a connection to the node now. Only ~326000 blocks to download. Hahaha... And by the time I've synced, I'm sure CMC will continue to be worthless. Anyway, at least if others want to try mining this for some reason, they'll have a recent node to try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: