Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2018, 01:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Messenger-oriented cryptocurrency  (Read 28530 times)
hoangkieu

Activity: 83
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

Yet not one has come forward to say murzibia has scammed him; only jealous fools upset that murzibia knows how to make huge profit in crypto beside mining.
NOW stop these silly games before you pester me and i undo your 100:1 money supply scam and release 100times coin into circulation and throw this whole project
I have only three questions: "Are you real developer of the Bitsum project? If not, why did you start the topic? And why did you close your topic after receiving request from Ziyush?"

▰▰★ Announcing BlockNode ★▰▰
★ Masternode Coin ★ Business Orientated Rewards ★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392523 ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noibuongactro77

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

I have only three questions: "Are you real developer of the Bitsum project? If not, why did you start the topic? And why did you close your topic after receiving request from Ziyush?"
Excellent questions. This guy should answer all your three questions to demonstrate main good purposes when started the topic some months ago.
temple

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

people have had problems on stocks exchange before with deposits and withdrawals, me personally haven't had any problems with them and i did send a small amount and it worked
The true problem might occur with larger amount of coins sent and withdrawed, I guess. I am going to wait a couple of days before deciding to send my coins mined several weeks before to the exchange. Anyway, thanks for your information about stock.exchange.

Do you mean that from a technical perspective? Why should you have any more trouble withdrawing a larger amount of coins than withdrawing a smaller amount of coins? If it's not about manual withdrawal verification it should be happening at the same pace.
I don't see any inconvenience to withdraw small amount more times.

I would say that strongly depends on the withdrawal fees. There are exchanges with extraordinarily high fees so doing several withdrawals can become very costly and inefficient.

██████▀ 
                ████████▀   
              █████████     
           ██████████▀     
         ███████████▀       
      █████████████         
    ██████████████▄         
  ███████████████████▄▄     
STACKTICAL
          ▄█████████████   
         ▄███████████       
        ███████████         
      ▄█████████           
     ▄████████             
    ███████                 
   ▀▀████                   

ONE PAGER           BLOG

WHITEPAPER

TELEGRAM       TWITTER

█
                      █
                   ▄▄███▄▄
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
                █████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▐▌   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀█▀▀████████▄████████▄███████▀▀█▀▀▀▀
      ▄█▄     ▀▀█████████████▀▀     ▄█▄
     █████       ▀▀███████▀▀       █████
      ▀▀▀                           ▀▀▀
AUTOMATIC COMPENSATION AIRDROPS
DECENTRALIZED SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
PREDICTIVE RELIABILITY TESTING
CONSOLATION PRIZES MARKETPLACE
phuongiuh

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

That's true about withdrawing fees. In addition, Bitsum devs should solve current issues with three concurrently operated topics about Bitsum to avoid FUDs in the future.
phanphanphuyen

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

Yet not one has come forward to say murzibia has scammed him; only jealous fools upset that murzibia knows how to make huge profit in crypto beside mining.
NOW stop these silly games before you pester me and i undo your 100:1 money supply scam and release 100times coin into circulation and throw this whole project
I don't know whether you are developer or scammer. You should demonstrate yourself. If you are not developer, it should be announced officially in the topic that you are only supporter, promoter of Bitsum project.
It should be transparent like this. If you are scammer, it should be stopped right now.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
nigttran

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

Hello Dev.

Please reactive Bitsum @BitsumWalletBot. I and my friends have some coin on old wallet.

My address on old wallet: Sm3N5vJT6o6JS71uW64hFxhG1zK4jC7XoBtfP3ycxjNcPdPEqnVaXxRGpoPeE8wBFxRhRF9QZwMzyLu vqi5muuqa1q8JzYKWM
4egod

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

Hello Dev.

Please reactive Bitsum @BitsumWalletBot. I and my friends have some coin on old wallet.

My address on old wallet: Sm3N5vJT6o6JS71uW64hFxhG1zK4jC7XoBtfP3ycxjNcPdPEqnVaXxRGpoPeE8wBFxRhRF9QZwMzyLu vqi5muuqa1q8JzYKWM

I'll do it on monday. I haven't access to the server room on weekends... Please move to the new wallet!
phuongiuh

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

I'll do it on monday. I haven't access to the server room on weekends... Please move to the new wallet!
How about window period for moving my coins from old wallet to new one? By which I mean how long the swapping period last?
Thanks, 4egod.
4egod

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

I don't know whether you are developer or scammer. You should demonstrate yourself. If you are not developer, it should be announced officially in the topic that you are only supporter, promoter of Bitsum project.
It should be transparent like this. If you are scammer, it should be stopped right now.

I don't know who is mr. Mirzibia, but I think all of us should say him THANK YOU because he brought bitsum to the world) At a start I hadn't any plans to promote this project I did it for fun and expirience... But everything in the world is changing))
4egod

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

How about window period for moving my coins from old wallet to new one? By which I mean how long the swapping period last?
Thanks, 4egod.

don't worry about it. I won't delete this bot while it has coins...
phuongiuh

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

I don't know who is mr. Mirzibia, but I think all of us should say him THANK YOU because he brought bitsum to the world) At a start I hadn't any plans to promote this project I did it for fun and expirience... But everything in the world is changing))
Let's Bitsum a chance to change the world and let's Bitsum miners, investors opportunities to be self-made millionaires. Let's make Bitsum great for the first time.  Grin
thienytcc88

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

Let's Bitsum a chance to change the world and let's Bitsum miners, investors opportunities to be self-made millionaires. Let's make Bitsum great for the first time.  Grin
How naive you are. This guy Mirzibia has already had over 3 mils coins, which ready to dump after swapping. But Bitsum still has been underdeveloped for a long-term. Not sure how long do you wait to see changing the world.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
tbct_mt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

How naive you are. This guy Mirzibia has already had over 3 mils coins, which ready to dump after swapping. But Bitsum still has been underdeveloped for a long-term. Not sure how long do you wait to see changing the world.
I think it's more exact to say something like this "Bitsum will change my wallet". It always be true, lol. There are lots of miners who mined more than 3 millions SUM (at rate before the swap), so it's not strange if Murbizia really had over 3 mils coins.
Several months after launch, we have seen very little developments from Bitsum devs, so currently it's hard to say about potential of Bitsum project. We need more works for its dev and they should demonstrate their abilities to keep the project works well.

However, I highly appreciate them for creating the first cryptocurrency which operates on telegram platform.  Wink

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Murzibia

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

I think it's more exact to say something like this "Bitsum will change my wallet". It always be true, lol. There are lots of miners who mined more than 3 millions SUM (at rate before the swap), so it's not strange if Murbizia really had over 3 mils coins.
Several months after launch, we have seen very little developments from Bitsum devs, so currently it's hard to say about potential of Bitsum project. We need more works for its dev and they should demonstrate their abilities to keep the project works well.

However, I highly appreciate them for creating the first cryptocurrency which operates on telegram platform.  Wink
I now make gui wallet to release later
I not wish to be dev, only to find much profit
encourage all to think of was to find profit in (SUM) and take action with development using skills you have.
Whole community envolvement is needed for better coin and not just group of leeches. If have no skills then those need to learn something, there is enough miners and very little willing to add to development due to their own greed and prject soon dies.
https://imgur.com/a/CH5nX
tbct_mt2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

I now make gui wallet to release later
I not wish to be dev, only to find much profit
encourage all to think of was to find profit in (SUM) and take action with development using skills you have.
Whole community envolvement is needed for better coin and not just group of leeches. If have no skills then those need to learn something, there is enough miners and very little willing to add to development due to their own greed and prject soon dies.
https://imgur.com/a/CH5nX
It sounds like a complicated situation between you (Murzibia, Ziyush and e4god). What will happen next? Will you take over the Bitsum project?
Most importantly, which one can actually access source codes of Bitsum project?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Tu Thanh

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

Hi dev,
I still coin in the old wallet on @bitsumbot, please can help me turn over the new wallet.
my address on old wallet: Sm31MSMxB7y7QmaRbWM2hQ5aKc4z288WG3zb3LoacXE4eDw2FKsqqWVGpoPeE8wBFxRhRF9QZwMzyLu vqi5muuqa1q8GJUghe
tbct_mt2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

Hi dev,
I still coin in the old wallet on @bitsumbot, please can help me turn over the new wallet.
my address on old wallet: Sm31MSMxB7y7QmaRbWM2hQ5aKc4z288WG3zb3LoacXE4eDw2FKsqqWVGpoPeE8wBFxRhRF9QZwMzyLu vqi5muuqa1q8GJUghe
Don't worry too much. Admin of Bitsum (Dmitry Tarasov) on telegram channel said:
"Everyone who has coins on @bitsumwalletbot: i'll start the server tomorrow at 10AM utc+5 FOR 10DAYS! AFTER THAT THIS BOT WILL BE DELETED!!!"
You will have chance to swap your coins, but don't miss the deadline of swapping period.

Newton_Coin

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

Hi Dev

NewTon Coin Project

new lunched and need support

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3071846.0
thienytcc88

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:52:37 AM

Hi dev,
Don't worry too much. Admin of Bitsum (Dmitry Tarasov) on telegram channel said:
"Everyone who has coins on @bitsumwalletbot: i'll start the server tomorrow at 10AM utc+5 FOR 10DAYS! AFTER THAT THIS BOT WILL BE DELETED!!!"
You will have chance to swap your coins, but don't miss the deadline of swapping period.

I am tired with mining Etherum. So what differences of SUM project compared with ETH? My rigs 're Radeon RX470, is it suitable for this CryptoNight algorithm? I'm really afraid of nature of this algo.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
combat007

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:33:38 AM

Hi dev,

I am tired with mining Etherum. So what differences of SUM project compared with ETH? My rigs 're Radeon RX470, is it suitable for this CryptoNight algorithm? I'm really afraid of nature of this algo.

You can use your rig without any concern to mine bitsum. Bitsum is backed by cryptonight algorithm.
you can mine using claymore's miner with around 700hash/second per card for your radeon rx470.
further info can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607331.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.