Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PhenixCoin FeatherCoin WorldCoin - Now Partnering  (Read 2955 times)
JohnCar (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:23:54 AM

We would like to announce to the community that PhenixCoin ,WorldCoin, FeatherCoin are now partnering together for an exciting, unique new partnership.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245977.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245978.0

Guys come join us on are journey this is going to be a fun and exciting time for the Crypto Community! More Details coming soon!

Thanks
    John

TIT coming soon..............

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:26:32 AM

cool Cool
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 12:33:31 AM

A new age has dawned in the altcoin community Smiley

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
coinerd

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:38:30 AM

This is good. 

There's plenty of room for more than one coin, it's nice to see some of the more active teams working together instead of tearing each other down.

JohnCar (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:38:58 AM

A new age has dawned in the altcoin community Smiley

Yes it has! Takes a lot to get me excited and this did it. Really really pumped about this partnership. Standards will be raised and the bar will
be set high!

JohnCar (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:40:50 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2013, 01:27:33 AM by JohnCar

This is good.  

There's plenty of room for more than one coin, it's nice to see some of the more active teams working together instead of tearing each other down.

Great point coinerd! All this negative talk hurts the whole Crypto community!

aysyr

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 01:22:03 AM

I called it! I had my profile pic only a few days after Phenixcoin came out and was first to have it Smiley I mined WDC too but I sold mine a while ago when I was heavily invested in Feathercoin Sad (still am though haha). Though I might go and mine some now that they're partnered with PXC and FTC!

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
Tropical Rain

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 01:32:45 AM

This is good.  

John, can you explain how this will work, you dont have to give details on developments considering someone might take them...

But, Wouldnt it make much more sense for a good put together team to focus on one coin, which would considerably make it much better than the rest, rather than spread the experience and development amongst 3 coins.. ?

The same devs behind 3 coins, what would make someone want ftc over pxc, or pxc over ftc, wdc over ... etc...
coinerd

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 01:39:22 AM

gudmunsn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:20:51 AM

Wow, this is great news for all three coins. More support for all of them!

forsetifox

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:23:35 AM

How exactly do alt coins partner together when everyone is in it for themselves?

Tongue
iamatrix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:41:14 AM

This is good.  

John, can you explain how this will work, you dont have to give details on developments considering someone might take them...

But, Wouldnt it make much more sense for a good put together team to focus on one coin, which would considerably make it much better than the rest, rather than spread the experience and development amongst 3 coins.. ?

The same devs behind 3 coins, what would make someone want ftc over pxc, or pxc over ftc, wdc over ... etc...

There are very specific reasons for this. First and foremost is that people are already heavily invested into to each coin.

It does not matter how you got your coins, mining, buying etc, is still cost you money to acquire the coins. The partnership takes this very seriously.

Each coin group has a vision for their coin, that has not changed. What this partnership is going to do is allow us to pool our talents and move forward more quickly then each could move alone.

While the announcement was made today these talks have been going on for some time. Rolls have been defined and goals have been set.

Over the coming days/weeks more announcements will be made with more details.

This is all I can say at this time, but fundamental changes are coming.

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
aysyr

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:42:04 AM

How exactly do alt coins partner together when everyone is in it for themselves?

Tongue

This is because they're not in it for themselves. The point of cryptos is not a get rich quick scheme, it's a long term switch from one source of currency to another. The three coins understand the point and purpose of cryptocurrencies and are helping it grow. They understand that more than one coin can exist, each bringing in something that might interest different people, but they all exist for the same purpose.

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
smitemesmith

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:45:56 AM

This is exactly what needs to happen.

Good going guys!
Tropical Rain

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:47:17 AM

This is exactly what needs to happen.

Good going guys!
Has WDC updated their wallet config yet, released?
iamatrix

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:48:19 AM

Tongue

When you have a group of like minded people that see the true potential of this industry, it works.

Unfortunately, others only see the short term money grab and that hurts everyone.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
forsetifox

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:51:31 AM

In all honesty all the devs should get together and create a truly innovative coin. Phenixcoin, Worldcoin and Feathercoin are not innovative in any way.

If the devs of each coin get their people backing one coin you'd have something.

iamatrix

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:10:18 AM

In all honesty all the devs should get together and create a truly innovative coin. Phenixcoin, Worldcoin and Feathercoin are not innovative in any way.

If the devs of each coin get their people backing one coin you'd have something.

I am quoting your post, but this is not directed at you personally. Its more of a general statement to all.

Untrue, a coin does not have to "innovative", it has to work. What has to be innovative is what is provided for the coin.

Everyone here seems to want to see the next "cool" thing.. Why? So you have a cool coin? John Q Public does not understand the last one.

Dropping our coins to do one coin would be business suicide, PXC has not been around very long, but our users were promised something and they will get it.

I'm not here to impress you on how cool or innovative a coin is, I am here for business, pure and simple. If you want to be l33t, go for it, and I wish you luck.

I am here to make money, for my self, my partners and my users.

If I see an opportunity like this partnership, to move my business forward faster, I will take it.

Having entities that look like competitors from the outside, working together towards a common goal to further an industry, is common place in business.

I know your not used to the concept yet, because of how things are currently done, but that will change.

M.

amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:22:29 AM

I think this is great news! Smiley

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
syn999

View Profile