Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Bitcoin Funded Murder Trial  (Read 1039 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 01:39:57 AM

Negligent Homicide.

I leave a gun loaded on a table. A baby picks it up and blows his own brains out. Who is at fault, the baby?
No, the one at fault is the gun owner and the one who left the gun loaded on the table.

Now say someone had VERY common knowledge that a baby was allergic to peanuts, he not only left them there for the baby to commit homicide, but literally offered and persuaded the baby to ingest the poisonous material.

This is at the very least negligent homicide, and at most murder. I would like a second opinion.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acs26

June 29, 2013, 05:00:52 AM

Negligent Homicide.

I leave a gun loaded on a table. A baby picks it up and blows his own brains out. Who is at fault, the baby?
No, the one at fault is the gun owner and the one who left the gun loaded on the table.

Now say someone had VERY common knowledge that a baby was allergic to peanuts, he not only left them there for the baby to commit homicide, but literally offered and persuaded the baby to ingest the poisonous material.

This is at the very least negligent homicide, and at most murder. I would like a second opinion.

I feel sorry for you, Fin. Everybody mourns their loss (I'm still mourning my Grandmother), but could you stop spamming threads about it?
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 05:03:06 AM

Negligent Homicide.

I feel sorry for you, Fin. Everybody mourns their loss (I'm still mourning my Grandmother), but could you stop spamming threads about it?

+1
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4412

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 06:17:03 AM

finshaggys project number 14 for this month

beg for bitcoins using his brothers death for the sympathy vote......

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 06:22:24 AM

Kindly show us the link that he begged any sympathy vote using his brother's death.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 06:28:31 AM

Kindly show us the link that he begged any sympathy vote using his brother's death.

he is after opinions if the scenario of his brother could be classed as murder. to the fund a murder trial..

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
worldinacoin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 06:29:44 AM

He is asking for an opinion, I didn't see any solicitations for funding.  I guess your thinkings are too far fetched, isn't it?
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 06:40:59 AM

A Loss is Bad, but you should consider that using Names (StepDad) on the Inernet and making some Claims
can bring you "more" Trouble, you don't really need now.

But what i've read your probably a too nice Guy to settle the Score.

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:18:19 AM

He is asking for an opinion, I didn't see any solicitations for funding.  I guess your thinkings are too far fetched, isn't it?

nope but when reading finshaggys other projects you soon see his style..
if he is never to intend to ask for bitcoin. or this question is never to be linked to needing bitcoins.. then why is the title Re: First Bitcoin Funded Murder Trial

worldinacoin

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 09:42:43 AM

if he is never to intend to ask for bitcoin. or this question is never to be linked to needing bitcoins.. then why is the title Re: First Bitcoin Funded Murder Trial

When you see his "style" let me know
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 02:05:09 PM

He begged for no sympathy or forgiveness. That's the point.

Edit: Misread your post, thanks for defending me.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 02:07:46 PM

And you can check my track record, I've never asked for a bitcoin donation EVER.

btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 02:14:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246017.msg2608747#msg2608747  Grin

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 03:16:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246017.msg2608747#msg2608747  Grin

That is a link to THIS thread. I never asked for money. I will fund this trial with bitcoins.
I am starting a new thread, because this title is just throwing you guys off.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 03:38:55 PM

Newer better titled version of this thread for everyone hating on the name can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246397.msg2612316#msg2612316

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: