Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned For Trolling...  (Read 3086 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:30:06 PM

Trolling is not a crime.
Insulting is not a crime.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:37:37 PM

In Soviet Russia ...
no, no i was going *UMPH!* to *UGH!!* say they put us in *OH_GOD_NO!1* mmental hospitalssss *FERTHELOVEOFGODNOOO!!!* i wasn't going *OHJEEZ!HAELP!* to meme! *NOTMYEYE!" 
ironcross3602 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:33:14 PM

There are many other trolls on this forum who never get banned such as chaang noi...

I will appeal this ban and leave trolling behind, as I only "Intentionally" made 2 troll post on this forum, all others were unintentional.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:58:23 PM

There are many other trolls on this forum who never get banned such as chaang noi...

I will appeal this ban and leave trolling behind, as I only "Intentionally" made 2 troll post on this forum, all others were unintentional.

He was banned for a few months, but was allowed back due to good behavior.
ironcross3602 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:50:31 PM

Yes, I was banned for "Begging" Which I never did again, As I had no need to.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:10:29 AM

Any example/link? I am not sure I ever saw one of his thread

There are many. A lot of been buried. But here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224442.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243464.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148097.0

He mostly just crashes other peoples threads.

EDIT: Seems a lot of them have been deleted because even with the search function I couldn't find them.
Thanks

I always thought trolls were allowed here

It's only allowed if you attend a conference and meet all of them, run a larger Bitcoin business or advertise on the forum. If you don't you'd better watch your step bucko.

ironcross3602 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:22:58 AM

EDIT: Seems a lot of them have been deleted because even with the search function I couldn't find them.
Thanks

It's only allowed if you attend a conference and meet all of them, run a larger Bitcoin business or advertise on the forum. If you don't you'd better watch your step bucko.
Next time im flying to conference and am meeting all of you.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:33:56 AM

Thanks

Nah, that wouldn't work for you. I was just givin the mods a little shit. Smoothie actually really contributes to the forum on top of being a monstrous troll, the business men only troll you if you troll them first and well - Inaba and his merry band of sock puppets are giving a product to the community that everyone wants.

You're just a slug that never even attempts to contribute. Sorry dude.

ironcross3602 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:38:23 AM

Thanks

Nah, that wouldn't work for you. I was just givin the mods a little shit. Smoothie actually really contributes to the forum on top of being a monstrous troll, the business men only troll you if you troll them first and well - Inaba and his merry band of sock puppets are giving a product to the community that everyone wants.

You're just a slug that never even attempts to contribute. Sorry dude.
Thanks for letting me know, I will attempt to contribute once FTC's Value goes up .0005 BTC more...
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:11:06 AM

You did send unsolicited begging PM's to a lot of users last time, and a few of them reported you getting you banned the first time. The second time round, your trollish posts got you this time.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 11:15:41 AM

I still don't understand why the mods feel the need to ban people when there's a perfectly good ignore function available, you can't protect people from their own computer illiteracy, it's like Bitcointalk is turning into facebook and we'll have news items soon enough claiming the mods need to do a better job despite their being a fucking obvious ignore button right at the profile of the user that's annoying them.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:34:40 AM

I still don't understand why the mods feel the need to ban people when there's a perfectly good ignore function available, you can't protect people from their own computer illiteracy, it's like Bitcointalk is turning into facebook and we'll have news items soon enough claiming the mods need to do a better job despite their being a fucking obvious ignore button right at the profile of the user that's annoying them.
Unregistered people can't ignore so people who come here for the first time will see a forum full of trolls/scammers/etc
Great way to make them interested in Bitcoin

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:39:49 AM

Meh, you can't seriously be ignoring every spammer here, can't you? I was not aware that ignores will stop unsolicited PM's either.
ironcross3602 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:54:00 PM

Meh, you can't seriously be ignoring every spammer here, can't you? I was not aware that ignores will stop unsolicited PM's either.
Have I made unsolicited PM's after my first ban?
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 12:58:53 PM

Yeah as far as I know for most ignore functions PMs get through which I think is a daft idea, also JackJack who cares about trolls? They're harmless and sometimes actually quite funny Cheesy, while I think scammers who don't use virus' etc. shouldn't be banned but mocked the ones who try and force their way into the computer are the same as thieves and muggers. You should be concentrating on them, not going around banning people someone said something the others didn't like and if there is no PM ignore function it would be a good idea to put one up too.

Banning people for saying mean things to each other is the kind of thing the people who claim to represent us do and it's pathetic, this is why I'll only now show up on places that have properly working block functions, people have every right to say what they like about me or someone else, doesn't mean I have to read it leaving block functions off just leaves room for all sorts of harassment.
ironcross3602 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:11:02 PM

Yeah as far as I know for most ignore functions PMs get through which I think is a daft idea, also JackJack who cares about trolls? They're harmless and sometimes actually quite funny Cheesy, while I think scammers who don't use virus' etc. shouldn't be banned but mocked the ones who try and force their way into the computer are the same as thieves and muggers. You should be concentrating on them, not going around banning people someone said something the others didn't like and if there is no PM ignore function it would be a good idea to put one up too.

Banning people for saying mean things to each other is the kind of thing the people who claim to represent us do and it's pathetic, this is why I'll only now show up on places that have properly working block functions, people have every right to say what they like about me or someone else, doesn't mean I have to read it leaving block functions off just leaves room for all sorts of harassment.

I believe those who are not INTERESTED in bitcoins/alt currencies should be banned on this forum.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12998

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:36:12 PM

There's a separate ignore list for PMs.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:52:48 PM

I was talking about chaang. You said goat never got banned, but he did, he just came back after some time off.
ironcross3602 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:02:48 AM

He is clearly ban evading can we just IP ban him and move on from this.

I believe those who are not INTERESTED in bitcoins/alt currencies should be banned on this forum.

I believe stupid beggers and trolls like you should be ban.
After my first ban I never begged again. And I only trolled 2 times INTENTIONALLY on this forum.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:39:29 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 03:50:41 AM by gweedo

He is clearly ban evading can we just IP ban him and move on from this.

I believe stupid beggers and trolls like you should be ban.
After my first ban I never begged again. And I only trolled 2 times INTENTIONALLY on this forum.

So 1 and done theymos get this clown off the forum instead of him taking his ban he is evading this shouldn't be allowed!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: