Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⭐⚡ [ANN] [Pre-ICO is LIVE!] LALA World!!🌟⭐⚡  (Read 3397 times)
Bounty_Manager (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

\\       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        //
=       Discord          Telegram      |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |      Reddit                Twitter       =
//     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     \\
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:47:45 PM

step 2 share on facebook
about:blank
Could you please check?
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:49:08 PM

Very simple in the implementation of airdrops, I very much hope that the project will have success with investors and will also show itself in full force.
Bounty_Manager (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:32:49 PM

Very simple in the implementation of airdrops, I very much hope that the project will have success with investors and will also show itself in full force.

Thanks buddy. We have got an over whelming response!!

\\       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        //
=       Discord          Telegram      |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |      Reddit                Twitter       =
//     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     \\
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:41:01 PM

Hi everyone! Just added LALA World ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/LaLa_World. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:47:43 PM

LALA World is a very remarkable project.
I love the concept of this project.
good luck in the future.

Bounty_Manager (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:51:50 PM

LALA World is a very remarkable project.
I love the concept of this project.
good luck in the future.

Indeed it is.
Thank you for your support Smiley

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:55:10 AM

I thought that, if they make it through the state and consolidate it through the state, the project will be good. Apart from that, social projects and wisdom are not popular because of lack of trust. Of course, every project that we do not care is working very well. It is another problem for us.
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:16:25 AM

can u tell me why I need this coin? I didn't understang what is ur target
Bounty_Manager (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:22:58 PM

You can read this to understand better:)

https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/#features

Foundico.com

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

Nice project. We want invite you to our free ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good Luck, guys Wink
tombolo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:24:43 PM

Good luck dev in this project

lanmao

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:50:28 PM

less informations in the thread also in official website too, token sale Timeline only, where is your project roadmap and your whitepaper?
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:33:37 AM

You can read this to understand better:)

https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/#features

thank u and good luck. I'll read it
Bounty_Manager (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:08:23 AM

I thought that, if they make it through the state and consolidate it through the state, the project will be good. Apart from that, social projects and wisdom are not popular because of lack of trust. Of course, every project that we do not care is working very well. It is another problem for us.

This project is working brilliantly. We have operations running successfully in India & Malaysia with real users. We are aggressively expanding in other geographies and nations. This is a global project with offices in Singapore, India, Malaysia and UAE.

For more info: www.lalaworld.io

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:21:12 AM

Thanks for the airdrop. Good luck LaLa!

I love how the project will work. It will help a lot of people mostly who are in abroad.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:33:54 AM

Thanks lala for airdrop,i need to read the whitepaper for more understanding by the way goodluck i wish the success in the company

Bounty_Manager (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:34:05 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE -

Hello Everybody - we are seeing few posers and scammers posting our details to obtain ETH & BTC. PLEASE STAY ALERT.

LALA World is not posting it's address any where in the public domain. The only place you should trust and use is the one from within our token sale site.

https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/dashboard

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:41:20 AM

Thnks for the information lala i was read the news in telegram and twitter that has a poser and scammers guys be alert dont trust any other offering lala token.

puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:08:08 AM

This why i'm interested in this ico, thank you lala world for the oopurtunities, i will my best to participate for this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: