Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⭐⚡ [ANN] [Pre-ICO is LIVE!] LALA World!!🌟⭐⚡  (Read 3397 times)
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:02:55 PM

How much did LaLa earn in Pre-sale as of now?

I think they won't answer questions like this)
mihohil

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

that 40% bonus was great, big thanks for it
mihohil

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:05:30 AM

can u give a list of developers? or where I can find it?
mihohil

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:14:53 AM

when you will create accounts on facebook, twitter? maybe even channel in telegram?
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:18:48 AM

can u give a list of developers? or where I can find it?

You can find it on the first page of this thread.
Bounty_Manager (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:11:54 AM

\\       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        //
=       Discord          Telegram      |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |      Reddit                Twitter       =
//     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     \\
Bounty_Manager (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:13:18 AM

when you will create accounts on facebook, twitter? maybe even channel in telegram?

We already have accounts on Facebook, Twitter and telegram.

t.me/LaLaWorld

https://www.facebook.com/MyLaLaWorld

https://twitter.com/MyLaLaWorld

\\       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        //
=       Discord          Telegram      |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |      Reddit                Twitter       =
//     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     \\
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:31:53 AM

In what reason why they will not answer question like this? It is the rights of the potential customer to ask the status of the pre sale and ICO. In fact some of the project, they display the current scenario of their ico.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mihohil

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:38:36 PM

We already have accounts on Facebook, Twitter and telegram.

t.me/LaLaWorld

https://www.facebook.com/MyLaLaWorld

https://twitter.com/MyLaLaWorld

thank u for links!
mihohil

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:40:09 PM

In what reason why they will not answer question like this? It is the rights of the potential customer to ask the status of the pre sale and ICO. In fact some of the project, they display the current scenario of their ico.

maybe they don't want to tell how much did people invest in their project, who knows
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:08:23 AM

maybe they don't want to tell how much did people invest in their project, who knows

It is important for investors to know how much did the ICO collected. Elaine is right, it's in fact displayed in other project's website while the pre-ICO or the ICO is ongoing.
mihohil

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:02:33 PM

It is important for investors to know how much did the ICO collected. Elaine is right, it's in fact displayed in other project's website while the pre-ICO or the ICO is ongoing.

so, maybe they can do a line from zero to the final goal, and mark current state on it
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

so, maybe they can do a line from zero to the final goal, and mark current state on it

They have their own reason for not showing the funds raised during the pre-sale, i saw one of their team member answered this many time on telegram channel so please take time to read.

(11-28-2017)

Q: is there any way to see the amount raised so far?

A: No we have already mentioned that we are about to make few big announcements about new partners. Any disclosure of information about raised funds could jeopardize our part of the bargain with them.

(12-05-2017)

Q: How much raised by now?

A: We have started our pre sale about 10 days back and have received overwhelming response. Amount won't be released as of now, as we are coming up with some very large partnerships and announcements. Please stay tuned.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

They have their own reason for not showing the funds raised during the pre-sale, i saw one of their team member answered this many time on telegram channel so please take time to read.

(11-28-2017)

A: No we have already mentioned that we are about to make few big announcements about new partners. Any disclosure of information about raised funds could jeopardize our part of the bargain with them.

(12-05-2017)

A: We have started our pre sale about 10 days back and have received overwhelming response. Amount won't be released as of now, as we are coming up with some very large partnerships and announcements. Please stay tuned.

Thanks for the info! we just need to be patience and wait for their official announcement of how much funds they've raised, base on the statement it seems that they got a large investment Smiley

mihohil

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:14:46 PM

(11-28-2017)

(12-05-2017)

thank u for the info, we'll wait and hope that we'll see amount soon
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:28:09 AM

(11-28-2017)

(12-05-2017)

But I read some statements saying that their pre sale has just earned 10 million Lala tokens. They say that information comes from the telegram channel of Lala world. I am not sure if that info is legit.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:12:39 AM

(11-28-2017)

(12-05-2017)

But I read some statements saying that their pre sale has just earned 10 million Lala tokens. They say that information comes from the telegram channel of Lala world. I am not sure if that info is legit.

Your source is correct as it came from one of the admin in their official telegram channel, they already sold 10 million+ LaLa tokens. here is the link about the statement https://t.me/LaLaWorld/24574

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:20:00 AM

(11-28-2017)

(12-05-2017)

Your source is correct as it came from one of the admin in their official telegram channel, they already sold 10 million+ LaLa tokens. here is the link about the statement https://t.me/LaLaWorld/24574

Great news! more or less 10% of 150 million LaLa tokens have been sold even though some investors are still holding their BTC and ETH because of its price craze.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:20:07 PM

It seems that there are lot of competition in blockchain that involves financial service, when will the ICO ends?

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:31:44 PM

It seems that there are lot of competition in blockchain that involves financial service, when will the ICO ends?

You are correct! lots of platform nowadays targeted financial services and if I remember correctly their token sale will end on February 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: