Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:16:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best masternode to invest ?  (Read 1235 times)
flashmark (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:24:58 PM

Hi,

Can you recommend good masternode to invest? I'm looking for one which need minimum of investment
Ryancope123

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:10:01 PM

Hi,

Can you recommend good masternode to invest? I'm looking for one which need minimum of investment

Phore is a superb project, have a look!

Just listed on cryptopia and due for a burn of nearly 50% in less than 7 days!!

kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:17:16 PM

Hi,

Here please take a look at my signature which I was in. Altcommunity coin, POW and POS with masternode in Dec 16th. Fair airdrop campaign for all users from newbies to veteran.
Guillaume917

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:21:37 PM

I second him on that, Phore seems like a very good investment right now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/

If you want to look at another good coin with cheaper masternodes check out Alqo :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343884.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alqo/

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

If youre interested in a Christian and Charity masternode coin, checkout BiblePay
10% of mined coins go to Charity, the project is already sponsoring 175+ Orphans monthly
Masternodes are going live end of December

neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:00:30 PM

I was looking into Poswallet masternodes. Anyone knows when they will be released? I think it was going to happen this month but im not sure. I would like to know what amount of POSW you need to run a masternode and what kind of gains would you make with one depending on how much stake you got.

I like the idea of Poswallet, if they can make it work it will be an huge coin. It is highly undervalued if it can fulfill its potential, specially when ETH goes PoS soon.
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:06:17 PM

Don't invest in any of these coins that just copied dash's code and think they are the new bitcoin, in reality all they can do is wait for a real dev to develop something to copy that again.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:07:42 PM

SYSCOIN is a good masternode coin for ivnestment
good tech, good partnerships

bitmagic1984

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:34:11 PM

ALQO is good option to make master node now.
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

Don't invest in any of these coins that just copied dash's code and think they are the new bitcoin, in reality all they can do is wait for a real dev to develop something to copy that again.

Dash's node system is profitable I think, but it's too expensive. This is why its copies are trying to scam people by exploiting their money without providing any profit after they have masternodes.

Better stay away from them.
TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:45:04 PM

I'd also say Phore, I am biased though... I liked it so much I joined the team lol

xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:54:46 PM

Hi,

Honestly, i have quite a bit of projects in my mind that i could share. But I don't think it will be something that can help you.
These other people suggesting, are tolerating you. And doimg the opposite of helping.

You should do this yourself amd read a lot because this will train you to be better. Which then can help you survive in the crypto world. Do not rely on others. Most specially in your case considering that you are still a beginner. Because, in reality, not everyone here knows what they are talking about or will tell you the truth. Some will just find any name and suggest for the sake of post counts. While others will only take this chance to promote their projects.

Hope this makes sense amd truly helps you.
Welcome to the crypto world and goodluck.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:58:57 PM

Hi,

Dash is the best masternode that you run at the moment. But is really expensive to buy a masternode. Another interseting Masternode network is Innova. Theyre still early, but I am looking forward with this project!
flashmark (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:32:15 AM

Thank you for your contribution.
Bigbaggo

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:51:09 AM

Go for Phore and ALQO both are still cheap now
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:01:08 AM

I agree with you!

I would advise not to buy masternodes of weak projects. They are now on the HYIP, many are forked dash, and the dash masternode is too expensive. Can you buy promising coins?
moonshoot

Activity: 73
Merit: 51

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:52:20 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 03:30:16 AM by moonshoot

The Phore lead dev was behind Krypt Koin years ago, which many other projects have tried to copy from. He built the first real online cryptocurrency marketplace and had a roadmap in place to make it decentralized. Now the swap of KTK to PHR is less than 24 hours from being completed and almost 50% of the Phore set aside for these swaps will be burned. The Phore project will be building an even better, truly decentralized cryptocurrency marketplace and the dev is light years ahead of anyone else based on his past skills and experience with KTK.

The masternodes and staking are just one feature of Phore. The roadmap is bringing much, much more than that. I'm glad I got in now.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
Ryancope123

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:44:22 AM

The Phore lead dev was behind Krypt Koin years ago, which many other projects have tried to copy from. He built the first real online cryptocurrency marketplace and had a roadmap in place to make it decentralized. Now the swap of KTK to PHR is less than 24 hours from being completed and almost 50% of the Phore set aside for these swaps will be burned. The Phore project will be building an even better, truly decentralized cryptocurrency marketplace and the dev is light years ahead of anyone else based on his past skills and experience with KTK.

The masternodes and staking are just one feature of Phore. The roadmap is bringing much, much more than that. I'm glad I got in now.

The burn is now complete - 7.6 Million PHR has just been burnt 11 million remains.

Clausewitz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:11:12 AM

Trig is going to implement masternodes in Q1 2018, very promising project.
You will need 1500 coins for running one masternode, so better to buy now while it's cheap.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:14:07 AM

I second him on that, Phore seems like a very good investment right now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/

If you want to look at another good coin with cheaper masternodes check out Alqo :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343884.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alqo/
Thanks for your information! I am also looking for investment opportunities on Altcoin! At the moment, everything is very good! Hope next time, things will be better!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: